Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 22:44:13
Page:  1 
The Lucky Bunny Started by: Richard_Watterson on Mar 13, '15 01:59

After hearing of the LA, Wild West campaign of Godfather Curtis, Richard_Watterson started to make his preparations to set up his own HeadQuarters in the land of the City of Angels. Richard saw great opportunities that could be had in the city and began to make his plans. It was no easy task. He had to talk to the heads of New York for guidance and to best prepare himself to what he is about to embark on. After listening to what they all have to say, he felt that it was time and bid his goodbyes to his family and to the city of New York. 

Upon arrival to Los Angeles, Richard went straight to the streets to announce his plans to be the part of LA.

"Good day gentlemen and ladies of the Mafia. I am Richard_Watterson from the great city of New York and I have come here today to be part of the Wild West campaign and to help rebuild this once bright city of Los Angeles. I would like to thank Godfather Curtis and Don Barry for allowing me to make the transition and to the Dominus Batiatus for his guidance.

I am humbled to be with the first few families that have been brave enough to grab this opportunity by the balls and make this city thrive again. I hope we could work together to make this happen.

And before anything else, I would be naming my HeadQuarters as "THE LUCKY BUNNY" , please don't laugh, I named it myself.

Thank You all for sparing a bit of your time to this lazy speech. You could now all continue about with your own business."

Richard then slowly walked away from the crowd and proceeded to his HQ to start the rebuilding process.

Report Post Tip
Congrats Richard!!! Be safe out there in the Wild West. I look forward to seeing you prosper out west.

Good Luck.
Report Post Tip

Welcome to inglewood looking forward to working with you and you're future family.

Report Post Tip

I have heard rumor of celebration for Richard_Watterson's move to the City of Fucking Angels, Los Angeles. Any celebration absent good Batiatus would be like a horse absent his cock. Let us share wine Dominus Watterson and toast to your future in LA. May your path be paved with good fortune my friend.

Report Post Tip

Kurgan smiled it was not very often that things bought a smile to his face he knew of Richard and knew his linage this was something that Richard had wanted and something that Kurgan knew Richard could excel at given the chance.

Richard i wish you nothing but the best in this adventure i know you will do a fantastic job and bring your own style of fun to the table, The other crews will be blessed to work alongside you fair well my friend.

Report Post Tip

"HAHAHAHA!" Congrats noh! Best of luck to us, WkWkWkWk!

Report Post Tip
Welcome to LA I hope you enjoy it here my names Reggie Kray I'ma LHM for Devils Tribesmen iI hope we can do business and make LA thrive again
Report Post Tip

Young Tyrion was both delighted and devastated. Richard had taken Tyrion under his wing at The Warehouse and had started to mould him into a (half)man. Along with the tutelage he received, Tyrion had also been working with Richard on a plot to remove Barry from the head of the table. Now all those plans had gone up in flames as Richard had high tailed it from the East Coast to the West Coast.

Richard.. You've left me!! How could you!? It simply won't be the same in the HQ without you. Who will shield me from that massive forehead of Barry'?

All kidding aside, I wish you well on your new journey. It will be a bumpy road I suspect, but I know you'll cope well. You know where to find me also should there be anything I can do for you.

Report Post Tip

What a run Richard, That wont take long but great job! Congrats by the way! Rest in Peace :/

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Lucky Bunny
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL