Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 13:27:16
Page:  1 
A Birthday Celebration Started by: Jaci on Mar 23, '15 22:48

Jaci had been working all day to get things just right at the dance hall.  Colorful streamers were wrapped around every place possible, balloons were spread out all around the room, ribbons and bows decorated the tables and chairs, the food table was stocked along with the the drink table, and a lovely birthday cake sat on a small table in the center of the room waiting for the guest of honor.  The band had been practicing for the last hour to  make sure their sound was just right. 

She had sent out invites to a few special people such as Whoreable , Deception, HeadHunterX, Navent, _Fratto_ , JohnTree , and Martiii and of course fliers had been posted inviting  anyone and everyone who wanted to share this special day.  She hoped their would be a nice turn out of people to wish her friend a happy birthday.

She felt very honored to be hosting this party for her dear friend Mafiatrivia .  This was to be a very special birthday for him, and she was happy to be able to be a part of it.  He was such a sweet and kind friend.

One last thing to check before she opened her doors, she hurried to the front and turned around with her back to the door to make sure the banner was hung just right and would be the first thing seen upon entering.

Happy Birthday Mafiatrivia!!!!!!!!

Report Post Tip

Whoreable was laying in bed thinking today is the big day. She slowly lifted the eye mask that blocked out the afternoon sun off her face. Whoreable was night lifer and never woke up before noon. Today was going to be a very special day. It is the day her dear, sweet friend @Mafitrivia celebrates a very important birthday. Whoreable began thinking about the day she received the hand delivered invitation to the party, she made sure she cleared her calendar, because she would never miss such an important event. Whoreable sat up and wrapped the bed sheet around her and then gave the guy next to her a firm push.

Hey you, time for you to go. I have a big day today and can't be bothered with the whole, what is your name, you're so pretty, do you remember where I left my car, chit chat. I'm gonna go shower you can see yourself out.

Whoreable looks at the clock and it's almost 2:00 p.m. she knows she better start getting ready because Jaci would not be happy if she arrived late.

Time quickly passes, it is now 5:00 p.m. and Whoreable is finally showered, shaved, powdered, perfumed, dressed and made up. It is now time to go out gift shopping for Mafiatrivia. The driver has been standing outside waiting on Whoreable for hours and is very happy to see her as she emerges from the house ready to run her errand. 

Hello Miles Long,  i'd like you to take me to the finest jeweler in town. I want to buy Mafiatrivia a gold pocket watch to mark this special birthday.

Long parks the car in the no parking zone right in front of the jewelry store. Whoreable waits for him to come around and open her door, she gets out of the car and hurries into the store. The owner is speaking with another customer as she walks up to the counter. The cases are well lit and the selection is quite a good one. Whoreable ignores the fact that there is another customer in the shop and addresses the owner.

Hello, I'm Whoreable and I'm in quite a rush. I require immediate assistance. I'd like to see your very best gold pocket watch.

The Jeweler is happy he is about to make a big sale and  hurries over and unlocks the sliding door on his side of the counter and pulls out the most beautiful pocket watch. Whoreable inspects it and nods to the Jeweler.

I'l take it, but I'd also like it engraved. I want it to say... "To Mafiatrivia with love on your 18th birthday - Whoreable."

Whoreable pays for the watch once it's engraved and wrapped, exits the shop and gets into her waiting car. 

Time to head to Jaci's Dance Hall, Mr. Long

...as Miles Long pulls the car up to Jaci's dance hall Whoreable is amazed at how lovely it looks from the outside, there were so many times she wanted to stop by, but it seemed like something was always happening and she could never make it there. Long opens the car door and Whoreable quickly gets out and enters the dance hall. She sees Jaci standing there with her back to the door admiring the banner that was hung for all who entered to see.

Jaci, it looks beautiful in here. You've done an amazing job! 

Jaci turns around as Whoreable  walks up to her and gives her a giant hug. Whoreable reaches into her purse and takes out Mt's beautifully gift wrapped present and places it on the gift table.

I bought the most beautiful gold pocket watch for Mafiatrivia. I hope he likes it. I want him to know that although it seemed like forever to reach the age of 18 years, now time will go by so quickly and he must cherish every moment. 

I know the other guests are about to arrive soon and then Mt. We should have a drink together while we wait on them to arrive. I can't wait to see Mt's face when he sees all of us here to celebrate his birthday with him.

Report Post Tip

HeadHunterX went looking for MafiaTrivia , he was a pretty hard fellow to find. He went searching around the district asking all who would listen.

"Have you seen my good friend MafiaTrivia? He's it's a big day for him and I must find him!"

Time passed, which seemed like forever but couldn't have been more than an hour until he finally caught up with MafiaTrivia in the streets of Chicago.

"Hey bud, I need a help taking care of this guy. I have to make sure he never speaks another word and thought you would be the perfect guy to help me make sure that happens."

MafiaTrivia agrees and they both head off in the direction towards the Dance Hall. HeadHunterX smirks as he knows what is coming next...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Birthday Celebration
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL