Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 20:45:08
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Someody you can TRUST and CONSTANTLY make you money! Started by: PromethazineCodeine on Mar 26, '15 13:43

Many of you pondered around yesterday and may have happened to stumble across one of the fasted and most trusted "get rich quick" firms that i like to call, Stratton Oakmont.

Plenty of you were hesitant and very well still may be hesitant on throwing your money towards a complete and total stranger who claims to double your funds or possibly even triple your funds.

And for that, I dont blame you! In actuality,I'm in complete agreement with you. Due to the fact thatyou don't know me, I don't know you.

So let me take a moment to reintroduce myself to you all.

My name is PromethazineCodeine aka. ProMeth., formerly known as Stitches.
I'm a Capo, hopefully soon to be Boss,in White Collar Crime Unit, and I plan on being one of the top grossing earningMobsters in my family through my Firm next year.
And I'mnot gonna get there by being wrong, thats for sure.

What I do here in this Firm is double, triple, and in some casesquadruple your funds.

Now wait just one second!I know that you are sitting here in thisseminar, contemplating to yourself regarding the issue of losing your money.

Now allow me to clear your mind of such thoughts and allow me to explain just why YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE!!

Here at Stratton Oakmont, i always guarantee your initial deposit back to you, no matter what.

Your sitting there asking, "ProMeth, what does that mean exactly?."That means if i lose your money, i lose my life, if lose anything at all, your initial deposit that was sent to me, will ALWAYS be sent back to you. I can not guarantee profit, of course due to the fact of this very mysterious world that we live in, nobody knows when their last day is.

But while we are on the awful topic of losing, ill address one of the bigger issues here for you.

I never ask my clients tojudgeme on my winners. I ask them to judge me on my losers, because i truly do have so few.

And when i say few, i mean exactly that, i have multiple constant clients who I have made millions of dollars in profits for, and i have zero clients who have lost anything while being involved in this Firm.

Im not asking you right from the start to invest millions of dollars in this Firm.

Instilling me with a few hundred thousand is a move thats surely not gonna make you rich, BUT in returnit's not gonna make you poor either!. But what this first trade will do is serve as a benchmark for future business between the both of us, andallowsfor a relationship whereboth parties reap the benefits.

Feel comfortable with me now? Have more questions? Have an opinion?

Please feel free to either contact me directly or leave a comment here and myself or one of my secretaries would be more than happy to discuss what you have on your mind.

What do you have to lose? A few hundred thousand. But the more important question is, HOW MUCH DO YOU HAVE TO GAIN

And that is only up to you to answer for yourself being choosing what paths you would like to go down.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

As Versace walks the streets, noticed a familiar face and walks over to conversation. 

I ain't going to lie. When I seen this I was little hesitate just like you said in your speech. I have notice a lot of people have came to you, I am hearing nothing but good responses from others and you make them money. I look at this, any return is better then no return. Keep up the good work. I like what your doing. I am even thinking in investing myself. Lets see what you can do for me guy. 

As Verace hands him a briefcase full of cash. In hope to gets some good returns. 

Report Post Tip

Woodpond walked up and laid $50,000 in the man hands. As the man ran away and came back he mysteriously had $75k and handed it back to Woodpood.

Thanks brother i now see that this works and will endorse this business.

Woodpond then walks away...

Report Post Tip

As the crowds grow around the man boasting of having the ability to take what cash you give him and turn it into a substantial gain. A figure of nonhuman height makes his way through the crowd, the redness of his skin makes the eyes squint as if they are looking at the sun. You see him raise his hand and with some "Force", see the people that haven't already moved out of this ungodly figures way thrown in a way of making a path for the figure. The man who more resembles a demon than anything begins to speak.

I am vouching for this man, "ProMeth", that what he says is the truth. After investing a mere $5,000 of your dollars, I was returned $10,000. I am currently in a contract with this man for a substantial amount of money and eagerly awaiting its profit. I'm proud to say that, "The Force is strong with one".

The figure then leaves through the path that he created within the crowd as quickly as he came.

Report Post Tip

KTI had been keeping an eye on a fella who called himself ProMeth. He had been hearing of rumors that he could multiply bank accounts. 

KTI did a little digging when ProMeth had spoken in the streets once before on his business and just exactly how he made the money to give back to his clients. 

KTI approaches ProMeth.

Hey, look. I am glad that your business is panning our for you. To be honest here though, I don't think people are skeptical of your line of work because they don't know you; I think they are skeptical because of your methods. 

KTI pauses for a brief moment. 

Frank sir, if I want my money gambled; I will just do it myself. 

What would I have to lose? Well.. My money for starters. 

What could I gain? Not much more than I could on my own. 

I understand you have zero losers. So either you are an extremely lucky gambler, or you paid your clients out of pocket to create the illusion that you won. 

See what I mean? Why some of us may be skeptical, I don't like things based solely on luck especially when my cash is involved.

But hey, I am glad it's worked for you and your clients. Sadly I will not be one of those clients, though perhaps what I have said can help shape a business model to gain a larger demographic. 

Thank you for your time, sir.

KTI turns and walks away...

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $70,000 Tip

Rory was leaning against the phone box, listening to the conversations going on around him when he noticed a vibrant character making all sorts of hand gestures and speaking really quite loudly. Upon listening further, Rory decided to question the ambitious business man. 

This scheme certainly sounds like a a gold mine, sir. And you guarantee, so I hear, that you will never lose our money, not our initial deposit at least. I am simply curious to know, is the business.. insured.. at all? By your crewleader or a backing financier? In the event that you are extremely unlucky and do, somehow, lose all our money? 

I am merely curious is all, and it is excellent to see someone displaying such an acumen for business. Kudos to you. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

kill-the-irishman

yes that is true.

you said, "Frank sir, if I want my money gambled; I will just do it myself. 

What would I have to lose? Well.. My money for starters."

With my Firm being established and growing substantially in clients and profits - you can see why im trusted to get the job done.

yes you may gamble your own money and possibly lose it all - or put your trust in my Firm to guarantee you your money back EVEN IF LOST

so as you can see - you can gamble your money and take the change to lose it all - or "gamble" with my firm and also reap the benefits 

Report Post Tip

RoryRourke

I appreciate the acknowledgement, and for that reason i would like to extend my hand in a form of a business contract.

As for the question you have addressed me with, regarding the "back up plan" if you will. Yes, all aspects of failure are covered. There are plans set in order to provide the clients of Stratton Oakmont there initial deposits back in case the unthinkable does happen

Report Post Tip

PromethazineCodeine, as wonderful as this all sounds, I do have to ask you the question: Do you have a backup plan for your company if the copyright bureau happen to realize that so many of your pitches appear to be either copied directly from other worldly sources, or copied in part and somewhat adapted, in a completely unacknowledged format? Because I am assuming that at that point, you may have to change your approach. Will your business model change accordingly? 

Report Post Tip

Freyja 

if you aint about the $$$ then you aint about shit 

Report Post Tip

PromethazineCodeine, what does that then make you worth if you're about copying all of your ideas and pitches from other sources? Because I'm pretty sure that isn't about the "$$$", I'm pretty sure that's about the cheap attempts to get VIP points and benefits without putting in any real work. 

That might just be me though. 

But then again, it might not.

I just know I'd be far more willing to invest my money with somebody that I knew was willing to invest the time into writing his own pitches rather than copying those of others. Doing things this way just undermines my ability to have any trust in your services. 

Report Post Tip
Freyja I can appreciate what you are saying, but actions speak far louder than words.

Mar 26, 18:30:21Your accountant has received payment of $1,750,000 from PromethazineCodeine. The note "thank you for the business - AND THANK YOU FOR THE TRUST!!" was included.

Mar 26, 18:05:39Your accountant has made payment of $1,250,000 to PromethazineCodeine.

Mar 25, 21:49:32Your accountant has received payment of $750,000 from PromethazineCodeine. The note "Sorry for the wait - profit and original funds as promise - thank you for your business, but most imporantly, THANK YOU FOR YOUR TRUST" was included.

Mar 25, 21:38:43Your accountant has made payment of $500,000 to PromethazineCodeine. The note "show me your skills." was included.

so you can say what ever you want really, but regardless as to wether he steals his words or not, the man delivers and does exactly what he says he is going to do.
Have you seen a single person complain about losing money or being ripped off?
C'mon it's a pretty safe bet that they would come screaming about it in the streets if it had of happened.

So let's just leave him to it eh? He's making money, those of us giving him a chance are making money. So far so good. The only people missing out are those too quick to judge and those who are sceptical. But in reality all he has done is give people money. So what's the beef?
Report Post Tip

LordKobra, the beef I have isn't so much in WHAT he is doing - I really don't give too much of a shit, I just know that regardless of what anyone says, I wouldn't trust anybody so pathetically unoriginal in their presentation with a cent of my hard earned cash. I'm firmly of the belief that if somebody wants me to invest my money with them, they'll put some damn effort in getting me to do so, they won't just churn out whatever is easiest.

My beef is with how he PRESENTS what he is doing. There are ways in which to present information that is copied from outside sources so that it doesn't unfairly benefit you. If Mr Codeine is truly so unoriginal that he cannot come up with his sales pitches, he should at least take note of how to correctly present the information without taking benefit that he has done no work for. 

But we're all still getting our money so who cares?

LordKobra, as clearly stated by Freyja SHE is the one who cares.

My beef is with how he PRESENTS what he is doing.

By here own cognition Freyja doesn't believe and trust Mr. Codeine with hard earned money. She has every right to do so, she is not satisfied in which the way the subject was approached, no doubt like many other people who refuse to do business with Mr. Codeine, they are reluctant because they cannot trust a man with a weak intro to somehow come back on his promise.

Nonetheless, I too have done business with Mr. Codeine and have seen my profit. If he is the type of man that goes back on his promises and doesn't hold his word, than the way his does business with people will be altered greatly.

Report Post Tip

Amazing highly recommend fast and reliable 

Report Post Tip

I'm in agreement with you Lady Freyja. We must strive to educate those who don't known better. In this current example, he feels as if he is doing no wrong. We can point out the proper ways to express himself, but it will really come down to his leader stepping in and making the needed corrections.

Report Post Tip

Why are all these people talking in different tenses. When did our world become a game? I am lost.

Michael looks around at everyone confused behind his helmet. His wings flap a couple times as he waits for an answer. 

Report Post Tip

ProMeth walks over to Woodpond and offers him a double cup full of the stickiest Promethazine syrup and offers Woodpond a blunt

Report Post Tip

baby wont you come my waaaay

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Someody you can TRUST and CONSTANTLY make you money!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL