Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 16:30:48
Page:  1 
A Transformation. Started by: Sunny on Mar 23, '15 01:36

Sunny sits at the bar looking down the other end she is watching Crazyhorse standing there with a few family members, he dressed from head to toe in cured animal skins and feathers, never before had she seen a Mafioso in such bad need of a makeover, Her Don had approached her earlier in the day and asked her to speak with him about more suitable attire, something that would help him blend in and not stand out so much in a crowd, Grabbing her glass off the bar top quickly downing the remainder of her drink, Sunny gets up and slowly approaches the group she nods to everyone and asks Crazyhorse to step into her shop next door with her, she walks out into the chilly night and ducks quickly into the small doorway directly next door, briefly fumbling with her keys she swings the rather large steel door open and motions for him to enter

Once inside the shop she smile politely as she places her keys on a small wooden table near the door, 'Welcome to my shop" she says in a very soft voice, slowly she begins walking around him looking him up and down scratching at her chin wondering where she should start, his garb was like nothing she had ever seen before.. the delicate hand stitching down the sides of his clothes, the paint used to make marking was absolutely exquisite she could tell everything was doing with a lot of care and with wonderful craftsmanship, the leather appeared to be aged and cured to perfection, she knew she would have to take a great deal of time making sure his garb was properly cleaned and preserved so he could keep it and wear it again if he ever decided to, looking him up and down again a grin crosses her lips as she see how worn his moccasins are.. she knew right then she would start from his feet and work her way up.

"Crazyhorse sir, Don Capazzo wants me to make sure you have the proper attire for your new way of life and he has asked me to fit you for a few things, are you alright with me moving closer to you so I can take some measurements?"

Sunny looks at him a smile still on her face she waits patiently for him to answer

Report Post Tip

Stepping closer as Sunny requested he holds out his arms and allows her to begin her work.

"Yes. Great White Father said the same to me. That I needed to....how did he put it....look the part. I will do as he wishes."

"Please use care when you handle these clothes. They were made by my wife." As he mentions his wife, a tear begins to form in his eyes.

"She lives in the house of the Sky Spirit now."

"My shoes you can do with as you please. I made those a few years ago."

Report Post Tip

Sunny opens a small drawer and pulls out a notebook with a pencil placing it on the table in front of them, reaching back in the drawer she grabs a long cloth measuring tape so she can get to work, she steps behind him and wraps her arms around his chest being very gentle shes stretching the tape around him then pulls her arms back until both ends touch she looks at the tape and picks up the pencil and writes down the number quickly, then moves on to measure both of his arms and his back stopping briefly to right the numbers down she takes the measurement of his waist then down both legs, she moves in front of him and lowers down to her knees, she looks up and says "I am going to do your inseam now" tape tight in hand she measures the inside of both legs getting to her feet she jots down the number on her paper she pauses and looks down at his feet curiously for a moment

"I will be right back I have to get something"

Turns she rushes into the back room and start rumbling through some boxes and talking about loud to herself "Where are you.. come on I know your here somewhere.. I see you!.!.!" Sunny comes back out carrying a metal shoe sizer and places it on the floor in front of him "please place your foot inside so I will know what size shoe you wear" as he does she adjust the bar until its just right and raises up again jotting the size down on the paper

"Please have a seat" Sunny motions to a few chairs she has placed over in the corner "this shouldn't take me to long at all, I hope your ok wearing black?" she starts gathering a few items and turns the light on next to her singer sewing machine.

Report Post Tip

CrazyHorses sits as requested.

"I do not mind back I suppose."

As Sunny began work on her sewing machine, he jumped obviously startled. This kind of thing was new to him.

"What is that.....?" he asked pointing to the sewing machine.

Report Post Tip

Looking to him she offers a comforting smile and turns in her chair slightly "It is a sewing machine, it will allow me to stitch the clothes to the proper size to fit your frame, I know its a bit noisy I am sorry I will eventually have enough money to replace it with a newer model" Sunny turn her body back to the machine and tugs on some of the fabric pulling out a few loose strings "You can come and watch if you would like, I know its much different then what you are used to using to stitch clothes but its a wonderful tool to have" She continues to work quickly wanting to make things perfect for him

Report Post Tip

"No. No, I think I will just sit here and think. I still need to get used to the big city."

CrazyHorse turns toward the window, ignoring the noise from Sunny's machine. The sight was nearly overwhelming. Cars everywhere. Gaint buildings and, in some places, even debris. Quite different from the lush green plains and beautiful landscape he was used to.

He stood up and opened the door and decided to close his eyes and listen.

" Once blue rivers now are brown. No birds flying in the sky. Factories pollute the air. What has happened to this place?"

Just as he said those words, he opened his eyes and saw a man stealing a woman's purse.

NEVER AGAIN. Never again would he allow the destruction of his beautiful land...or the defilement of innocent people.

He returns to his chair. Those thoughts were for only him now. Soon. Very very soon this city would know his name.

Report Post Tip

Running the last side of the inseam to the pants under the needle she watches as the thread weaves in and out of the fabric the noise from the rattle of the machine fade away and she is fixated on the perfect seam making sure its just right so it will not be to tight or to loose, pulling the fabric away from the machine she pulls the thread connecting the fabric to the needle up to her ruby lips and bites through it quickly, Sitting back she pulls the pants up and shakes them to straighten them, She push her chair out and stands up gathering the pieces of the suit she moves over to her hot iron, picking up a cloth she wraps it around the hot handle of the iron as she spreads out the fabrics and puts the perfect press on them to make them look nice and neat

"Sir' can you please come over here?" she lays all the finished pieces out on the table and when he approaches she hand them to him and walks him over to a small changing room "can you go in here and put on all these items?.. if you have any trouble just let me know I will be happy to help you out" Sunny hold the new suit out to him a huge smile gracing her lips "when your finished step out her so I can see if I need to do any final adjustments" turning she grabs a pair of black dress shoes "Can't forget these.!"

Report Post Tip

CrazyHorse takes the clothes and enters the back room. After a few minutes he emerges in his new suit.

It fits. It's comfortable. The shoes. The shoes would take some getting used to. No doubt about that. He gets up and takes them for a test. They are surprisingly comfortable.

"This is very good work miss. I just hope I can afford the price of this suit. How much shall I pay you for it?"

Report Post Tip

(https://mafiareturns.com/news/uprofile.php?id=978024 Transformation)

Sunny's mouth drops open when she sees Crazyhorse emerge from the dressing room, she looks at him up and down and nods happily at how amazing this transformation has turned out, Brushing a few loose strings off of his left shoulder she motions to a bunch of mirrors on one of the back walls so that he can take a look at how wonderful he looks "You look absolutely incredible!! I think that is the best suit I have ever made.. As for how much? Don Capazzo has taken care of the cost so no need to worry about that, I am so very happy that you like it.

Turning back to to her machine she turns the light off next to her sewing machine and begins to straighten up her she, she softly hums a soft melody as she cleans.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Transformation.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL