Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 10:25:07
Page:  1 
The-Empire descends upon LA Started by: DarthVader on Mar 23, '15 22:07

The heavy breathing could be heard echoing thought the corridors as DarthVader headed to the bay; the ship arrived at its destination at the out skirts of Los Angeles. DarthVader motioned.

Lower the doors commander! DarthVader commanded.

Hundreds of storm troopers began marching upon Los Angeles at 00'00hrs securing the territory just as quickly as they arrived. Fighters circled the area scouting forth and destroying any possible obstacles that stood in TheEmpire's way.

DarthVader arrived at his secured HQ that has been secretly under construction and adressed the crowd

The dark side has descended upon Savannah, Los Angeles; I will now take the reigns of this District for the good of The Empire! Accept the dark side and this district will rise to new heights! 

p.s. the darkside has great cookies.

The-Empire

Report Post Tip

While Tupac is standing on the side walk smoking a cigarette he notices a few strange ships land in LA, then sees hundreds of soldiers all in white uniforms swarm the streets, Tupac then notices someone who stood out. This man was in all black and seemed to have really bad asthma. Tupac takes a few drags of his cigarette and listens to the man speak and when he notices his opportunity he greets the man.

Hello Darth Vader, Welcome to Los Angeles. Good luck out here these streets are said to be pretty Wild.

Tupac takes another drag of his cigarette and begins down the street towards Inglewood.

Report Post Tip

Congrats DarthVader! That was a fast man, Best of luck in your journey with the empire, Cheers man! Keep it up

Report Post Tip

Having seen a load of soldiers all in strange white uniforms descend onto the streets of Savannah Templar jumps on his trusty white stallion and rides on down the street for a closer look, Finding what appeared to be their leader dressed in a similarly strange uniform Templar welcomes him to LA...

"Not quite sure what all the strange uniforms are meant to do they look a bit lightweight there buddy, you'd be better off speaking to my Blacksmith get your lads kitted out with some top of the range shiny metal armor", Stepping down from his trusty steed Templar extends his hand "Welcome to Los Angeles DarthVader did you say you had cookies?"

Report Post Tip

It was two or three days prior when Whoreable noticed there was new building under construction and was very excited about it. She decided to approach the men that were building it to find out what business would be going on inside the walls of this new structure. The men told her it was a highly confidential project and no information could be given. Whoreable was not used to not getting her way. She stepped closer to the man in charge and placed her hand on his arm.

Surely you can give me a hint without breaking the confidence of your employer?

The man looked at her hand on his arm, then looked up at her as she coyly smiled at him. He leaned in and whispered in her ear.

I suppose I could give you a few hints. I was told the owner is from far away and all the paperwork is under the name, "The Empire."

Whoreable smiled at the man, thanked him and walked a few yards down the street. When she was far enough away she took out the tiny dictionary she kept in her purse.  She fumbled through the pages until she found the definition for Empire. She softly read it to herself.

Empire: relating to, or characteristic of a style (as of clothing or furniture) popular in France.

Whoreable was so excited that a new french clothing shop was opening in LA. She thought about all the fine, beautiful french dresses she could could buy. Just as she was about to walk farther down the street she spotted a tall dark figure. He announced to the curious crowd that had now gathered around the new structure, that The Empire was going to take the reigns of the district and that they would have cookies.

Whoreable addressed the man that spoke with a very peculiar voice 

Are you saying this will not be a dress shop but a cookie store?

The man looked at her and sighed

No Miss, this will be my headquarters where I shall run The Empire. I've taken over and I will raise this district to new heights.

Did you really think a cookie store would require all these fortifications?

Whoreable, hiding her embarrassment, cleared her throat and began to speak

I was just teasing you sir. I'd like to offer my sincerest congratulations. I look forward to watching you run this District.

Report Post Tip

DarthVader had been addressing a few of the crowds comments and attending to some of the reports he was getting from his scouts in the outer rim small remaining after giving his speech a lieutenant addressed him on some concerns in the outer rim DarthVader nodded for it to be dealt with. Things were all going to plan the power of the dark side will prevail. DarthVader senses the man nearing who soon appears in site atop he large white stallion, wearing hefty armour.

"Not quite sure what all the strange uniforms are meant to do they look a bit lightweight there buddy, you'd be better off speaking to my Blacksmith get your lads kitted out with some top of the range shiny metal armor", Stepping down from his trusty steed Templar extends his hand "Welcome to Los Angeles DarthVader did you say you had cookies?"

DarthVader chuckled at the mans comment on his storm troopers armour and over looked Templars. Agreed it was pretty durable.

"Agreed your armour might be more durable in a sense but in a day and age of guns and blasters mine will stand against the bullets and even adverse weather conditions all while not limiting their mobility.... Granted it may not be as effective against piercing weapons!"

DarthVader knocked on the mans amour hearing it ring nicely

"Though I do not see to many people running about with giant pointy weapons maybe you should see my weapons master about acquiring a nice blaster"

Shaking the mans arm and continuing to talk with him Templar asks about the cookies to with DarthVader responded

"Ah yes the Dark Side has epic cookies, we should discuss about how you should accept the Power of it and become even stronger!"  

Report Post Tip

Darth Vader is standing talking to Templar as I figure you're young lady approaches the two . Templar acknowledges her as his right hand  Whorable. she begins to speak about a dress shop but over heard Darth Vader taking about cookies. 

This indeed is not a dress shop nor a cookie shop this is a new home of the empire although our epic cookie recipe is heavily guarded! 

handing her one of the cookies has she bites into it you just see your face light up with Joy and she listens to Darth Vader and Templar continue to debate about each other's armor

Report Post Tip

Rocket can hear loud heavy breathing noise echoing through the streets so he goes to inspect what is happening when he see's a man in all black addressing the crowd. Rocket listens to the man but can not really understand him because the heavy breathing but at the end of his speech Rocket hears the word cookies and his hear stick up and starts stiffing.

"Cookies"

Rocket quickly scanning round then he notices the new HQ set up in LA.

"Congratulations DarthVader, I wish you and your family The Empire all the best in LA and hope you have successful time in the city."

Rocket walks off trying to sniff out these cookies.

Report Post Tip

You wished for this since the day you arrived upon these shores, so I granted you this request. It has been a few days and you're still alive, so maybe I was wrong in my assumption that you would have perished quickly. Perhaps the force is on your side, or your alliance is stronger than realized. Whatever the case may be, I wish you well in this venture.

Report Post Tip

A belated congratulations are in order here, I believe, DarthVader. 

I'm sorry to have taken so long to have visited you here, but it is great to have you join us here in the city of Angels.

Congratulations, my dear, I hope you stand alongside us here in Los Angeles for a very, very long time to come. You've been a friend to my bloodline for quite a while and it's lovely to be working with you once more. 

Report Post Tip

Imaho was sleeping off a night of hard drinking on a park bench when all of a sudden the newspapers covering her up were swept away by a gut of wind and a loud roar. She looked in the direction of the roar and there was a strange craft landing with hundreds of strangely dressed invaders exiting. She got up screaming and started out in a mad dash. She ran into the man clad in armor who had been her lover the nigh before and fell straight onto her back. The man picked her up and helped her to her feet and said , " Don't be afraid, he brings cookies." Imaho replied, Well anyone that has cookies has to civilized."  Welcome to La and may the force be with you.

Report Post Tip

After conducting business with a group of prostitutes and street freaks, Vandlgat wondered around Savannah, LA looking for a purse to snatch. Having just consumed nearly double the amount of caffine a human body can withstand, pickpocketing seemed out of the question.

Scouting the area for a mark, Vandlgat notices the HQ of The Empire led by DarthVader across the way. 

Storm Troopers and little men weird hats that talk funny pass Vandlgat without batting an eye toward him. It had appeared that they were on some important business for the heavy breathing dark lord of the Sith.

As Vandlgat observes this galactic military demonstration, he hears what sounds like lasers firing off. He looks over to see DarthVador choking a bitch, holding them in the air while their feet dangle.

Totally surprised and slighty disturbed, Vandlgat spends the next 24 hours attempting to use the force to grab people's throats, to no avail.......

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The-Empire descends upon LA
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL