Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 15:51:47
Page:  1 
The fall of the Knights Templar Started by: Odin-III on Mar 23, '15 23:37

At the end of an eventful evening, Odin-III climbed out of his car at Los Angeles city hall. He climbed to the top of the steps and pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket, upon which a brief pre-prepared statement was written. He cleared his throat and addressed those assembled in front of him.

"Ladies and gentlemen,

As I am sure you are now aware, the decision was this evening taken, in consultation with other leaders within the city of Los Angeles, to remove The Knights Templar from our city. Given the nature of this city at the present time, trust is absolutely paramount. Unfortunately, there was a consensus within the city that DominicG and Armorbearer did not warrant an adequate degree of trust."

"We in Los Angeles consider ourselves a team, working towards a shared vision and goal for the betterment of this great city. We did not feel The Knights Templar wanted to be part of that team, and thus did not share our vision for the city. Therefore, it was decided that for the greater good of the city of Los Angeles, they should no longer be part of the city moving forward."

"Thank you for your time, and rest in peace to the fallen."

Odin-III walked back down the steps into his car, and instructed the driver to take him back to the Valhalla HQ.

Report Post Tip

clutch hears a voice rise and and address a recent topic. clutch peers closer toward the direction of the speaker and nods. Thinking to himself its always nice when we all are informed of recent events.

clutch clears his throat as Odin-III finish's speaking.

Thank Mr.Odin-III. The all the recent events that the Wild Wild West is producing I thank you for a glimpse into the why's of some of these things. I'm sure good honest mobsters around the parts are reading the morning paper and wondering some things, you provided us a bit of the reasons and its refreshing. Espically when its done with class and in a honorable way. Good luck all out in LA, never sure how the Wild Wild West will turnout but I wish you all luck and safe business dealings.

clutch tips his hat and make his way onto the street to attend to some other business that needs his attention.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The fall of the Knights Templar
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL