Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 14:05:25
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Someody you can TRUST and CONSTANTLY make you money! Started by: PromethazineCodeine on Mar 26, '15 13:43
I make and roll my joints with 100 dollar bill bitches
Report Post Tip

I roll my joints on the sideboobs of Megan Fox. Ya bich

Report Post Tip

Aleksandr sees some guys, probably drugged up, standing around at an abandoned street corner. Sober up! he thinks, and then continues walking at a steady pace.

Report Post Tip

Some antique ballet dancer called Aleksndr has just walked past me with his weird prehistoric hat, trying to look cool... Look at you, in your little blousy outfit, you call us drugged up? Dude you are totally out of space.

Tbh I havent heard of any populated street corners, so I guess instead of abandoned, you can call it regular

Report Post Tip
Lets be fair , the trusty bicorne has been used till at least 1914, which isn't that long ago at all!
Report Post Tip

Your hard earned money is yours to choose how to spend it. How others choose to spend yours is a complrtly different matter...

Report Post Tip

What is the maximum amount you would accept.

Report Post Tip

i hear of a new comer by the nick name of Whoreablesidekick1, a new comer with big words

"<Whoreablesidekick1> I csn make a 100 mill in 1 month with out drugs or even petties or fellons"

is this possible again?! i demand the answer to this money making loud mouth 

Report Post Tip

*shuffling through some old newspapers , one article seems to catch thy eye*

Ah yes, i always have wondered what has happened to the Lad that once operated such a remarkable firm? Doing business with his firm has always lurked the back of my mind

Report Post Tip
Charlie walks in and says Fuck you mean you gonna make me money.

He pulls out his bong and fills it up. He had seen a man smoking a blunt so nobody better say anything about the bong. He packs the bowl and pours the water in. He takes a couple fat ass rips and asks around.

Hopefully these people were down to smoke cause he had an ounce of the chronic and he was willing to share lucky them.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Someody you can TRUST and CONSTANTLY make you money!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL