Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 15:21:52
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
A Giants step Started by: Philli_stein on Mar 18, '15 15:12

Thank you Fabio. I will do just that!

Report Post Tip

Personally, I didn't see anything wrong with your original reply DominicG, no disrespect taken here so don't feel 'under pressure' to clean up the way you talk when talking to me, because I certainly won't hand you that privilege. A little sarcasm was detected, but hey.. I dish enough of that out that I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't expect it back.

However, your claim that I know nothing about these matters is far off the mark. I'm not sure you realise how small of a world we live in and how nothing stays 'under wraps'... or very little anyway. I still don't believe you had nothing to do with Philli_Stein moving over there though and I find that given yours and his bloodline's close friendship, I'm feeling a little insulted that you're suggesting you had nothing to do with it.

If your next of kin (bit of a morbid subject talking about your own death, but hey...) wishes to learn about patience, forward planning and common sense, then feel free to have him contact me. :)

Report Post Tip

Congrats Phil! Best of luck man!

Report Post Tip

After a bit of mingling Brie continues down the streets of LA this time approaching another crowd. It was another crew leader announcing to the masses his intent to make the city whole again. She stopped and listened to what he had to say, approached him introduced herself and then shook his hand.

"Congratulations Philli_Stein, good luck to you and your crew. It is nice to see the LA population growing nicely."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Giants step
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL