Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 06:11:01
Page:  1 
Back to making money or. Started by: Deception on Apr 01, '15 22:16

Deception without regard for his personal safety walks straight into the center of the streets, jumps on a soap box and yells out a brief message.

"So I been on these shores for a little while now. I have no ancestors to have told me the ways of this world, only got what I've learned from the exceptional crews I've been a part of in my short time. I started off in this world with a misunderstanding and now I lay myself once again at the mercy of fate to find out what awaits me. War is war, I'm not complaining about death I'm complaining about the uncertainty and the lost opportunities for money making. I have made my bosses a minimum of $5,000,000 a day and have never looked for revenge or to start further shit. I'm just tryin to make a buck."

Deception pauses to take a breath and then continues.

"Yeah yeah I'm rambling. I'm here to find out if I'm to be hit or if there's room somewhere. I accept whatever fate awaits me but just be up front. I'm all ears."

Deception takes a step back hoping his words don't fall on deaf ears. Suddenly realizing the magnitude of the situation Deception decided to bring a little levity to the situation exactly as would be expected of him. "Quick observations for you: a bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory and a diplomate is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip." 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Back to making money or.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL