Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 16:30:46
Page:  1 
Ride of the Valkyries Started by: Nighthawk_ on Mar 21, '15 21:08

Nighthawk_ had been agonising for a long time about this decision. But the time had come; his decision had been made. He knocked on the door of TonyCapazzo's office.

"Sir, this is a decision I've thought long and hard about. I would like to ask for your blessing to start my own family in the city of Los Angeles. I feel I am ready to step up and take on the challenge as a leader"

After a few moments in thought, Tony replied.

"Nighthawk_, with a heavy heart I am willing to accept your proposal. I have faith that you will succeed, and I wish you every success in your new venture."

After thanking his boss, Nighthawk left and immediately began packing his suitcase for the trip westwards.

It was a long journey, but Nighthawk_ finally arrived in Los Angeles from Philadelphia, and he got straight into a waiting car. As it whisked him away he took in his first glimpses of the city. This was to be an exciting day indeed; a mixture of emotions ran through his mind. Sadness at leaving his family in Philly behind, a hint of nerves, but great optimism at what lay ahead. 

The car dropped him off at the bottom of the steps of LA City Hall. At the top of the steps he spotted MalcolmTucker, and walked over to greet him.

"Evening, Malcolm. Thanks for coming, this is a big day for us."

Pulling a hip flask filled with cognac from his suit jacket, Nighthawk_ took a swig.

"So, are we ready?"

​Malcolm nodded, and Nighthawk_ gestured for him to follow him to the top of the steps. He cleared his throat, and addressed the crowds assembled around the city hall.

"Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Nighthawk_. I will today be starting my own family in the city of Los Angeles, by the name of The Valkyries. I would like to thank Don TonyCapazzo for his guidance and support, and for giving me his blessing to undertake this challenge. I look forward to working together with the rest of Los Angeles, in order to help build this city into the city it deserves to be. I am incredibly excited about the potential of LA to become something truly great."

Nighthawk_ thanked the gathered audience, walked down the steps and back into the car waiting to take him to his new HQ

Report Post Tip

Previous to Nighthawk_ boarding his flight out of South Philly, Albino heard news of him heading out West. Surprised by the decision, Albino rushed to the HQ for confirmation.

Upon arriving, Nighthawk_ was seen packing up his bags with the biggest of grins on his face. Without even asking, Albino knew.. It was true.

"So you're taking the plunge then?" Albino paused, his emotions were mixed.

He continued, "You know what, mate? I'm sad to see you go but... You'll do well out there. Go knock 'em dead."

Albino walked over to Nighthawk_, wrapping his arms tight around him and patting him on the back. Albino had clearly gained a lot of respect for the brave man he was seeing off. A lot of what he knew came from the lips of this man and he felt without him, he wouldn't be half the mafioso he is today. As the men stepped out of their grip, Albino nodded and shook Nighthawk's hand. Content with the farewell, he headed toward the door.

Before exiting the room, Albino stopped and turned around, leaving Nighthawk one last message - "Good luck, brother."

Report Post Tip

Freyja pulls Nighthawk_ into a tight hug.

Yet again, Nighthawk, my bloodline has the honor of referring to yours as a brother. From the earliest days that your kin knew my kin, back in the Suburbs, my Grandmother was proud to call your Grandfather a friend. And when she had to step up into the hole left by Cherokee's death to become Godmother, your Grandfather stood by her side every step of the way and became, in her opinion, which was passed down in the family journals, one of the best crew leaders our world has ever seen. 

The city of Los Angeles is blessed and made all the richer by your decision to step up as a leader. I cannot wait to work alongside you once more, and I look forward to seeing you accomplish hopefully even greater things than those that your Grandfather accomplished in the Suburbs.

Congratulations, my old friend.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Nighthawk_ good to finally have you over here with us I look forward to working alongside you and helping the city of angels grow, welcome to LA my friend.

Report Post Tip

Standing side by side with Nighthawk_ as he delivered his speech, Malcolm felt a great deal of pride. He waited for Nighthawk to finish, and walked up to him to shake his hand, before saying a few words himself.

"Nighthawk, your line and mine go back a long way. My grandfather Paul and your grandfather standing side by side as leaders in the Suburbs under Godmother Maria. I often read his journals, and it is clear to me that they both had a great deal of respect and friendship for each other. This is why I had absolutely no hesitation in accepting your offer when you approached me to join you when you decided to try your own hand at leadership in Los Angeles."

"I have absolute confidence in your ability to follow in your grandfather's footsteps and lead this city to glory. I hope I will be able to assist you in achieving the ultimate goal of restoring the past glories of this great city."

Report Post Tip

As CheesyBacon walks into the street he saw Hawk suiting up with his coat and preparing for his speech to the crowd of LA, As he talks CheesyBacon is not shocked at all of the speech that hawk made, Hmmm. " Nighthawk in LA? Ohhh. I knew it, Hawk was a good leader in CH buddy, Great great leader!

Congrats Buddy! Well deserve again, Go spread your greatness to other man, Cheers!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Ride of the Valkyries
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL