Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 07:13:21
Page:  1 
Now taking bets! Opening a book on Football (Soccer! Started by: Albino on Mar 27, '15 18:39

Pretty simple really, I'm opening a book on English football, all English games included. I'm only taking bets on FINAL SCORES. I may later introduce first goal scorer and other such bets but for now I'm gonna see how it all plays out with just Final Scores bets. Mail me with the game and score and I'll offer you some odds. If agreed, send me the money anytime up until the minute the game starts and your bet will be considered valid.

You are allowed to make multiple bets.

Bets are a minimum of 10k, maximum of 50k. - This may change in the future.

Payouts will be made anywhere up to 24 hours after the football match is finished.

I will later adding a BD thread for this so look out for that!

Please pass the message along to your friends - I'd love you all to make bets!! :)

GAMES COMING UP:

ARSENAL vs LIVERPOOL

EVERTON vs SOUTHAMPTON

LEICESTER vs WEST HAM

WEST BROM vs QPR

MAN UNITED vs ASTON VILLA

SWANSEA vs HULL

CHELSEA vs STOKE

BURNLEY vs TOTTENHAM

SUNDERLAND vs NEWCASTLE

CRYSTAL PALACE vs MAN CITY

Report Post Tip

Are you doing odds or?

Report Post Tip

Yeah, I'm doing odds. I considered drawing up a table of odds, but it would be a huge amount of effort for the few bets I'm going to currently get. Once I have a decent client base, I will be providing a table with all the odds of the games coming up.

For now, mail me the match and the team you would like the odds for and I'll write them out to you.

Report Post Tip
So incase I'm reading this wrong... Are you accepting bets ONLY on a fixed score e.g. Arsenal to beat Liverpool 2-1... ?

I tend to only bother with doing accumlators so would bet If you would allow that, but would be on results as opposed to scores. E.g.

Arsenal, west ham, west brom and man u all to win.
Report Post Tip

I would consider other bets on a case-by-case basis, such as accumalators, etc. Mail me your predictions and I'll work out some odds.

Report Post Tip

I'd be in the same boat as TyrionLannister, if I bet it's on whether it is a W/L/D not the score, although I wouldn't necessarily do accum. betting as I'd be on edge all weekend.

If you can add simple W/L/D, and even expand it to not just be the Premier League, then I'd certainly be interested.

Report Post Tip

PeterMcNeil - I wouldn't be able to offer bets on straight W/D/L, mate. Accumulators I would consider though, as although the W/D/L of any one game may often be easy to predict, doing it correctly for 5 games all in 1 weekend increases the risk.

However, regarding games outside the Premiere League, this is something I would consider.

I have no set games or odds. I'd be a bettor as much a bettor as everyone else. I'd simply be someone willing to take the chance, offering odds I think are fair for both parties. So if there's a game you'd like to make a bet on, come see me, tell me your prediction and I'll see what I think of it.

Eventually with a client base built, I will be involving all of this around a BD thread and with that will come fixed odds and such. For now, it will be on a 1-on-1 basis. So if you wanna bet a footy, drop me a mail, we'll have a wager. Simple as that. :-)

Report Post Tip

I will look forward to getting involved with a few bets :)

Report Post Tip
Will be fun watching this pan out :)
Report Post Tip
you guys realize your in public talking about soccer right?
Report Post Tip

I love this Albino. It gets even better when you will be working on an individual basis, pleasing what the customer wants. Think you've nailed it on the head right there. 

I look forward to coming to you on a weekly basis and putting my bets on BPL :)

Report Post Tip

Thanks guys. I look forward to hearing from you all soon with your bets. :-)

Report Post Tip

you guys realize your in public talking about soccer right?

The most popular sport in the world? Aye.

Report Post Tip

Albino I wouldn't necessarily say it's easy to predict, certainly not in the past couple of seasons, but I do agree there are games which are obvious.  However as you would be the bookie you could pick / choose whatever bets you personally wanted to handle and then set your own odds on them

TyrionLannister, we should always refer to it as football, don't let anybody else tell us it is soccer. :)

Report Post Tip

I really like this idea !! 

Is there a chance there will be other competition included in the future ? like the Dutch league, spanish league and the bundesliga?

but i think it would be smart to put a date for the last bett and a date for when the matches are being played. 

but stil a nice idea and i'm going to put some nice bets in 

Report Post Tip

After you've received the odds in a mail and I've received the betting funds, I send a small receipt mail including all of the information including dates, odds, returns, games involved, etc all on one mail so both parties are clear of it all. :-)

I look forward to doing business with you, Applesap. 

Report Post Tip

I was wondering whether the odds for this weekends BPL fixtures are out yet?

If so could I get my hands on them please.

Report Post Tip

Oh, thought I'd already posted here. Sorry.

Not taking bets, at the mo. I'm re-working this and hoping to find a better way to do it all.

I'll release a thread when it's sorted.

Sorry for the inconvenience. :-)

Report Post Tip

Ah that's a shame.

Looking forward to see how you're going to rework this. I'll definitely be placing a bet or three!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Now taking bets! Opening a book on Football (Soccer!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL