Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 07:55:48
Page:  1 
House of Cards Started by: FrankUnderwood on Mar 25, '15 18:19

FrankUnderwood was a man with a mission. He always wanted to stand out, but in the good way. He was working up the ranks in NealCaffrey’s family and proving himself worthy. After the announcement of the opening of Los Angeles to anyone who would like to take up housing there and prove themselves, Frank loved it.

“Hello everyone, the name is FrankUnderwood for those who do not know me. I am here to announce the opening of The House of Cards. I will shortly set up in the great Savannah alongside a good friend of mine, Nighthawk_. I have spoken to most of the leaders in each district, I will finish up contacting everyone else who hasn’t been contacted and we, the ones who have been contacted, feel like we can move forward and build the city together. This city is a risk as many have outlined already, however, if you don’t take risks in your lifetime, what is the point of living?”

FrankUnderwood walked back inside his newly purchased HQ and began getting to work setting up his small crew.

Report Post Tip

'There will never be more than 2 crews per district.'

Best of luck there Frank. You might need it.

Report Post Tip

I'll be excited to see who's having what now! Good luck to you chap.

Report Post Tip

Let's see what happens, and who shoots who.

He has 24 hours after all.

Report Post Tip

Good Luck out there Frank,

Gets the popcorn ready!!!

Report Post Tip

I think a funeral before a thread would have been better. But best of luck Frank! 

May the odds forever be in your favor! 

Not FU's style though!!! 

Report Post Tip

You will all be at my funeral soon - Maybe...

Report Post Tip

Well lets hope not, I'm routing for ya

Report Post Tip
There goes a man with Balls of Fucking Granite, Fucking big ones.
Report Post Tip

Or just a fool?

We shall see.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Best of luck to you!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Frank. I wish you all the best in LA and look forward to see'ing you blossom in the city. 

Report Post Tip

I wish you all the best in Los Angeles Frank, fortune favours the bold. 

Report Post Tip
There will never be more than 2 crews per district. If a 3rd emerges and does not attempt to take down one of the existing 2 within 24 hours, it will be removed by the other existing LA crews. If this does not happen it will be removed by the Godfathers and other members of the outside community.
Report Post Tip

Yes, we know, Twisted_Fantasy. Anything else you want to inform us of?

Report Post Tip
Just that for now, if I think of anything, I will run it past you first.
Report Post Tip

Now, now Goto and Twisted_Fantasy... let's not get petty. This doesn't need to go any further here, if you have a problem with what each other has said, please sort it out in private. Twisted, sarcasm aimed at an upper structure member of another city is not something you should be looking to dish out too often if you enjoy the sights and sounds Bella Vista. Please keep this to a minimum, Sir.

I'm sure you don't you two need a moderator, being the respectable mobsters you are, but if you need a cooler head in the mix my door is open.

Report Post Tip

To be fair TeQ, Twisted actually afforded more information on the rule than had previously been qouted in this discussion.. so there was actually some decent insight there.

I knew there was a 2 person rule per district, I failed to remember that if LA doesn't solve the problem, then outside world will.

So thank you Twisted for that piece of insight.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: House of Cards
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL