Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 17:17:15
Page:  1 
The Case of the Missing Gift Started by: Jaci on Mar 22, '15 20:26

Jaci hurried across the quiet street, pulling tightly on the collar of her long coat trying to keep the cold night air at bay.  Most of the  businesses had closed a few hours before, and no one else seemed to be out and about.  Of course they weren't, only crazy people wondered around in the middle of the night with the temperatures below 10 degrees.  Jaci smiled at the thought, well, her mother had always said she was crazy.  She had tried to go to sleep, but sleep just wouldn't come...so she had decided to wander out to check on something at the Dance Hall. 

She fumbled with her keys, struggling with her shivering fingers to unlock the door.  She looked around behind her to ensure no one was there, she hadn't got where she was, by being careless. She pushed open the heavy wooden door and walked inside the darkened room, closing the door behind her to shut out the cold.  The moonlight coming in through the front windows cast eery shadows around her. When she had been a little girl, she had been deathly afraid of the darkness and shadows, but she had learned you had to be scarier than the shadows. 

The heels of her shoes clicked loudly as she walked across the empty room, everything appeared to be in it's place.  Good, the new maid was earning her pay.  Jaci treated her service personnel very well, and she expected them to return the favor. 

Jaci removed another key from the inside pocket of her coat and opened the door to her back room, locking it behind her before she turned on the light.

That's when she saw it.  The chair in the middle of the room with loose ropes resting around the arms and legs.

Damn it, she muttered to herself.  Of course to herself, since there was no one in the damn chair!  Where had he went?

Jaci looked around the room frantically.  Behind the cabinets, in the small closet, behind the couch, even under the couch..but he wasn't there.  She looked toward the fire place, still glowing nicely, so, unless he was fireproof...he wasn't hiding there either. 

She quickly unlocked the door and ran out in to the Hall, looking around the room and then in the storage closet before heading back to the back room.  She opened the door on the small cabinet by the couch,  then slammed it shut.  Like a full grown man was really going to fit into a 12 inch opening!

She just didn't understand it.  It hadn't been more than 2 hours since Deception had helped her drag the young man inside and restrain him in the chair.  She had spotted the young man earlier that morning and just knew he would be perfect, and now he was gone. 

She picked up the telephone and dialed Deception's number with shaking fingers.  Finally after what seemed like twenty rings, she heard his sleepy voice mumbling on the other end. 

Jaci took a deep breath before she spoke.  "You need to get over here on the double! I think somebody stole the Sex Slave we kidnapped for Whoreable !   He is gone! Vanished! I looked everywhere!    Call Rose-Raje ! Call @ _Fratto_ ! Call HeadHunterX ! Call Navent !  We need everybody, but make  sure they know this has to be hush hush.  Whoreable just can't find out that we lost the special surprise gift we got for her....."

Report Post Tip

HeadHunterX arrives at the Dance Hall after a long day's of work and slightly exhausted.

"Hey Jaci, whats up? Deception called me and said something about a gift gone missing? He wouldn't give details."

Jaci looks at HeadHunterX with worrisome eye's

"Am I glad to see you! I thought no one would come! About the gift, Deception and I thought it would be a great idea to nab a Sex Slave for @Whorable. Everything was going well, we grabbed this young man a day ago without a hitch. We kept him here temporarily while we sorted out everything and I came to check on him today and well..."

Jaci looks even more worried

"He is gone!"

HeadHunterX with a look of confusion

"Gone? How is he just 'gone'? I know you better than that, you are to smart to simply let get someone get away"

Jaci speaks with a little more aggression

"I know I know, look I don't know how he got away but can you please help me out here? This was a really special gift ya know. He's white, about 6 foot 1, black hair brown eyes. He has a tribal tattoo on his forearm."

HeadHunterX nods and starts to head out

"Alright I'll see what I can do, you owe me!"

Report Post Tip

Deception hung up his phone as soon as soon as Jaci finished telling him what was wrong. He could hear from the stress in her voice that she needed help immediately, so he got up as quick as he can threw on some clothes and was out the door in a flash. In no time he was at Jaci's Dance Hall where he saw Jaci and HeadHunterX having a pow-wow on where the missing "present" could have gone. 

Deception smiled thinking about how funny it is that this kind of "present" would go missing, but he had an idea of where it might be. While Jaci and HeadHunter continued to discuss the possible whereabouts of the "gift", barely noticing Deception's presence as he walked passed them in the direction of the bathroom. As deception got to the door of the bathroom he kicked it open which caused a scream to echo out of the bathroom. Jaci and HeadHunter, hearing the scream, stopped their conversation and immediately directed their attention to where Deception had gone.

Inside the bathroom Deception found the "gift" stuck in the window, half of his body inside and half of his body outside. The sight of this spectacle immediately caused Deception to bust out laughing and called the other two into the room to join in the fun. Jaci and HeadHunter walked into the bathroom and as soon as they saw the man in the window they fell apart with laughter. Deception walked over to the man and decided to mess with him.

"So..did you need a hand?" Deception asked, doing his best to hold back his laughter. The "gift's" embarrassment quickly turned to fear as he realized he'd been caught red handed trying to escape from some very powerful mobsters. Deception, noticing a shift in the "gift's" demeanor pulled out a cigarette and flipped his Zippo to ignite the flame to light his cigarette. After lightly touching the flame to the tip of his cigarette, Deception took a puff as he moved the still flaming Zippo in the direction of the man dangling from the window. 

"No! He needs to be in one piece for Whoreable!" Jaci said before Deception could do any major damage to their old friend's gift. Smiling, Deception looked over at Jaci and said, "I promise you..I won't damage the goods." Jaci laughed at this comment as Deception turned back towards the dangling man and lowered his still flaming Zippo under the man's feet. The man quickly began to shuffle around, almost appearing to be running in mid air trying to avoid having his feet burned. 

Amused by the humor of this scene, HeadHunter walked towards Deception and the man and pulled out his Zippo and walked to the side of the man that Deception was not on. He too then lowered his lighter so the flame was a few centimeters away from the skin. The man really began to squirm now and an occasionally cry for help would bellow out from his gut, but to no avail. In this neighborhood if someone yells out for help it's best that you turn around and walk the other way so not to get involved. 

"Did you really think you were gonna get away from us?" Deception asked the man as he and HeadHunter continue to hold their lighters under his feet. "We went through a lot of trouble picking you out, you're not going to get away that easy pal." HeadHunter added. The two men continued to hold their lighters under the man's feet and could not stop laughing at his attempts to move his body to avoid the flames.

By this point the man was shifting around so much in the window that all three of the mobsters could clearly see he was working himself free. A few more wiggles and he will have unlodged himself from the window, falling back inside the building. Sure enough within less than a minute the man had been flailing so hard that it caused his body to slip free from the grasp of the window and flop onto his back on the floor of the bathroom. His head hit the floor due to the momentum of his body falling backwards and it seemed he may of knocked  himself out. This of course caused all three mobsters in the room with him to fall down laughing. Just the realization of all that had taken place culminated in their present knocking itself out was enough to cause the mobsters to turn red with laughter. The only thing that could have made this moment funnier was if someone walked in on them at that very moment.

Just then, someone poked their head into the bathroom to see what the commotion was all about... 

Report Post Tip

Jaci felt so relieved that @Deception had helped her find the gift.  His quick thinking had definitely saved the day.  She shuddered at the thought of what would have happened if the man had actually been successful in getting out of the window and freeing himself.  The perfect gift would have lost, and it wasn't as if she could go to the police station and declare that she needed help in finding the sex slave she had kidnapped for her friend. 

She could not stop herself from giggling watching her two friends threatening to burn the man, apparently she was rubbing off on them.  They seemed to be enjoying this way too much.  The man was definitely wasting his time by wiggling and screaming like a girl if he thought that would convince them to let him free, that was not going to happen.  It would take them forever to find someone else as perfect as him for their friend. 

When the man fell backwards onto the floor knocking himself out, all three of them burst in to fits of  uncontrollable laughter.

They turned quickly when they heard a sound come from the bathroom door...

Report Post Tip

*Without anybody noticing Wooboom entering the dancing floor on the first floor from a rusty abandoned elevator, as the whole building was, with a cheap, but still good quality Partagas Seria D numero quatro cigar in his old but still golden artificial teets (no botox involved), he lights it with a somewhat deformed Zippo, surging from the darkness around*

"That pal of mine stoped some bulets fired in the direction of my heart" he says.

"I am here coz' I heard we were havin' some sex-party, not some screamin'party as I c it is now... Btw, I have some inexpensive benzine deals when you finish your foolishry"

*He turns back and disapears in the dark again*

Report Post Tip

Jaci, HeadHunterX, and Deception fell silent with Wooboom's sudden entrance in to the bathroom. Upon his exit, they looked around at each other and they burst into laughter again at this situation they found themselves in. 

Finally, she was able to control herself and pulled up to her feet.  "Ok guys....please help me get him tied up again, and this time I want him in the closet and we can lock the door."

HeadHunterX and Deception pulled the guy to his feet and dragged him into the next room.  Within minutes, he was quickly bound with even more rope than before,  tied with an assortment of knots that Jaci wasn't sure they would ever get him free from, then they tossed him in the closet and she locked the door with the key.  She breathed a sigh of relief when she slid the key in to her pants pocket.

All she had to do was manage to keep him here for just a few more days until they could give him to Whoreable, then she would be the one who would have to deal with him. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Case of the Missing Gift
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL