Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 20:11:29
Page:  1 
Tyrion Lannister, Master of Coin Started by: Curtis on Apr 01, '15 21:56

It had been a turbulent time down on the docks. The import export business was bigger than ever thanks to Ragnarok's efforts but unfortunate events in his life meant that he would be forced to spend more and more time back on visits to the old country. Accepting this turn of events in his life, he made the appropriate provision to stand down and make room for someone else to run the high intensity operation. Curtis had reluctantly accepted his decision but knew the only right thing to do was what he was doing. He was permitted to take a regular position as a Don in New York with honor as he tended to his business overseas.

The time had come to act and act with decisiveness. It hadn't taken Curtis long to see the perfect candidate for this line of work. A man with a talent for book manipulation and manipulating people. He was perfect and no one would see him coming. Curtis made the calls. The offices down on the docks were given all the considerate modifications for a man of his stature and the customary stone lintel was replaced with a new one baring the new name. Satisfied that everything was in place and well suited to the new man, he made arrangements for the festivities and went to and find his new man.

The car pulled up outside the familiar building. Tyrion raised an eyebrow.

'Is there a reason you are bringing me to Ragnarok's old building at this hour of the evening? Am I to meet my end on this dock?'

Curtis laughed loud and got out of the long black car without explanation. Tyrion followed with some curiosity. The two stood in front of thew old building and Curtis put a hefty hand on his friend's shoulder.

"You've seen this happen enough times now. You're too bright to be fucked around with. This is your role from now on."

Tyrion raised a more optimistic eyebrow than his last. Curtis went on.

"Rags had to step back and this place can't sit idle. It needs someone of ferocious apatite and ability. You my unassuming friend, have a wealth of both. I could search the four corners and not find anyone who's abilities so perfectly match what is needed here. You will be my next Family Head in New York. TyrionLannister, I present to you your new home!"

The lights came on, the music started, the people came out of the building and the veil fell from the new stone lintel.

The Red Harbour

Masters of Coin and Traffic

People began to surround Tyrion. Curtis embraced his friend.

"Congratulations my friend, may your days be long and prosperous. For us all!"

Various New York luminaries approached to pay their respects and give congratulation. Barry was first on the scene and hard to miss as ever. Curtis took a few steps back and took a large glass of beer from a passing waiter's tray and watched the party get started.

Report Post Tip

Tyrion was lost for words, something that had only ever occurred twice in his life. The first time he set eyes on Barry, and now.

"Thank you Chairman, I must say this has come as a bit of a shock. I was deeply disappointed that we had to watch Ragnarok close his business down, he is a dear friend of mine and so I'm very pleased to be handed the chance to open up shop in his place, I like to think that he too would be happy for me to do so.

I will very much miss that massive head of Barry's though. For such a gastly sight, he isn't all that bad and I owe him a massive debt of gratitude for this opportunity, just as I owe you even more so.

I look forward to working for you in this new capacity and being able to add my own thoughts and ideas into the growth of our wonderful district.

Tyrion turned to Barry, though not much turning was necessary as that massive head surrounded everything in its company.

I truly appreciate everything you have done for me at the Warehouse. It has been a pleasure working under you and I know it will continue to be a pleasure working alongside you. Thank you my friend for making this happen.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

It had become something of a habit for Barry to watch men he had employed, trained and brought into the life branch out into their own real estate, but he had never learned to enjoy it. Losing capable people was part of the life, he knew, and yet the selfish part of him wanted to keep them for himself. He had  already seen Batiatus flourish into Manhattan, IvanRomanov support him ably and Zeitgeist branch into Las Vegas. Now it was Tyrion's turn and Barry had been expecting this day for some time.

This is a great earner you're being handed here, Tyrion and this job isn't something we would entrust to anyone. I know you'll be able to keep this place ticking over and the Warehouse fully supplied. The docks are an important part of our business in New York and they need a firm hand to keep everything in line.

You're the man for the job.

Report Post Tip

"My father often told me about you Tyrion. He spoke about you with nothing but utter admiration. I am truly happy to see you take on this role in New York. I am sure it is more than deserved and I know you will grow and prosper into one of the most successful Crew Leaders not just in New York, but across the entire country."

Shaking hands with Tyrion and exclaiming

"Congratulations matey, much deserved"

Report Post Tip

RocketRaccoon is listening to the Godfather of Brooklyn Curtis making his announcement of a New Leader within his city after he finishes speaking, RocketRaccoon steps forward and makes his voice heard within the crowd. 

"Congratulations TyrionLannister, I know you will do a great job and I wish you all the best for the future. I look forward to seeing you grow in New York."

RocketRaccoon steps back into the crowd.

Report Post Tip

At the end of Curtis's speech, Reason walked up to Tyrion. "It's always nice to see a new crew and I'm sure you'll be a fine leader!" He walked closer to him and whispered, "By the way, Tyrion and Arya are my favorite!" Reason walked away after shaking Tyrion's hand. 

Report Post Tip

while Appelsap is driving around the docks he has to stop in the middle of the street because there is a group of people in the middle of the road. Stepping out of the car he just heard the last bit of the speech that curtis held. Appelsap walks over to Tyrion and gives him a hand. 

"Congrats with this nice promotion and I wish you al the best"

Appelsap walks back to his car and backs-up, to leave Tyrion to celebrate this with his own crew

Report Post Tip

As Versace walks the streets. He notices a speech going on about a big move for a old friend of his. He stops by to celebrate. 

Tyrion, old friend. So delighted you get a chance to run a family in the big apple. I know for sure that you will do more then just well, but great out there for the city. Congrats that bold suit fits you so well. 

As Versace smiles and pours Tyrion a glass of champagne for this special occasion.  

Report Post Tip

My congratulations to you, sir Tyrion. May you lead your family into battle with honor!

Report Post Tip

TyrioinLannister in Brooklyn? Ohhh damn, Was a great idea. I knew the leadership of tyrion, I knew he got this one, Congrats Tyrion! Well deserve dude. Best of luck to you and to your family! Cheers! Goodluck

Report Post Tip
"Congrats Tyrion. I wish you the very best of luck and know that you will do yourself proud."

Roco hands Tyrion a bottle of fine Irish whiskey as a present for the newest leader in Brooklyn.
Report Post Tip

SCALE walk's into the HQ of The Red Harbour and up to the door that has  the newly adorned name of  Tyrion Lannister written on in bold letter's and knocks before being allowed in.  

"Sorry for my lateness in coming to show my respect for you and your new position my friend but I wished to bring you a gift fit for a Lannister." 

SCALE places the heavy crate on the table and puts a crowbar on top.

"Congratulations Tyrion on this wonderful promotion. You truly have earned this position and I cant wait to see what you bring not just to New York but to the whole world with your charisma and charm." 

SCALE uses the crowbar and opens the lid on the create pulling out a golden lions head with its mouth open showing its sharp teeth. At the bottom on the lion heads plinth was the Lannister house moto  "Hear me Roar!"  

"I hope you like you gift from The Electric Company."

Report Post Tip

IvanRomanov was pondering the busy streets when he heard his Godfather Chairman present the newest auth in New York. He walks closer to listen to the man. He sees the short gentleman to his right of Curtis. He was happy it was the imp. 

Congratulations comrade. If you ever need anything, I am just a messenger away. Again, congrats!  

Report Post Tip

Congrats Tyrion, lead your crew with honour and have fun.

Report Post Tip

It is always a pleasure to see your blood in a bold suit, Tyrion. Under different circumstances, I would probably have my way over to New York to take up residence with you as my blood has done with yours many times in the past.

Best of luck with your family, Sir.

Report Post Tip

The little imp raise a smile at all the familiar faces that have come to greet him.

Thank you very much for all of the well wishes, folks. I'm truly honoured to have been presented with this chance and I hope to exceed the expectations that many of you seem to have for me.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Tyrion Lannister, Master of Coin
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL