Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 16:30:50
Page:  1 
The Worst Started by: Cin on Mar 19, '15 21:15

Cin grinned as she approached a crowd. The smile on her face should have alerted them to the impending words that were about to come forth.

I am the worst bloodline.

She saw the look of surprise on their faces. They hadn't expected her to say this so boldly.

By public view I am the worst. The worst that has been around for so long.

My words are what make me bad. My thoughts are so outspoken that it makes people cringe.

The honesty with which I give my opinions is so appalling. I mean why is there no sugar coating when I speak? I don't care for it.

I don't kiss ass. You want your ego stroked? I suggest you find a random girl in a brothel down the street.

My beliefs that standards should be higher, leaders more vocal and people shouldn't be treated like shit based on rank is extremely offensive.

Worst thing about me is I won't let you stick your grubby hands into my pockets without consequences should you not be lucky enough to stealth.

I am a horrible little thing. Constantly making money for Sirius, helping others and being the best that I can possibly be.
Just remember, I am the worst.

Chuckling softly, Cin skips off down the nearest alley.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Curtis chuckled and shook his head.

"I would say your worst attribute was your almost incomprehensible, relentless self obsession. But hey, that's just a time served observation."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I'd love to have my ego stroked, truly. If anyone thinks i'm good enough? 

Your narcissistic tendencies are extremely unnerving and i hate to tell you this, but I think you may be a little unhinged. It's a shame to see you out here dragging down the reputation of your family and our city. 

Dear me.  

Report Post Tip
Can anyone tell me what this is? To me it looks like a child waving a picture around, yelling how bad it is and why it sucks, in the hope that someone will praise the drawing.

It's funny how everything is always about you. About how much disrespect and a lack of appreciation you get. About some great personal tragedy or whatever. Your bloodline is far from the worst one (or so I thought), but you really seem to like drawing (negative) attention to yourself. Do you take some sort pride in this?

I myself, and others have voiced unconventional opinions here and there, but we don't parade around with it. Do you know what makes me cringe? This speech or whatever it is.

Archy was walking by with Astro, they had heard some parts of the speech, Archy chuckled and looked at Astro.

"Look who's talking about Standards?"

The two laughed and moved on, not bothered to stop and listen to someone praising herself with lies.

Report Post Tip

You appear to have confused "worst" and "most worthless". An easy mistake to make when your head is, by what appears to be genetic design, positioned so firmly up your own rectum. 

You don't deserve the title of being "the worst", because, truly, you're not. Your bloodline is just a self involved disappointment, time and time again. And it's a shame, because clearly there is some kind of potential there. Just that you seem determined to kick everybody who tries to see that in the face repeatedly and throw every single chance you get away. You act like you're different to the rest of us, but to be honest, you're probably the most predictable bloodline on these shores. Fuck, we could practically run sweepstakes on what day of the month whichever member of your bloodline is currently running about will hit the obits, fuck knows it happens enough.

Lets face it, if your bloodline was worth a crap, you wouldn't have had an ancestor literally throw her district and her shot at Godmother all away failing to kill one of my ancestors at random. You can't handle responsibility and prestige, you just like to act like you're being unfairly done out of it.

Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $300,000 Tip

The worst? Who cares? What you people should care about is the best, and that's me. 

Need someone hacked to pieces. Call me. 

Need a band-aid? Call me. 

Fall and "accidentally" lodged inside you? Call me.

Why bother with the worst when you can call on the best? Why ass-kiss someone else when you can self-promote?  

Report Post Tip
I would like more details in these services good doctor. This scenario where things are lodged... Is this common?

Also, can you do anything at all about that monstrosity of a head that we call Barry?
Report Post Tip
Common? How do you think I stay in business! Have you ever pulled a squirrel out of someone? Feisty little buggers they are just ask Chris_Va....ah hem. I can't discuss personal client information.

As for Barry. No we've tried everything. We are stuck with it.
Report Post Tip

As Heroin rides down the beautiful streets, city after city. Making money hand over fist. He stops by a local bar and gets a few drinks. After having a few, he decides to step outside to see whats all the talking about and to his surprise its see  speech by a fellow mobster he knows. 

The Worst!!! Really??  Nahh...

I wouldn't say that, nor think that about you Cin. Me and your blood started out badly oh didn't we? Over the years of getting to know you. I kinda know how you kinda work and think about things.

Alotta these traits you say of yourself are pretty modest and quite true. Haven't heard a speech like this before nor have I read it in any of my ancestry's journals.  

Your linage can lead and knows it ways around these shores. Are you heavily opinionated? Oh yes I would say more then that just to define. But i have always enjoyed your company.  I'm not here to bash you but to embrace your speech about yourself. 

Report Post Tip

Just as well that you are a Doctor and not a zoologist Dr_KennethNoisewater, it was clearly a Duck-billed Platypus, not a Squirrel. Deary me, as for Barry's head, I was always lead to believe it was Bloaty head syndrome he suffered from.

Report Post Tip

Worst thing about me is I won't let you stick your grubby hands into my pockets without consequences should you not be lucky enough to stealth.

This still burns me up. It always has, and it always will. Getting one by you is a good day in my book really. As to the rest, I'm not even going to address it except for one piece. You are no where near the worst to grace our shoes. Plenty of people running amuck deserve that honor, and you're not one of them. Whatever you wanted to achieve by this piece, I hope you got it. 

Report Post Tip

I've found you quite pleasant from the limited conversation we have had.

Think you're believing the hype, love. 

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Worst
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL