Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 13:27:27
Page:  1 
the knights of the golden circle Started by: -Percival on Mar 21, '15 21:36

Percy steps out clears his chest then starts to speak.

il keep this short and sweet i am takeing a tour to LA for a nice bright future thanks in advance  

Report Post Tip

Goto wanders onto the streets and wonders what's with all these FUCKING Knights setting up in LA.

''Congratulations, it will be interesting to see who will make room for you.''

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Percival.  And way to go on the 0 effort in your thread.  Makes it more aerodynamic I suppose.

You didn't have to be in a hurry with your amazing, mind humping speech, my father would have still sucked just the same...

Report Post Tip

After a busy evening, Nighthawk_ steps onto the streets to welcome -Percival and the 'The Knights of The Golden Circle' to Los Angeles. Taking out his hipflask and taking a swig, Nighthawk_ decided it was time. 

'-Percival, that was a bold move indeed to go after what you wanted. I've known your bloodline for some time now and it was great to see you take the bull by the horns and take what you wanted. It was a swift move indeed and I look forward to working with your bloodline once more and build this great city to the heights it has been in the past'. 

Nighthawk_ backtracked into the crowd and made his way back to his HQ in Savannah where he was still at working making sure every little detail of his brand new HQ was to perfection. 

Report Post Tip

Rocket walks over to Percival.

"Congratulations Percival, I wish you all the best in LA and look forward seeing what you will bring to the city."

Rocket nods his head to Percival and walks away.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: the knights of the golden circle
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL