Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 13:26:10
Page:  1 
Open Letter to DarthVader Started by: FrankUnderwood on Mar 25, '15 20:43

FrankUnderwood sitting in his newly purchased Savannah, LA HQ, thought it would be good to write an open letter to his crony, DarthVader. It read....

"Dear DarthVader,
As you know, my name is FrankUnderwood and I have recently set up in Savannah, LA alongside Nighthawk and yourself. I am writing this letter to you because in the rules of Los Angeles it states no more than two crew leaders per district. Savannah now has 3. I demand that you step down and join myself under my HQ effective immediately.

People ask me why you're still alive and well that's because I am a nice guy and would like to give you a chance at keeping yourself in good health. So, like I said. Please dis-ban your HQ and send your members and yourself my way and you will surely have an invite into my family. Any other choice you make that isn't this one will make me have to do what I really don't want to do and that is put you down. So you can keep running around the country like you have been doing or you can just accept this proposal and we can get on with out beautiful lives and make Los Angeles great.

With the Sincerest Gratitude,
FrankUnderwood - Made Man of Savannah, LA."

Report Post Tip

Shit! Spoken like a true Underwood....now only if you had Doug Stamper to seal the deal.

Pounds his ring on the wall twice before walks away!!!

Report Post Tip

Given your age, likely gun accuracy and the amount of protection he has, in my opinion he would be an absolute clown to accept this offer. There is nothing in it for him.

Ever heard the phrase 'Give the dog a bone'? Could be a better way to approach this.

Good luck with it nonetheless.

Report Post Tip
In no way I'd DarthVader still alive because someone's failed attempt at assassination resulted in a pro.

Nope, couldn't be....
Report Post Tip

I think it has more to do with your gun strength than with you being a nice guy, really. However, I might be wrong, but in this case that is unlikely.

Report Post Tip

I see this going very, very poorly.

Report Post Tip

YESSSSIR YESSSSIR I SURREND PLEASE SPARE ME LIFE OH GREAT ONE!

DarthVader  fell over laughing at this pitiful fucking excuse for attention 

I don't know if you have balls of granite, your looking for your five minutes of fame, or you are just as dumb ass Jarjar Binks. OH AND YOUR JUST SUCH A NICE GUY! For allowing me the privilege of living so long! 

Mar 25, 18:20:31 krwfnondedaoru tried to WACK! you.

I do want to applaud your for allowing me to sense you from the other side of the galaxy begging if you can PP me and asking for my locations and so much more foolishness. I've spoon fed you false information for the last few days. I don't know what your hard on with me is but I know one thing I am most assuredly NOT your daddy, I will give you only TWO ounces of respect currently... I respect you for being an ex member of Chicago and in your Obits. 

You bought this upon yourself good luck 

ps. Great laugh here can't stop laughing very orinal stupidity.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I am enjoying the entertainment coming from LA. Was real nice letter Frank it nearly got me joining you. 

Report Post Tip

Frank reads his response letter, and creates another.

"Dear my dearest Vader,
Suit yourself sir. Make yourself available. To date, you have flown away from me privately which gets pretty expensive. Why don't ya take a pop at me? or even my bodyguards?"

Report Post Tip

In the words of Ari Gold...

Duel it out Biatches!!!!

Report Post Tip

Mar 25, 22:20:31 ednoufaowrrnkd tried to WACK! you.

I do say you make me laugh quiet hard just sit tight buddy I will be with you  

Report Post Tip

Looks like Mr. Vader has recruited all of LA to attack me. This was fun while it lasted folks...

Report Post Tip

That Force Persuade can be a real pain

Report Post Tip

Frank, Mr Vadar has no option but to recruit LA to attack. You've served yourself up on a platter.

If you made this move without other support from LA, you were foolish. Had you not noticed that LA had already backed Vadar when he removed the previous person in that district in order to set up?

I thought you had balls of brass doing this.. instead I guess it was simply a lack of brains. Best of luck regardless, you never know what can happen in these situations!

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Because DarthVader had to involve the rest of LA, this happened.. Percival offered to duel me, so we went to an unknown location in LA and with the 10th shot, I downed him. I didn't want anyone else to get harmed, but Darth's cowardliness brought this upon the rest of the LA leaders...

RIP to a good man in Percival!

Report Post Tip

But you dueled in Las Vegas, or so the word on the street is.. Do you know where you are? 

Report Post Tip

I guess not! I forgot taking the train to Vegas. Everything looks the same to me!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Open Letter to DarthVader
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL