Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 11:17:16
Page:  1 
Earn MR Cash/Credits for helping me out! Started by: Satan on Mar 29, '15 22:02

If this is in the wrong place, my apologies!

Hello everyone! I'm going to keep this short and simple.

Basically, I have a couple of projects in mind, and I could use a little help. Unfortunately, at the moment, I cannot afford to actually pay anyone, but I am willing to exchange MR cash or credits.

I'm still in the planning stages, but I want to see how many people (if any) would be interested in working on these projects with me.

One is a gaming blog. We will provide previews, reviews, and other news articles, as well as videos and trailers of upcoming games and content. We want the content to be unique and original. We can also incorporate forums or another way for users to discuss.

Another is a music blog (hip hop) that will have news, music, and videos. Also can put up music downloads, as well.

Again, I have a little more to iron out, and can discuss in more detail with people interested.

I'll be working on content myself, as well as doing SEO, marketing, etc. As traffic builds, the site can be monetized through Ads, affiliates, etc. At that point, revenue shares can be discussed with those who come on board long term.

Right now, I could use Writers (for content) and Designers (logos, banners, etc.).

If you are interested, please kindly send me a message and we can discuss more. (such as rates, ideas, etc.)

Thanks for the time!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Earn MR Cash/Credits for helping me out!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL