Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 20:06:33
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Philly's Smokes Heist Started by: Brielle on Mar 29, '15 18:06

It was a normal Friday night on the streets of Philadelphia, the crowds around the bars grew as the sun started to fade. Brielle weaved in and out of the crowds blocking the sidewalk making her way down 8th street. She was on her way to go meet up with a couple family members at RocketRaccoons pub "The Rocket" which was set right in the heart of Philadelphia business district. It was a fairly new establishment only been open a couple of days and the crews of Bella Vista were set to make it a hell of a grand opening weekend. Rocket and his bodyguards had spent the last couple of days promoting the place, they handed out fliers and hung them on light posts on almost every corner.

It was quite an easy place to find, it stood out like a sore thumb. Then again when you have those theater primer lights flashing bright into the sky anything will stand out. Arriving up to the pub she noticed a small crowd just offset of the door, the familiar faces were already predominant. Paranoia and Polo were the first two she say and they were in deep conversation about something. She could immediately tell they had been there sometime now the drinks in their hands were almost gone and there were numerous empty glasses on the ground.

She gave the guys a small discrete wave since she didn't want to interrupt whatever they were discussing and walked up to the double doors. She stood there for a moment and fixed her hair before pulling the right door open. The moment she opened the door the sounds of glasses clinking together and laughter filled the air, along with a thick cloud of smoke but that was to be expected. 

There was barely enough room to walk through the place, she even had to walk sideways through the area just past the door just to get by. So she squeezed through the gap right between a couple of bouncers and the place opened up. The bar stools were all full, she squinted her eyes slightly trying to make out so faces: Topsbottom, Shifty_Bastard, Vicki, Joey_Bones, and Mariano all had shots in their hands toasting to something. Just a couple seats up from that group stood Appelsap with a glass of wine in her hand and a cigarette pressed up against her lips awaiting Noodles to give her a lite.

She wiggled her way through the crowd, saying her hello's on the way. Passing the first table she tipped her hat to Teaiou, Fabio, and Crab who were in the middle of a meal. A hamburger and a tall ale sat in front of each of them, they were bsing about their weekly events while enjoying their meal.

She walked by the next table The-Mountain, Bee, Xavier, lucky_luciano, ob1ac, and smuglaz were in the midst of some crazy drinking game. There were piles and piles of shot glasses which were stating to form a mountain on the side of the table.

Just up in the distance she noticed a poker table, and go figure it was just the crowd she was looking for. Lordblackwod, Marijuana, Weebl, Fipster, Junk_in_the_Trunk, Rane, and RoryRourke were in the middle of a huge pot. Brie walked up to the table there was one lone seat available, almost as if it was being saved to her. She pulled out the chair and sat down.

"Hey guys, mind if I join you?"

Blackwod took a quick peak at his hand and then at Brie

"We were saving that one for you, we knew it was just a matter of time before you showed up. What took you so long?"

Brie dug through her purse and pulled out a wad of cash, she placed it on the table and looked around

"How do I get some chips over here?"

Marijuana waved towards Animal, who came running to the table with a briefcase in his hand. Marijuana took his blunt out of his mouth just long enough to utter a few simple words.

"Hook her up!"

With a quick change of funds between the two, Brie had a healthy stack of chips in front of her. She started organizing her chips as she scanned the crowd at the table when she noticed the private table just beyond the poker table. There sat Godmother BlackBetty with a snifter of whiskey in her hand talking to Father_TeQ whom was sitting just to her right. Brielle excused herself from the table walked over to the Godmother are her right hand said her hello's and headed back to the poker table.

By the time Brie got back to the table the next hand had already been dealt. She sat back in her chair thinking of her recent idea to make some fast money. She only needed people and lots of them, there wasn't a better place to be to gather a crew so she began speaking to the table.

"Hey you all, can I talk to you all for a moment. I have a lead on a couple shipments coming in and well, we can all profit quite nice on this. I'm just in the need of some people cause there is no way I can do this alone."

This caught the attention of the table as everyone stopped playing poker and began to listen more deeply

"Ok so I know when and where 2 truck loads of cigarettes a 1 truck load of whiskey are coming into the city, they will not be heavily protected. Should be like taking candy from a baby."

She laid out the plans with the details on the table

"So who's in?

Report Post Tip

marijuana takes a hit of the blunt then exhales. He looks at the smoke pouring into the air.

A truck heist? I haven't done one in awhile. My skills might be a little rusty, but low security and 3 truck loads of goods? Who can say no.

He looks towards Brielle.

You can count me in. marijuana looks back over to the poker table. These pockets are getting a little bit light anyways. Hey, bartender! 

A bartender from the counter, quickly walks over to the table. "What do I do who you sir? Bartender says in a respectful manner. marijuana slips a hundred dollar bill in his pocket. Bring us the finest champagne bottle you have. Keep em' cold too. The bartender nods while walking back towards the counter. marijuana takes a hit from his blunt again. He allows the smoke to escape.

So, how are going to plan this?

Report Post Tip

While talking to Polo, Paranoia looked through the window and into the pub and noticed how quiet it seemed to have gotten since Brielle walked in. Everyone's attention had turned towards her, which had him curious about what was being discussed inside. Not wanting to feel left out he excused himself from Polo and hurried inside to check it out. He made his way through the crowd and over to Brielle at which point he asked what was up.

I feel like I just missed something big while I was outside talking, can you take a moment to fill me in?

Report Post Tip

Rocket is walking over to the poker table when all his friends and family are playing. While walking there he hears Brielle mention a job for whoever want to help, Rocket places down his whiskey and leans over the table to take a look at the plans Brielle laid on the table. Having a scan over them he starts nodding in argeement and looks at Brielle.

"That looks like a pretty solid plan, you have thought of all the routes in and out. Only thing you are missing are the weapons and I can make us some big guns too help take them trucks if you want me to get started on them?"

Rocket grabs his glass of whiskey and takes a sip. He then see's a free seat on the table, he walks round and takes a seat.

Report Post Tip

It was starting to become obvious that something of high caliber was being discussed at the table. From across the room Nat took notice, he then makes his why towards the table taking the most least visible route possible. And without stopping or speaking, he discretely drops a small folded note near the table close enough to be seen and continues his path out of the room. 

Report Post Tip

Looking from a distance Appelsap sees that Noodles is trying to give a lite to a woman looking alot like him. Feeling a confused he walks over to the bar and orders an cold apple juice. While his drink is being served he asks the barmaid if Noodles has always had a thing for woman that looked like him. But before she could answer Brielle starts to talk about her plans. 

while he listened to Brielle's nice plan, he would like to help with the heist. But first he must find that cute Barmaid again to ask for a new apple juice. So after he got his drink he went over to Brielle. 

"hey Brielle, I just heard the plan and I like to join in the heist. I would like to be involved in the part with the whisky because I can't stand the smell of cigarettes. So call me when the Heist takes place" Applesap tells Brielle. 

Then Appelsap sees Azingy walking in, that was just the person he needed to talk. He ordered  another appll juice and a whisky for Azingy. 

"hey Azingy, here take a whisky. I have a question for you, did you now there was a female version of me in Philly?"

Report Post Tip

Leaning against the wall watching the card game noodles lights his cigarette inhaling slowly and then giving a slow long exhale ensuring that his smoke doesn't blow into anyone's face..  Hearing Brie talk about a job that could bring in some cash and a little excitement he turns his attention to  Brie and walks over with her to hear the plan.   Tapping on his shoulder holstered 45 as he listens to Brie's plan and watching as other members state that their in for the job.  Noodles gives a hard cold look around the room then gives and approving smile as he looks at his Godmother BlackBetty.  She gives him a slight glance and an approving nod which causes Noodles to then nod and whisper to Brie.

I'm in if you need me.

Then Noodles walks back over to the card game standing behind his God Mother.   

Report Post Tip

Polo watched Paranoia totally ditch him outside alone, which was not a bro-thing-to-do. Polo sighed, setting down his third glass of finished tequila on the ground by the door and making his way inside. 

The air of the establishment was thick with smoke and sweat, but smelled relatively sweet. Rocket did a fantastic job with the place, but all compliments aside Polo was here for a reason. Sifting through his friends and family, he made his way to the back table where a few key players gathered. It seemed he was a bit behind on what was going on, but it didn't take him long to figure out that this was a heist. He waited for a turn to speak and chimed in.

"Quick question Brielle, if I may," Polo made his presence known, his dapper-as-fuck suit, which was a traditional black on black two piece, was on point today. "Do you know if the contents of the truck belong to anyone specific? I'd hate for us to piss off the wrong kind of people."

Report Post Tip

Brielle looked around the table, it was a good looking crew that was forming around her. All the members had quite a bit of overall experience, she counted in her head 1..2..3........6.

" Ok so there is 6 of us, should more then plenty to take care of business. Like I said this should be quite easy, 3 trucks we grab and go profit gets split 6 ways of course after we kick up to the bosses. "

Polo approached the group looking over all the information in front of him, he spoke up asking a question about the contents of the trucks and whom they belonged to. Brie quickly answered him.

" They were seized by the government for unpaid (taxes) if you know what I mean. Was a stash that was taken upstate about an hour north of Philly. So to answer your question it is government property at the moment. Are you in Polo?"

Polo nodded in agreement, Brie let out a small chuckle for a moment and then gestured over to Rocket

" We need to use your backroom, don't want anyone over hearing something they shouldn't "

With a quick pep in his step Rocket led the group to the back room. Brie cleared off the table in the middle of room and placed the plans down. 

" So there are 3 trucks, they will be in a convoy. There will only be one car in the front and one in the front both with 2 officers in them and that's it. My thought we need 2 trucks 3 people per truck and I can be the distraction to stop the convoy. The first truck converges on the first car in the front and the second truck on the car in rear. Once the cops are disabled the truck drivers won't fight back and we can drive away to the Bella Vista warehouse."

Brie looks around the room, everyone was intently listening.

" RocketRaccoon you said you had the guns so you will be one of the gunners in the first truck. Appelsap you will be teamed up with Rocket with the guns. Noodles you will be driving the first truck. "

Brie looks over to other 3 guys

" Paranoia, Polo, and Marijuana you guys will be in the second truck. You guys decide by yourself whom has the best driving skills and then the other 2 will be the gunners. "

" Now we need to get our hands on a couple of trucks that won't be linked back to us. Does anyone have any ideas about that?"

Report Post Tip

Polo looked over the plans and watched Brie carefully. She handled the others well, and she seemed to know what she was doing. Polo could appreciate that.

"I'll drive," Polo stated simply, as he looked to Paranoia and Marijuana.
"And Brie. The Salvation Army does pickups at my Cousin Vincent's thrift shop on Main st. every day at 5pm. Odds and ends mostly, but they're never full."
Polo points to the truck descriptions on Brie's plans, "Paranoia, Marijuana and I can grease their palms a bit, and I'm sure they wouldn't mind us borrowing them for a few hours."
Polo nods and continues, "Plus side is that the cops won't expect it, and even if they did open the back, all they'd find is a shit-load of old clothes and shows. The smell would do the rest. Could that work?"

Report Post Tip

marijuana nods towards BrielleHe followed everyone into the back. marijuana looked to all the mobsters taking part in the heist.

Looks like everyone's here. Sounds good Polo, I dont mind being one of the gunners. Funny thing, I'm alot more accurate when I'm stoned.

marijuana looks over to Brielle, Paranoia, RocketRaccoon, Noodles, @Applesap, and Polo.

Everything is shaping up according to plan. We might need to take care of the convoy quickly, don't know how long the police's response time is going to be. Though, once we get into Bella Vista's city limit it should be easy from there on out. May need a guy to fence this stuff for us, but that can be decided after this is a success. 

marijuana sits down at a table in the backroom, he pulls out a blunt wrap and some weed from his pocket. He begins to roll up a blunt, making sure its rolled tightly.

Trust me, I'm going for the drive over. He says smiling, while putting the blunt between his ear and head. He looks over to RocketRaccoon.

How fast can you get those guns for us? We are defiantly are going to need some thompson's. 

marijuana then glance's over to Polo.

That sounds like a good idea. If everyone's ok with that, we can head over soon to grab those trucks.

Report Post Tip

Seating in the back room Noodle looks at the map as the rest of the group talks about the guns.  He studies the roads and looks for the quickest way to get to the highway and then to the warehouse.  He traces two escape routes and continues to review the map committing it to memory.    He walks over to Brie and whispers.

I don't have to tell you that we have to take the trucks quickly, these fully loaded trucks don't move fast so it has to be a quick stop, grab and go.  I don't wait to have to pull over to get gas because a guy gets to happy with killing a few truck drivers.     

Noodles looks at the gangsters committed to do the job. Some of them he's known for a while and the rest he's heard about from the local thugs.   He has respect for them but he knows that every gunmen and gangster wants to make a name for himself.  Knowing jobs like this can pay off well or end very badly.

Report Post Tip

While everyone is talking about ideas that have to do with the heist. Appelsap is doing some math and he sees that before we can do this heist we need to get some things sorted out. 

"I'm sorry Brielle but I have some little things I have some problem with. For starters you counted the people that were is this room, but you forgot to count yourself. This would mean we have to split the cash seven ways. 

Appelsap doesn't really like to tell other people to give him less cash but he had to let them. 

"And next how are driving the trucks we take over from the police? Because we then have our own two trucks and three trucks that have the cargo, so i think we need to know who is driving what truck. We only have seven people to pull this off so there wil be five people driving and 2 people for support. The other thing we could do is to dump the two cars that we came with and drive of in three groups of Two, this way we would have a driver and a schooter in every truck. But that means that the Salvation Army needs a much bigger bribe."

After telling these things Appelsap sees people thinking about the stuff he said. He is also getting a bit thirsty so there is just one thing he has to do before he gets on with the planning of the heist. He walks to the door and steps out to walk to the bar. 

"I would like to have a couple of things send to the backroom, A  bottle of your fines whisky, a bottle of tequila, a bottle of wine , a case of beers and ofcours a big bottle of appel juice. Could you also get something to eat and a big bag of marijuana. Just leave it in front of the door and knock three times then we know enough. "

While walking back into the room Appelsap sees everyone looking at him, and he feels that he needs to explane. 

"I'm sorry, I just needed to get drinks to keep me focused tonight. So when you hear someone knocking tree times on the door that means that my order is being deliverd. And I orderd some drinks for everybody and of course wiet for Marijuana. "

Appelsap thinks this is going to be a long night, and when he goes back to his chair he starts to listen to what the rest has to say in silence.

Report Post Tip

Brielle listens as everyone around her is throwing out ideas and what they can and will do be doing. Everyone is talking between each other, it is starting to sound like the bar noise has extended into the private room. Brie stood up on her chair and cleared her throat, with a stern voice she began to speak.

" Hey you all lets settle down for a moment, you all have great points and we will not act until we have all the details ironed out. As for the trucks Polo we need to get something that we can ditch at the scene. Something that well isn't ours and doesn't matter if it gets returned. If you know what I mean? Once we take the trucks and we will split up in groups of 2, at that time we will ditch the trucks we stole and head on our way back to the warehouse. "

Brielle looks around as everyone has their eyes on her

" So Polo you take Noodles and Paranoia go get some trucks, hell cars will even work. What ever you can get your hands on. RocketRaccoon and Marijuana you two are on gun detail so go get the guns. Appelsap since you have a great mind for thinking things through to the fullest, you and I will stay here and finalize the plans. Oh and in regards to splitting it any left overs will be tribute up to the GodMother so don't worry we will all get equal shares "

The barkeep comes in with all the booze and Apple Juice Appelsap ordered

" Before we all leave lets have a toast "

Brie pours shots for every and passes them out

" To a very up and coming profitable job"

Report Post Tip

Rocket takes orders from Brielle and nods, Rocket  then picks up his shot toasting with everyone in the room. So excited to get this job on the way he takes his shot quickly slamming the glass back down it breaks in his hand. 

"My bad got a lil excited. So when we leaving?."

Rocket starts shuffling his way round the table till he gets next to Marijuanna, Rocket then puts his hand by side his mouth and whispers to him.

"We got this man. Have you got a smoke too help settle me."

Rocket removes hand and looks back over at Brielle.

Report Post Tip

marijuana puts his shot glass in the air.

Lets make some money!

marijuana downs his shot, then quickly puts the glass back onto the table. He looks toward RocketRaccoonHe then whispers back to him.

I have no doubt brother. 

marijuana grabs the blunt between his ear. He takes a lighter out from his back pocket. marijuana lites the blunt carefully, making sure it doesnt boat. He takes a few hits and then passes it over to RocketRaccoon.

Sure here take a few hits man. It'll keep you calm.

He looks around, and begins to speak to @RocketRaccon in a normal tone.

You know where to get these guns at?

Report Post Tip

Appelsap is lifting up his glass in the air together with the other people around the table.

" To making our district proud"

Appelsap downs his shot and pours a new shot because he is still thirsty, and he looks around at the group of people that are getting the stuff that is needed to pull this job off. He looks at RocketRaccoon and marijuana and they seem to have the same mindset. Lets hoop they don't smoke the total time they should be getting the guns. On the other site of the room the three people that are supposed to arrange the cars seem to still need to get an idea where to get the cars. 

But that isn't the thing Appelsap is worried about, he doesn't even know what the distraction is going to be that Brielle is planning. A beautiful Woman like her it would not have any problem to get the attention of a group of guys. But he would feel a lot better if he know what Brielle was planning. So Appelsap walked over to Brielle with two shots.

"Here you go mastermind."

After taking another shot with just the two.

"I think we still have somethings to work out, but the what i see is some very good people that will do wat what is needed. Even do we need to watch those two in the corner there, the seem to be whispering about something. But knowing Marijuana it's about weet, but I don't know why they should be whispering about that they know that a lot people smoke to keep sharp."

Appelsap goes looking for the bottle of apple juice he had orderd, and the snacks that where also deliverd. And when he sees what the brought he walked to Rocket. 

" I must say,you really have a nice pub. The drinks are good and the snacks are even better"

Report Post Tip

Brielle watches as the group broke into 3 separate group. Paranoia, Polo and Noodles went off to the side to discuss about how they were getting the rides. By the looks of it though the three were more interested in their drinks then actually figuring out where to get the trucks. Brie shook her head and walked over them.

"Come on guys, I know the drinks are quite appealing but we need to focus. I'm counting on you to get a hold of a couple trucks."

Brie grabs the bottle of booze sitting next to them and take it with her placing it out of their reach. She scans the room again catching a glimpse of Marijuana and RocketRaccoon in the corner whispering to each other. She watches as Marijuana passes Rocket a blunt, they lite and take a puff. She heads over to them.

She reached out and takes the blunt from Rocket, takes a puff and passes it to back to him.

"I know sitting here puffing on this is very ideal, hell I would love to sit here with you and finish the whole thing. Lets wait though until after we complete this job. Once done I will gladly lite up with you both all night. So Rocket, where and how soon can you get those guns?"

Rocket nods at her, passes the blunt over to Marijuana and heads over to the phone.

She heads back over to the table to look over the plans again when Appelsap walks over and starts talking to her, she listens to everything he has to say and then begins to reply.

"I'm glad you asked about that distraction, cause I'm the distraction. What guy can't resist a lady in distress? Here is how it is going to go, my car will just happen to break down in the middle of the road and I will wave them over to help me out. That is when we will all strike."

Brie looks at Appelsap as he is nodding in agreement

"My distraction will give you guys plenty of time to spring the trap."

She then grabs the bottle of Apple Juice sitting next to her pours him a tall glass and passes it to him.

Report Post Tip

Taking the drink from Brielle seems to forget the people that are around him, except Brielle. 

After listening to Brielle he said

"I know we, as man, are easily distracted by a nice and beautiful woman. So I think your distraction wel do very good, but you shouldn't look to good. There are also men in the our group and I don't want to see al the men in our group forgetting the job there are about to do just because they are looking at you"

Smiled and winking at Brielle. 

"And if we are done planing the heist we also should plan a party to celebrate the succes of the heist, perhaps we can get this place again to have the party at."

Appelsap is already at the party when he sees that Brielle already finished her glas, so he takes the bottle of whisky and pours 7 glasses. 

"Everybody come over here, lets take one last shot before you go out side this room and go get the cars and the guns. "

while raising his schot he shouted. 

" Go out there and find the stuff we need!!!"

then he took his shot and looked if the rest of the persons were finaly going to get the cars and the guns.

Report Post Tip

​Sitting upstairs in the HQ Blackwod could hear voices from downstairs. There was a partial Ruckus going on. At first he didn't really pay much attention, but when he heard familiar voices, he asked around and he was told they were coming from a Pub that was owned by the Rodent!!! Now never missing a festivity that included the rodent Blackwod had a swig of his whiskey rolled up a couple of blunts and decided to walk down to the pub to investigate further. As he approaches the Pub he see's all these Bodyguards that belonged to some important people standing outside. Curious he asks one!

Whats all this? Whats going on over here?!?! 

'Sir there are some games going on inside. I think you'll enjoy the company sir!'

Next thing Blackwod knows he's inside and drinking and playing poker with all these familiar faces. Before Brielle decided to drop the tip about the job. Watching her network was a joy to watch, so he watched as she delegated duties to the others to get things prepped. He kept sipping his whiskey and puffing his blunts. Just playing cards letting the rest go about their debauchry! Knowing all these guys well, he knew some intervention might be needed. So he had whispered in the ear of Pedro to get the things that Bri needed done. Then he looks over at marijuana and passes him the blunt before he takes @RocketRaccon's chips. 

Well dear! As much us mobsters like to drink and party, business must be entertained sometimes too. I have asked some guys to give us some support with the job. Knowing you guys...were gonna be here doing shots rather than getting things together. So I figured why not send some of our entourage to get the preparations ready!

He picks up one of the shot glasses and looks over at Polo and Noodles. Raises his shot glass.

Now where were we!?!?!  

Just as soon as he's about to down his shot Appelsap bumps into him and raises a shot. 

Well then!!! Salut mi familia

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Philly's Smokes Heist
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL