Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 17:54:28
Page:  1 
Shots ring out as one of the infamous Durden Gang fire! Started by: Ham_Sammich on Mar 30, '15 01:48

Ham strolled into the 5 points square and pulled a soapbox out of back pocket he had somehow folded up and jammed in there. He He climbed up onto the soapbox, lit a cigar, and waited for a crowd to gather. After a sizable crowd had curiously gathers in the silence, ham raised his hand and pointed to various people.

"Good evening everyone. I would like to draw attention to the people before you," Ham said strongly over the rumbles.

Ham put his hand up in the air and drew attention to the small crowd that now stood in front of his makeshift podium:

LordBlackwod

Divergent

Paranoia

Cloud

Whoreable

Albino

Louis-Manciagli

McMuffinton

PeterBurke

DeadlySin

Azingy

After a moment of gaze Ham continued, "These fine people as well as myself have scoured the earth and by "any means nessesary" have found and documented all 1200 of the "Raining Credits" branch of the infamous Tyler Durden Gang!"

The crowed instantly flew into a state of unrest at the mention of the Durden gang.

"Fear not!" Ham continued, "The city's best and brightest are on the case. We shall dispatch of them swiftly and in orderly fashion. Now, before you leave, I would just like to make note of special thanks to LordBlackwod for spearheading the investigation and also DeadlySin for top contribution of double anyone else. Ah, yes and before I forget, of course, special thanks to the big boss Squishy for displacing our need to look after the entirety of the last chapter before we could move onto this one!"

After stepping off of his soapbox, Ham mysteriously folded it up and put it back into his hind pocket and with a smile, walked away from the now completely out of control crowd he had created.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

As Versace walks the streets. He notices a public announcement from Ham_Sammich. After he hears was said replies. 

©LordBlackwod ,Divergent ,Paranoia©CloudWhoreableAlbinoLouis-ManciagliMcMuffintonPeterBurke©DeadlySinAzingy and Ham_Sammich

I want to thank you all so much for scouring out all these durden scum out from their hiding in Delaware City. We will all enjoy hunting these fools down. 

Salute! As we remove this crew once again from society.

As Versace continues to scourer the streets for the infamous durdens.   

Report Post Tip

Forward rolls into the street and raises his gun wearily, squinting his eyes...

Oh, oh.. you're not one of them! Sorry!

I want to both thank you and shake my fist at you. 

shakes fist... just

The wife won't be happy, I'd just booked us a trip home to Sicily after the last Durden rampage that's gonna have to wait now! Barely sleeping due to the constant pressures of cleaning out Tyler's vermin, coupled with an angry missus is the part I don't appreciate!

Oh well, we must sacrifice to gain.

Cheers to all who gave us this opportunity.

tips hat

Report Post Tip

I want to thank you all that helped throw in a hand for these Durdens. 

It was raining credits thanks to the coffee shop and we turned it into this...I think it was a pretty win win situation.

A huge Thanks to you all. Specially our biggest contributors, DeadlySin & Azingy! 

Enjoy the "Raining Credits" Durdens! 

​Blackwod pulls out his gun and hunts for the next one in the vicinity!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Woop. I must say it's really you that did this, LordBlackwod. You were the one gathering the funds and the one trying to make this work.

All the other people are great for contributing to such a cause. It's not easy to bring that many Tyler's out of their usual hiding places.. But it seemed we made it work and now they're being gunned down like the dogs they are.

I appreciate it to everyone who helped make this happen tonight. My hats off to you guys.

Report Post Tip

Walking through the streets, Vandlgat notices Ham_Sammich speaking to the crowd about people responsible for gathering information on the whereabouts of TylerDurden's soldiers.

"I extend my praise and thanks to all those involved in this reconnaissance. May abundance rain upon all of your lives," Vandlgat shouts from the back of the crowd.

Feeling pleased about the efforts of his fellow mobsters, Vandlgat steals a rolls-royce and drives it through the front door of a Coca-Cola factory and sets it on fire................

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Shots ring out as one of the infamous Durden Gang fire!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL