Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 15:22:13
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Rise a Lord! BlackWod Started by: BlackBetty on Mar 16, '15 22:35

Congrats my friend. You've always had a knack for leading, and educating younger minds. May your knowledge spread to those whom follow you, and your tenure be lengthy.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on owning your own Head Quarters LordBlackwod,

I look for to seeing how your family grow's in the future.

Report Post Tip

Rane walks up to the new HQ carrying an oddly wrapped present.  He spots LordBlackwod near the front door and heads that way.  Handing over the gift, Rane listens to the puzzled voices around him.

Is that a broomstick?  What is that?

LordBlackwod tears away the wrapping paper and Rane excitedly waits for his reaction.

It's a snow shovel!  I bet you're tired of not seeing the ground so I've hired some kid from the next neighborhood over to clear your walkways.  You're the owner of a shiny, new HQ so let's make sure it stays clean.  Hopefully, we'll have some warmer weather soon.

Anyways, congratulations.  You and your father have been extremely helpful to the family and I'm glad to see you setup with a family of your own.  Your members will be in very capable hands.  Best of luck!

Report Post Tip

It had been a couple of days since the new HQ in Philadelphia had been setup. Things were finally getting back to normalcy and the shiny new HQ looked all unpacked and settled in. 

I am sorry to keep you all waiting. Its been a busy couple of days to get things moved and settled, but finally some normalcy!!! First and Foremost. I thank you for giving me this opportunity to be able to run a crew out of Bella Vista GodFather BlackBetty. It has been an honor so far to serve you as a RHM first in OCD and now by your side here in BellaVista. I have had some of the most fun working here under Bam Ba Lam over the course of my lineage on these shores. My father died trying to do whats right for the family and helping with the rebuilding, I will try to follow suit as I take on this responsibility you bestow upon me. 

It is with a heavy heart that you have bumped me out the castle!!! Blackwod Laughs! 

But I have always tried to serve you to the best of my ability. And moving forward I shall try to do everything within my power to make things better here in BellaVista and Philadelphia as a whole. 

To the rest of the friends that came out here to show support, I thank you guys as well. Your presence here is what makes this so much more fun for me! Its always fun to be able to work with great men that I can trace my lineage with. I humbly say thank you for the kind regards! And I look forward to working with you gentlemen as we move forward. 

Blackwod pours a cup from the bottle that Curtis had just presented to Blackwod and raises a toast. 

A toast to Philadelphia! A toast to all the friends present here...to progress. prosperity & longevity! 

Report Post Tip

"This is nice to see.  I wish  you all the best in all you want to do.  I have spoke to you a few times now and I know you will do a great job.  Congratulations and all the best."

Report Post Tip

Congrats to you, LordBlackWod.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Rise a Lord! BlackWod
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL