Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 13:09:34
Page:  1 
Badassdom! Started by: Fratto on Mar 21, '15 15:07

After reading the flyer quickly in the streets that Godfather Curtis had put up a few days ago, Fratto hopped into his Model T and raced down to the head quarters as fast as he could.  On the way there he couldn't help but remember all the great times he has had in New York.  The organised robberies down to even the petty crimes.  He found it all very exciting robbing old ladies and banks.  He got a sick and twisted good feeling about getting away with, let's say, immoral acts upon our society, to say the least.  Its what he lived for.  Which is one of the many reasons why he was heading to the office to talk to the boss about.

Finally arriving at the building he parks in the back just in case the cop were looking for him again.  Fratto ditches the Cuban cigar he was smoking on as he opened the back door and entered the dim lit office building.  Fratto gets to IvanRomanov's office. He knocks on the door and pokes just his head in.

Boss?  You got a min?...

4 HOURS LATER

Ivan had his arm around Fratto's shoulders as they both came through the door and out of the office.  They were both laughing and seemed to be in good spirits when suddenly the butler took a picture of Fratto with Ivan's arm around him.  Fratto, not being a fan of having photos taken of him, grabbed the Butler by the collar and start punching him in the stomach repeatedly until he fell to the ground.  Fratto stood over him holding out his hand.  He didn't even have to say anything, he didn't have to.  The butler handed over the picture which was by then a crumpled mess from gripping it tight as rounds of pain hit his stomach over and over. The butler stared puking behind Ivan and Fratto as they walk towards the back door where he parked.  Fratto smiles and puts the photo in his inside pocket.

"That's fantastic news boss!  I'll go address the masses right now. Thank you so much for doing this for me!"

Fratto said excitedly with a slight smile.

Fratto drove down to the popular speech corner in Manhattan to make it known to the masses.  After stepping out of his Model T he noticed a soap box, brittle and half broken from being used so much in the past.  Fratto hopped on top of a bench that happened to be newly installed on this particular corner a few days before, so that pro'd lime him didn't have to fall through the soap box.

"Ladies and gentlemen if I can have your attention please?  Yes over here gather around please."

Fratto motioned with his hands for people wondering the streets to come closer.  They reluctantly came closer.  Fratto hears groans and whispering amongst the crowd as they finally drew near.

"Yes, gather around  please.  Alright then.  Now I would like to first say thank you.  Thank you to New York for providing me a home, protection and a chance to shine.  There's not a better city in the world in my opinion and the big apple will always hold a place in my heart.  There is no way I could possibly relate the invaluable tips and training they have given me.  However, I feel its time to spread my wings and explore what else is out there and to show my true potential in this world.  So, with that being said I would like to announce that I will be leaving the great city of New York to pursue just that in Los Angeles.  Whoreable and I will venture out of New York and give it our all and make you all proud of us."

Fratto suddenly stopped talking when he saw a mysterious shadow come from the sky in the corner of his eye.  He already knew who it was in spirit without having to even look. He was here watching over.  I didn't even need to ask I knew he was going to come with me as well. Giving a smile to the crowd as he continued on...

"Today is a day I'll never forget and I'll never forget New York and what that city has done for me.  I thank you all from the bottom of my heart you're all truly wonderfully amazing.  If I could find prettier words to describe New York I would use them.  But I can't."

"So, without further a due I announce to you all the name of the newest crew to grace LA, Knights Of Badassdom.  Which translates to Brotherhood Of Knights. Thank you for listening!"

Fratto walked back to his Model T and drove away as fast as it could go before it broke down a couple blocks down.  He noticed a couple familiar faces as his own face turned red before getting out to crank the engine again.  And just like that it started up and off he went into the sunset to start his new adventure.

Report Post Tip

Fratto slams on the breaks and throws the tranny in reverse.  Punching the gas driving backwards and swerving all over, he cig up to a whopping 4 mph.  He got back to his destination, slams on the break and roles down his window.   A mother and her two kids were out on a stroll when they heard a stranger they never seen before shout out his window.

I do apologize about the confusion!  Obviously Knight Of Badassdom does NOT translate to Brotherhood of Knights.  I was going to have a name in Italian but changed my mind at the last minute and my brain didn't even notice my mouth spewing out the confusion....OK BYE!

Fratto quickly gets out of his Model T to crank start it and hops right back in.  And like a turtle he peels out and takes off down the road hitting top speeds of 23 mph.

Report Post Tip

My father was the hardest worker in LA.  And they killed him.  WS WANTED! 

Report Post Tip
Hardest worker? Hard to say, seeing as you haven't been there for very long. Also, ol' Percival needed a spot, and it happened to be that your father occupied that spot.
Report Post Tip
Goto is right, the killer wanted to set up inLA, and you were in the way. RIP none the less.
Report Post Tip

No it happened to be I was the only one he could hit.  He won't last long.

Report Post Tip

Oh and thank you all for the congrats and appreciation. Of my thread my father spent 4 hours on preparing. Thumbs up.

Report Post Tip

The problem was I was struggling to hear him Fratto, he spoke so softly I couldn't really make out what he was saying. If I'm struggling to hear someone, I will just move on without making a comment.

In future SPEAK LOUDER, mmmkay?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Badassdom!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL