Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 18:28:33
Page:  1 
New In New York Started by: Fratto on Mar 14, '15 16:31

I stepped off the boat and onto american soil in New York in 1928.  The place was booming with markets, stores and people all over.   More importantly I've never seen so many mafioso in the old country as I did in New York.  

I decided what better way to start off my criminal career than to go straight into a local pub and rob it.  After finding my little run down apartment to live in I started making plans for the robbery and decided that a recon mission was necessary so I left my apartment in Manhattan and hit the streets tipping my hat and saying hello to the people I passed by.  All the while checking out the local businesses.

Finally I found a pizza shop called 'Manhattan's Pizzeria' and went inside to scoped the joint out.  It was empty at the time.  It seemed so easy to rob.  "I could rob it right now", he thought to himself while staring at the menu on the wall.

I decided to do it so I pulled out my gun and yelled at the employees.

Everyone on the ground now this is a stick up!  On the ground now!

I went behind the cash register and punched out a cook that was just standing there in shock.  Quickly after I busted open the register, took all the money and fled before most oc the crew even knew what was happening.

Remember the name Fratto suckers!  

And off I went back to my hideout/run down apartment to count the loot.  

At first the mafioso that were in the pizzeria didn't know why I shouted my name at first.  It was only later on that they realized I only wanted to make a name for myself.  To get noticed in Manhattan and possibly get accepted into a criminal crew.  And that's exactly what happened.  It was a few weeks later when I got a knock at the door and was basically forced to take a car ride, to meet my boss, IvanRomanov.  I wasn't expecting the Russians to be in Manhattan...but I was sure glad they turned out to accept me rather than kill me for robbing a business that had part ownership in.  But here I was.  A mafioso in New York, just like my father wanted.

Report Post Tip

The car ride was quiet from what Chyna told Ivan. Chyna was in the car along with long time member Matches_Malone. They wanted to make sure Fratto met with IvanRomanov after his bold move on the local pizzeria joint just a couple weeks ago. The pizza joint was originally ran by Miss Elsa and lately was being visited by Manhattan's crew. This was a regular hang out joint. Not something to be fooled with and if so, taken lightly.

Fratto, I heard what happened and what you did. It took some balls to do it. And even more balls to tell everyone in there your name. You didn't expect to be taken out back and shot did you? Cause typically thats what happens when someone robs a joint we favor and tend to do business in. 

You're going to make a fine associate in our organization.

Report Post Tip

Fratto walked out of Ivan’s office wandering the halls of the HQ.
James just heard of Fratto’s show back in the pizzeria shortly before running into him.

I take you’re the new guy. If you’re as bold in our future ventures as you were back in the pizzeria, you have nothing to worry about.

James extended his hand towards Fratto

Welcome aboard

They shook hands and went their way

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New In New York
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL