Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 13:41:43
Page:  1 
Valhalla Opens it's Doors in Los Angeles Started by: Odin-III on Mar 21, '15 21:15

A knock raised Odin's head from the paper he had so dutifully been studying. Laying it to one side, he stood up and opened the door. Without so much as a hello, Freyja walked into the room, removed the black woolen hat she had been wearing from her head and shook her long blonde hair loose. Turning to look Odin in the eye, she began to speak in a muted and slightly Scandinavian sounding accent.

"It is done, Odin. The tickets, booked. The building, purchased. We are ready. It is time. Are you sure you still want to do this?"

Odin smiled. Freyja had spent the last few days out in Los Angeles, seeking a suitable property for him to establish a headquarters within. It was his intention to become part of the Wild West. And here the girl was, reaching into her pocket and pulling out a large silver key with an address for somewhere in Hollywood attached to it. Of course he still wanted to do it. To rise to a challenge was in Odin's blood, and this, he was sure, would be no different. 

Taking the key from Freyja's outstretched hand, he slipped it into his pocket. He nodded, slowly.

"I am sure. I received, with thanks, the blessing of Don SiriusBlack this morning, for us to go out to Los Angeles. Get ready, Freyja. Pack your bags. I want to set off to the airport in an hour."

With a smile and a nod, Freyja had set off to throw her limited belongings into a small bag. She was ready and waiting by the front door after thirty minutes, and the two had left for the airport in good time. Following a relatively uneventful cross country flight, they arrived in Los Angeles in the early afternoon, which left plenty of time for the two to speak to the already established leaders of Los Angeles, to make their intentions to set up known. By the time the sun was about to set, they stood by the front of the property that had been acquired earlier. Odin slipped the key into the lock, letting the door swing open. Before he could walk through the door, Freyja put a hand on his arm.

"Wait! It is bad luck to walk through the door of a new headquarters. You must give it a name and introduce us to the world, Odin."

Odin smiled, and pulled from the small bag of belongings he had been carrying with him a silver plaque, which he quickly fixed to the door. When he was done, he quickly turned so he stood in front of the plaque, on the doorstep, facing out on to the streets.

"Ladies and gentlemen. I am happy to announce to you all today that I will be joining the Wild West out here in Los Angeles. I am excited to work with the rest of the city and hopefully bring some stability to this land. If I could, please, extend my thanks to Don SiriusBlack, for allowing me to leave my family back in Philadelphia so that I could come and help to build the future here in Los Angeles - I will miss you all in Philly greatly. Thank you for everything, my brothers. 

Without further ado, I would like to introduce you all to my new family - Valhalla".

Odin stepped aside, revealing the name "VALHALLA" etched onto the silver plaque which now resided on the front door.

Report Post Tip

Freyja smiles as she stands in her place at Odin's right hand side. Placing one hand on his arm, she begins to speak.

"Odin, it is my pleasure to be the first to congratulate you on this bold move. Your bloodline has been a part of so many great things over the years and has achieved so much that I am sure that moving to Los Angeles will be another place where great things are done by your blood. It is a great source of pleasure and pride to stand at your right hand and give you my loyalty, as my blood has in the past and I am sure will do again in the future. The very nature of Los Angeles is that it will be a challenge, but the city is attracting some fantastic leaders and I am sure that together we can achieve great things and surpass everybodies expectations for the city of Angels."

Freyja pulls a silver hipflask from her purse, engraved with Odin's name and the name of their new crew. She passes it to him with the top unscrewed, allowing the smell of the fine malt whiskey she had poured inside for the occasion to escape a little.

"To our future, Odin, and to Los Angeles."

Report Post Tip
Congrats Odin, I hope you accomplish everything you want to accomplish with your move there my man.
Report Post Tip

Welcome to Hollywood my old friend I look forward to working with you once again it's been a while, with you and the ever loveable Freyja working alongside each other I'm sure we will go from strength to strength I look forward to seeing what the future holds for us all here in LA.

Report Post Tip

Rocket is visiting LA when he see's a crowd in the streets. He approaches to see a strong powerful man odin standing in the middle speaking. Rocket listens and when Odin finishes he steps forward to speak.

"Congratulations Odin I know you will do a great job in LA and I look forward to see you growing there."

Rocket smiles at Odin and steps back into the crowd.

Report Post Tip

I'm very excited to see you head West, Odin. Finally someone who may kickstart this thing properly. 

I wish you all the best in your future challenges and i'm sure you will do excellently in the Wild West.

Good luck my friend!

Report Post Tip

At last Odin being Bold! The time that you been waiting for man, Well deserve! Congrats! Best of luck!

Report Post Tip

A dark figure resting against the edge of an alley stood staring at Odin-III and the crowd gathering.  You couldn't see his eyes when he lit his cigar because he kept his hat down as he did.  Be was a larger man that breathed heavy and his voice was grumbly when he spoke as if there was a cheese burger lodged in his neck.  Not a very pleasant man to say the least.

Odin, your bloodline and my bloodline go all the way back to their beginning.  I'm glad to be living in the same town as you.  Write me, we'll do lunch I know a fantastic burger joint.

Report Post Tip

Lately Brie has been hearing a lot of news about the success LA was having, she figured she needed a bit of a vacation so she booked her flight and headed to LA. Upon arriving she instantly could see the city was full of life again, the streets were bustling and the businesses were starting to thrive again.

She arrived at her hotel, it had been a long trip and needed to go out and stretch her legs. So she began walking, just a bit up to way she noticed a crowd had formed and being interested to see what was going on she decided to check it out. Approaching the crowd she saw a couple of very familiar faces. The gentlemen delivering his speech though prompted her to listen first before she said hello to everyone.

After his speech Brie approach him

" Odin-III congratulations on your HQ, nice to see LA growing. I wish you best of luck and a long successful run "

After shaking his hand she went over to mingle in the crowd.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Valhalla Opens it's Doors in Los Angeles
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL