Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 13:55:30
Page:  1 
Welcome to the dark side, los angelos Started by: BillCosby on Mar 28, '15 04:38

My fellow LA mafioso, this is BADWOLF's future elite soldier speak,for a very long time, LA has gone without a family until GF Curtis ruled it to be filled with its splendor, well whatever you call this. Well now it was funny watching it, darthvader decided to call some of his own people to help him take it over. I am here now and we have a few more in other families throughout. It saddens me to say this, but the other day there was an idiot who set up in Inglewood...no one likes the fool but he came anyways..... and we all saw how he died... but allow me to paint my current picture of how i thought it so.......

Walking down the seemly long narrow streets of LA, Bill decided to stop and take a bit of a smoke break. He looks over and sees a beautiful young girl, that looked like raven symone tap dancing across the street.....

He puts his cigarette out and says to himself ' fuck it, i want the young pudding instead, thats my crave' 

Walking closer and closer to the semingly young girl, he reached out and says aye young bitch your mine. grabs her and sees it wasnt merely a young girl but it was vincent....vincent toscani...aka. percival.

Bill thinks to himself 'ehhh hes still the young bitch i am craving'

So instead of taking the poor bitches lollipop... he decides to be a little more agressive....

REST IN PEACES 

Report Post Tip

fuck i failed

Report Post Tip

Yes. Yes you did.

Report Post Tip

SORRY SACK OF SHIT

Mar 28, 04:37:22 You tried to WACK! DarthVader
  Mar 28, 04:36:56 You tried to PICKPOCKET! DarthVader.

WOW, no one shot me, oh my fucking god

Mar 28, 03:25:42 You tried to WACK! Vincent-Toscani
Report Post Tip

am i still here......

Report Post Tip

Not for long.

Report Post Tip

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME, I SHOOT HIM AND HE GOES OFFLINE....LOL

Report Post Tip

He probably left before you shot at him. Give it time. Not too much, though. You'll get yourself a nice wooden casket if you smile big.

Report Post Tip
Mar 28, 05:44:04 You WACKED! Bane
Report Post Tip
Wow...not dead
Report Post Tip
And that... is that
Report Post Tip
DarthVader ligged on twice throughout my hours of shooting... I got a shot in night hawks family and then prod vader so he can goto sleep..and then shot bane... And out of all that phillistein shot me and his bgs arent up..he just bought those... And his gun sucks....its low as fuck..he dodnt even kno i wad proing my cl not shooting.... I just wanted to see what would happen and me and vader had some laughs...phil you didnt even ask vader...your cl skills suck ass and your inactive as fuck...im asking all recruits not to join him...let him die the sad pathetic cl he is...
Report Post Tip

He doesnt need to get to permission to shoot a rogue. So you have now risked Darth Vaders entire crew by being an incompetent member and shooting a member, of another established district. On top of that you are insulting a crew leader that has helped Darth Vader when he needed it with an invading leader. Im not sure what you hope to accomplish here other than making yourself look quite foolish.

Report Post Tip
No no no i no fool
Report Post Tip

Well you don't know how to spell so I'm assuming your a fool.

Report Post Tip
Possibly the worst rogue in history, ever.
Report Post Tip

Not sure if its a troll or a fool.

Report Post Tip

Still not sure exactly what this guy was trying to say. Anyone care to translate?

Way to go out like a sack of shit though.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Vincent sits here while this little bitch spews his bullshit then begin's to laugh so fucking much that the laughter almost had a better chance of that rubber bullet that flew past me this morning

Well then lets get one thing right here with DarthVader and you claiming to have pro'ed him well that there is more bullshit then you have put in this thread truth be told you tried to 1% him and missed just like you did on myself. What you think your doing out here you think people enjoy bullshit like this post? hell no it makes you look even more stupid then you already look pal, one bit did make me giggle tho "this is BADWOLF's future elite soldier" HAHA that Pal is the joke of the year please be sure to bring that one up in the future,

And as for you calling me a girl how do this work? who is the one out here bitching like a little girl not me brother NOW PICK YOUR FUCKING SHIT UP AND MOVE ON its the mafia not fucking pop world

Report Post Tip

DarthVader awakens with crust still in his eyes feels like he was sleeping like a dead log, he slips back on his cowl and notices a few rocks laying around his bedroom thinking to himself... Where the fuck did all these rocks come from? He gets up and walks out into the hall way and is greeted by a few of the LA members and what appeared to be a bloody BillCosby after telling him what happened DarthVader shook his had at the complete fool this guy was.

I have my feeling who this sack of shits bloodline is but this is just the worst rouge attempt i do believe i have ever seen. I'm sorry everyone as even the SithLord himself needs beauty sleep I apologize for the side show this moron has put on.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Welcome to the dark side, los angelos
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL