Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 20:15:48
Page:  1 
The Siths Closet Started by: DarthVader on Mar 14, '15 20:52

From a galaxy far far far away there was a disturbance in the force so great it couldn't be ignored Darth Vader set out on his tie fighter in light-speed and landed in New York, the doors lowered and smoke bellowed out onto the street... walking out of the ship Darth Vader looked around at all the people walking about and knew right away what was missing and he had to quickly gain from such tragedy there was no official tailor running around that he could see, to help these individuals and to make a turn from the lack thereof. This was gonna be great to help his plans. He motions to his storm troopers to secure a nearby building and set up shop. The troopers found an abandoned building nearby and cleared it out and secured the proper means for the venue.

Vader looked about and found an old run down Vehicle to use as a platform and hoisted himself up... using the force to broadcast far and wide into the minds of many Darth Vader began to speak.

The Empire has sensed a disturbance in the force... we have come to "Aid."  

You can hear a slight chuckle in his deep voice.

"Of-course for a small fee to help fund The-Empire, but looking around we can see our services are greatly needed. Now some people might be fine in there clothes and that is fine. Yet if you want to look your best to be presented as a good caliber man/woman...or thing. Step forth and let  "The Empires-Closet" help you for a small nominal fee produced by you are a third party."

The crowd watched Darth Vader and started to draw closer to check everything out. Darth Vader motioned to a few troopers who quickly responded by passing out Fliers.

"Here are a few forms to for you to fill out if you are interested or speak with me directly and we will cue you in. The Empire thanks you for your money... I mean your business."

The-Siths Closet

Need a suit? I thought so the force sensed your horrible rags from a galaxy away! Step right this way and place your order I will be with you shortly!

--->PLACE ORDER HERE<---

Previous work "HERE"

Report Post Tip

Payment expected once suit is delivered obviously but I will take payments beforehand also and refund if not to your liking

prices are found on the order forum. Also please do not use any suits already on there without my permission.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Siths Closet
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL