Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 16 - 18:50:26
Page:  1 
Last nights events Started by: Templar on Mar 26, '15 15:03

Leaving his HQ after finally getting some rest after what was a very long day Templar made his was to the streets to clear up a few issues about yesterday's events involving the city of Los Angeles.

As you are all aware yesterday afternoon FrankUnderwood set up his own headquarters in Savannah which he had every right to do so given the current Godfather ruling, however contrary to what was posted here in these very streets HE DID NOT speak to all crew leaders before doing so or ask if we could all work together, instead he took it upon himself to fly in set up and take two failed shots at DarthVader which in itself is in the ruling as stated, each district can only have 2 CL's if a third emerges then they have 24hrs to remove one of the other existing CL's.

After his two failed attempts on DarthVader it became obvious that sooner or later he would have to shoot at someone else so we had a decision to make do we sit idle and risk our members or do we protect what we have?, A meeting was called and it was decided we would aid DarthVader and remove any possible threat.

Rest in peace FrankUnderwood and Percival both put in a good effort and for that I applaud you, but our job is to keep our city and our members safe.

Report Post Tip

Just for the record Percival was working with the rest of LA and not with FrankUnderwood I say this as it has just been brought to my attention that the last part of my speech could be interpreted the wrong way, Percival died in a duel protecting LA and his family.

Report Post Tip

It brings a smile to my face that the alliance you guys share held firm in the face of adversity. It's a good sign for the future of LA, with anyone wanting to go over there now knowing they will have a tough task if they're just there to 'fuck shit up'.

It is with regret that you lost Percival, although with his apparent willingness to throw his own life away needlessly it might be better for you in the long run to have found this out now.

Congratulations on the minimal casualities and thank you for the 'from the horses mouth' speech from someone inside LA. It's always nice to be informed of happenings inside such a city, just so I can ensure my own brethren can stay out of the crossfire.

tips hat

Here's to holding strong.

Report Post Tip

I guess the terms Wild Wild West were correct when the Godfather council announced it.  Seems LA is not for the feint of heart and I applaud all who are participating.

Nice work coming together to protect your city.

Report Post Tip

Michael listened to the speech from his crew leader that God sent him to work with. He decided to land from flying around all day. Looking around at all the other people with interest in what they have to say. Smiling and spoke softly,

"It is sad that God took one of our families to join him in his eternal kingdom, but alas it is the way of this beast called Earth. As you see the strong prevail and shall continue to do their work. The weak always seem to get weeded out. It is sad quite frankly."

Report Post Tip

Following the majority of the events in Los Angeles up to date, Albino took great interest in Templar's speech. Albino was thankful for the informative explanation and offered his words to show so,

"Thank you for taking the time to update us, Templar. It's warming to see you all sliding into an allegiance. When the gates of Los Angeles were opened, many were keen to see you all act like a pack of savages taking shots at each whenever possible. It's good to see this isn't the case and the actions were an act of safety and security for yourselves and your families rather than an act of strength.

Keep up the good work. It's good to see."

Albino offers a smile and straightens his fedora as he moves away from the gathered crowd to continue his daily duties.

Report Post Tip

Philli tips his hat to albino and father teq, and nods to future stealer.

"Wild Los Angeles may be. But we know that the best way to survive is to work together. This was, I think our first true test as an organized unit.  to my mind, it will not be the last. But I do believe that we have proven what it will take to break us.

On a side note, Percivals death was not as simple as throwing his life away. He went in the way he did because he believed that he would either kill Frank underwood, Or delay him enough for the rest of the city to take him apart, and it worked in the end. Looking a the records of the battle, I have reason to believe that percivals death saved at least two lives, including my own, and the debt i owe him for that is not at al insubstantial."

With a pump of the fist, Philli turns away calling

"LA is united!"

Report Post Tip
As much as FrankUnderwood thought his idea would have been a good one, he was way more foolish than he had balls. So little effort. His character was, if I recall correctly, 12 days. He should have set up in the other district that was not filled up. He must have known too that Darth is protected and I find it sad that Percival died respecting the allegiance against a person that did not know how to operate.
Report Post Tip

Reason, maybe I misunderstand but you said:

He should have set up in the other district that was not filled up.

Was there any such district? To my knowledge all districts were filled with 2 crews, the maximum amount set by Godfather Curtis. Then, after his duel with Percival, there was a spot for him. He could have moved there, but he wouldn't have lasted any longer  than he would have now, I'm fairly sure.

Report Post Tip

Goto, I thought there was another district, but the fact is that he didn't really stand a chance considering of the man and fire power the rest of LA had. 

Report Post Tip

Rocket listens to Templar speech in the streets of the recent events in LA, after he finishes Rocket steps forward to have his say.

"Thank you Templar for coming here and informing us all of what happened in LA. It was nice to see the whole of LA stick together and take down the treat that had join the city in the project, its a shame you lost one of your crew leaders in the process but you all stood together so I congratulate you lot for that and I wish you all the best in this project. "

Rocket steps back.

Report Post Tip

As Versace joins some of Los Angeles members and Templar on the topic. He speaks he's own experience. 

As it was said Percival did duel FrankUnderwood in attempt to save the city from any causalities in the city of Los Angeles. What brave and balls he had to do so with that I applaud you and greatly respect my him for doing so. Rest well Percival. 

Like Templar said this was a group effort and the meeting was ruled to the death of FrankUnderwood giving the circumstances. Rest well as Frank. 

I'd like to point out what Philli_stein said and this statement is a fact. Thanks brother. Everyone did a good job banding together. 

"LA is united!"

As Versace tips is hat and walks into the crowd. 

Report Post Tip

A scowl came across Pete's face as he heard the speech Templar gave.

Where was this alliance when my father was gunned down after setting up 5 hrs earlier?  Where were you then?  Or Odin-III?  WHERE WAS HOLLYWOOD THEN????!!!!

Report Post Tip
Not allied with your father, it appears.
Report Post Tip

Apparently...

Report Post Tip
Pete, had your father survived I'm sure we would have been more than happy to have allowed him to form a part of our alliance. However, let me remind of the following rule which was outlined by Godfather Curtis.

There will never be more than 2 crews per district. If a 3rd emerges and does not attempt to take down one of the existing 2 within 24 hours, it will be removed by the other existing LA crews. If this does not happen it will be removed by the Godfathers and other members of the outside community.

Given that the majority of the current crop of crew leaders in Los Angeles all moved to the city in a short time frame, and as the least protected of all, you were naturally the weakest and an easy target for anyone else wanting to move there, as to which this was proven when -Percival decided to take up the opportunity.

Why didn't we avenge your death? Why would we? Look at it from our point of view. Why would we waste our time taking down someone with an army of bodyguards when we could very well allow said person on this occasion to become a part of our alliance and thus make ourselves a stronger unit?

I'm sorry for your father's death, however I'm sure he was fully aware of the risks involved before moving out to Los Angeles.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Last nights events
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL