Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 11:23:32
Page:  1 
Burnt Toast Started by: Thankstoast on Apr 01, '15 22:42

Many of you know him by Toast, others Lexie_Grey. To most that have had the unfortunate opportunity to work with him you know him as a traitor. His past is riddled with events that show he can only look out for himself. There was the removal of Ajani, where he stood in the corner begging for his life while a proud few fought till the very end. His excuse, Spunky told him to take Godfather. If only Spunky new that Lexie had planned on taking that position well before as he was trying to pin Ajanis murder on Whorable who couldn't even make the shot. Why would he do such a thing other than to try and pull Whorable and Spunky down with Ajani and take over from there. Who would just accept that their Godfather was killed and join up with the attackers?! I know I know, but he did help out at some point in time right? Ya once he knew for sure that he had enough power on his side to make it out alive.

And here we are again! Another take down, that Chicago actually knew about before hand. Everything was going to go perfectly until Prolong came forth with the information to Lexie who in turn ran to Curtis with his tail between his legs begging and pleading to be spared. Even offered up his entire fucking district so he could live another day. What crew leader, what GODFATHER does such a thing?! Then he sits idly by as the district he has been working with is taken down, most likely helping out to make sure his safety is secured and to show his loyalty to Curtis until he needs to suck up to the next person of power that threatens his life. 

So now I ask of you leaders, will you sit idly by while Lexie plans your demise? He has only shown us all that he can only look out for himself, he cares not for his district, his city nor any of his allies. You are only good to him for his next advancement towards the top. There is absolutely no honor in offering up the districts you work with and that they know about the upcoming take down that they planned, especially offering up your own fucking district just so you yourself can make it for another day. 

Thanks steps down off his soap box, pulls out a card with Lexie's information on it and sets it on fire. 

To hell with this scum!

He starts walking down the Chicago streets and as he passes what he has heard is the Headquarters of Lexie and his crew he picks up a break and throws it threw the window, pulls out his pistol and empties the clip through the second floor window.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $220,000 Tip

Ever thought Lexie might have wanted to do this himself but didn't feel he had the firepower to do it?

My father questioned The Loop's legitimacy in being run properly publicly, maybe he wasn't the only one who thought that The Loop was a piss poor organisation ran by slackers and mutes?

Get over yourselves.

Report Post Tip

I can't agree more with ZeQ here, if I was in his place whether I had the firepower or not, I would want my demise to be for the loop. Everyone can already tell their lack of participation in rebuilding our syndicate, very enclosed upon themselves and always found themselves as possible targets. To be honest, I never thought Neal deserved to run the central district of a big city such as Chicago, but that's my personal opinion afterall.

Report Post Tip

The journals of my father led me to believe that the Loop was close with South Side. My father, being part of the upper structure, did his best to interact with the community through the streets and otherwise. So I wouldn't call it more enclosed than was healthy.

And really, who wouldn't see themselves as a possible target in the situation? Were we wrong?

Report Post Tip

Some more classic examples of those knowing nothing out here throwing ridiculous comments about.

Shouldn't you be shooting 20 minutes early and claiming it was a pick pocketing mistake after just pick pocketing the crew leader you're planning to shoot Archy? Not quite sure you're in any position to question the legitamacy and competency of any other crew leader. Probably why you haven't been trusted enough to run your own district by your Godfather - least you can shoot TylerDurden though, right? Luckily your dumb ass mistake didn't have any lasting ramifications for your city or family since The Loop was a threat to no one anyway. 

Chicago was never ran in the way that Neal was the "central" district and thus leader of the city, it just so happened that he was originally from there and thus remained there after his Godfather had died. I'm sure he'd have happily swapped with Toast if Toast had asked since the central district boosts are moot to anyone outside the city anyway and just because you are "Chairman" it doesn't necessarily mean you're calling any of the shots (Ajani being a classic example of this). 

I dread to think what you guys have to say about South Side then ZeQ. They had no inactive list before Goku finally set one up and got the locals from Goto and Tango. Nobody seems to have any idea what is happening over there, during the removal of Aliens and Kelly Toast was nowhere to be seen and then followed by an "err I guess I'm with you guys since Aliens has died." Lol. When you're one of the smallest districts in the game naturally you tend to keep to yourself, Neal had absolutely no intention of going down Toasts route of dick sucking or we'd just be an extension of New York and then what's the point? 

Considering we had VIP mapping the entire month I was in The Loop, if you think we were mutes God knows what you have to say about South Side really. Goto was never off the streets and it's fair to say that considering our size and the target already on our back from actions outside Neal's control, we just keep quiet to not piss anyone off and give additional reasons to remove us. 

Did we slack? I think that's hard to say. I know my father didn't work as hard as he could for reasons listed above and it's kind of hard to attract decent talent when nobody is wanting to put effort into something they know (bar a miracle) will last forever. It's why I feel sorry for the likes of Azingy who actually put effort in and tried ($150 million earnings I hear) and was still shot for no reason. Considering RTwoDoubleDTwo wasn't even active enough to get himself pro'd or Godfather Tetley clearly didn't give enough of a shit to do it for him sort of speaks volumes about the kind of shit he was running over in LV. 

So yeah, I don't think anyone was surprised by the removal of Neal et al. Hilarious that Toast survives yet again, considering his bloodline has a history of treachery and no loyalty I'm amazed he ever gets any opportunities. Suppose we just wait for these infamous "800 kill guns" his district has to get building to see whether he ever finds his balls again. 

Rest in peace to those that died from The Loop. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I had no intentions on shooting Neal, I never spoke to the man before and had nothing against him, I did pickpocket him and he mugged my ass, leaving me with some serious wounds physically and mentally too. I waited but he didnt pay back nor even dropped me a line laughing his ass at me, a few moments later I see people around from his district taking pro shots. How can that be justified? If the district was no threat just like you said.

Archy shrugs

As for why I don't have my own disyrict now, you can make all the guesses you want but they are nothing more than some silly assumptions of a hater that I dont give a fuck for.

Whether you like it or not and despite how things were ain Chicago,, our geographic distribution has set The Loop as the central district of Chicago. 

As for the rest of your rant about your accomplishments in Chicago, they don't really concern me, if there was anyone to blame that your ancestors put so much in a city where they weren't trusted nor trusted their fellow mobsters, then its you only.

Report Post Tip

Ted was riding on his unicycle, something which he does for fun every day in the morning, its great exercise and really gives you that glowing look, almost as if he had recently had a baby. After a few hours of chasing random night walkers on his hulking machine, he accidentally ran into something he didn't want to, an argument. His mantra was to always be calm, and this was always increasingly hard when people would yell in your face. He found the louder they yelled, the less important it generally was what they had to say, but this time it was different, if only for the fact that one of the men seemed to be wearing a rather rude shirt.

All it read was 'Thanks Toast', which was clearly in a sarcastic tone. If shirts indeed had tones. He walked up to the group of people chattering away and decided to throw in his two cents, hopefully this man who called himself ginsters didn't have any hot topics on him, because that would surely hurt his feelings to an irreparable level.

A-hem.

Once his throat was cleared, he began the speech that he rehearsed millions of times within his head. Trying to hide the sweat and standing as upright as possible as to look nice and intimidating, he began to speak.

Just to save ginsters the time or effort, yes. I am a fool. I am an idiot, and I serve no purpose other than to suckle the teat of my Godmother, I once accidentally set up in The Loop for a few minutes prior to South Side, my name is so short and my cat-like reflexes so unrefined that every time I kill someone, the entire world is sure to know about it a few moments later. I am a useless thing, yes...

He almost continued until he realized that no one was paying attention to him, and he fell back down to earth, feeling a lot less cool about himself in the process. Nothing a protein shake and some reps at the gym wouldn't fix, though. Sure he couldn't read, or write, or pronounce his name, but boy could he lift. Anyways...

Outside of those sweet slams, I would just like to explain that this man who sports the rather rude name of Thankstoast, knows nearly nothing of what actually transpired. I won't even touch on the Ajani situation, because that is past the point of even being a rumor and he simply created his own story; it almost feels as if he was on the outside looking in and attempted to piece together what happened by listening to a bunch of different rumors at once, truths mixed in with untruths, all in an attempt to hurt Lexie's reputation. I am sure it may work on some, but not on those you're attempting to make it work on.

As for what happened today, well that is a lot more muddled. A lot more confusing, and a lot more of a story which actually has some sort of evidence behind it. Yes, Lexie went and spoke to Curtis instead of attempting some pointless attack which would have ended in the entire disassembling of Chicago, but why would he not? Neal was a great man, and his loss hurts all of Chicago, I do not agree with what was said in here that he was useless or asking to die, because I will personally say that is not true. I will stand behind his legacy, but Lexie was not willing to risk her life to have him only die anyways, and for what? So a group who is living in the past could continue to manipulate? 

Ted took a sip of something, because he felt like this was a lot of talking and wanted to break it up a bit with any sort of action. Can you blame him? He doesn't normally go on spiels like this. 

I would rather, personally, put all of my trust and belief in the current leaders in power than the regime from the past, the one who, from their actions desperately want to attempt to reach their way back into power using whatever means necessary. I am happy that Lexie was able to decide that she did not want to be that tool.

As for the rest of The Loop, I hope they all find peace and wish their next of kin the best of luck, because what happened to them was terrible and I will personally mourn every loss that happened this day, but I would rather stand behind Lexie as she stands behind New York and Philadelphia, than stand with people who have other plans in mind which would only lead to the culling of all of Chicago.

Ted waddles back to his unicycle and takes off. What a badass.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $500,000 Tip

I've spent the last few hours trying to fully comprehend your response Archy to no such luck. That and I've been spending the money tipped for my words on copious amounts of... mirrors (and lubricant). So I'll try to break it down really slowly and as simplified as I can in the hope you understand my words better (and possibly your own actions?). 

I had no intentions on shooting Neal, I never spoke to the man before and had nothing against him, I did pickpocket him and he mugged my ass, leaving me with some serious wounds physically and mentally too. I waited but he didnt pay back nor even dropped me a line laughing his ass at me, a few moments later

Technically you weren't shooting Neal, that is correct, but not sure how you can possibly suggest you didn't have the intentions considering you PP'd him with EVERY intention of giving his location to his actual killer. I suspect in most cases that would make you an associate for his death. You just said you never spoke to the man before so why on earth would he contact you about about the fact he had just mugged you or for that matter pay you back? You had nothing against him yet you stole from him? This shit literally writes itself for your mental capacity. 

I see people around from his district taking pro shots. How can that be justified? If the district was no threat just like you said.

Maybe people around his district started taking pro shots after you shot a left hand fucking man in his district after just pickpocketing him? Just a thought? The district clearly wasn't a threat since we didn't shoot first and instead took a defensive stance in case you were literally stupid and unlucky enough to perk on a pickpocket and then shoot said Left Hand Man Goodlifer. I suspect you got a little excited, popping your non-npc cherry? Maybe you struggle to tell the time.. can you tell the time? I mean I often mistake 3's for 5's too... 

Whether you like it or not and despite how things were ain Chicago,, our geographic distribution has set The Loop as the central district of Chicago.

Yes, it is the central district but that does not mean that whoever resides there is the Leader of said city. Unless Chicago currently has no leader because there isn't anyone in The Loop?

As for why I don't have my own disyrict now, you can make all the guesses you want but they are nothing more than some silly assumptions of a hater that I dont give a fuck for.

I think some of the "skills" demonstrated over the past ~30 hours that we have publicly seen probably go some of the ways to highlighting where you might be struggling and why you might not have a district. Just for the record I'm not a hater, I don't know who you are nor will I remember who you when you die. I only passed comment because you tried to insult The Loop after they had all died knowing the chances of a rebuttal where slim at best. Perhaps you hoped nobody would respond? Is this you trying to improve your street presence? Here's a word of advice for you: "better to be thought a fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt." 

As for the rest of your rant about your accomplishments in Chicago, they don't really concern me, if there was anyone to blame that your ancestors put so much in a city where they weren't trusted nor trusted their fellow mobsters, then its you only.

Sorry what? 

At the end of the day it doesn't matter whether you give a fuck for me or not, I'm just highlighting what lots of people are undoubtedly thinking in the current upper structure. As I mentioned previously you were incredibly lucky there weren't any really big ramifications from your actions. Well actually there probably were, let's play a game of "what if."

What if Archy wasn't a retard? Denam wouldn't have died.

What if Archy wasn't a retard? RTwoDoubleDTwo wouldn't have died. 

What if Archy wasn't a retard? RoryRourke wouldn't have died. 

What if Archy wasn't a retard? Father_Teq wouldn't have suicided. 

What if Archy wasn't a retard? Philadelphia would be in a better place. 

What if Archy wasn't a retard? He might have his own district. 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $290,000 Tip

It is so fucking weird ginsters, that you couldn't fully comprehend my response however you analyzed it that well and started giving wrong feedback on each point.

Your logic isn't even making sense, you're manipulating the order of events to make yourself look like the victims when you really aren't, you were much more of a fuck up. I pickpocket many people and this isn't the first time I pickpocket someone from Chicago's uppers, but apparently Neal was the only one that freaked, he could have mailed me back making fun of it and I could have accepted it, just like that fella Ted or that sexy chick Lexie_Grey would usually do, but he didn't and he started rounding protection for him and his men right away (which he didn't, he just cared about himself first, then his right hand) and forgot about anyone else, because in a war, everyone would be safe but Neal, as he is the most wanted man ever, right....

And all that was still before anyone dies, better keep up. I personally saw that as an act of war, everyone around me taking proshots and your poor attempt to locate my RHM to shoot him too, still nothing? really? So then that Left Hand man dies, followed by the rest of the district. Who's to blame here? The lack of intelligence you people had. No one else.

I'm sorry you were left out and weren't given a chance to run your district like you were supposed to be, but that only shows that you guys were such a fuck up, you didn't even get a chance to run your own district the way it should be, nor even trusted within the borders of your own city. I'd have just killed myself ages ago not waited to get treated like I am a nobody just being used to fill space.

Last thing, I didn't insult anyone, I was stating the obvious, I could never on any day show your participation in Chicago nor in the outer world, if it wasn't for someone like Goto (GRHS) I would have never known that the loop still existed on the map..

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I'm not sure i'm clear on the events Don Archy if you could enlighten me, if you feel it is none of my business i'll understand.

Was PH/NY about to take down Loop?

Did you PP Neal with the intention of knowing where he was so someone could kill him?

Did you shoot a member of the Loop before any pro shots were taken?

If so do you not agree that they took pro shots because they felt under attack?

What would you have done if you felt under attack?
Report Post Tip

Allow me to share my thoughts on this subject, luckily my father left me a plethora of journals and recollections about this time!

With all due respect, I feel that your own logic isn't making too much sense to my young ears. The district of the Loop was given obvious hints (the number of recently seen people from New York and Philadelphia rising significantly, and a sudden influx of people from these cities into IRC avenue) that there might be a takedown soon, and when a leader from another city pickpockets the leader of said district and then proceeds to shoot a LHM from the district, I feel it is only natural and very logical for Neal and his companions to take pro shots.

but he didn't and he started rounding protection for him and his men right away (which he didn't, he just cared about himself first, then his right hand) and forgot about anyone else, because in a war, everyone would be safe but Neal, as he is the most wanted man ever, right....

Uhm.. Of course he is going to ensure his own protection and that of his Right Hand first?  

Insulting the lack of intelligence that the Loop supposedly doesn't help your point at all.

Yoritomo bows.

Report Post Tip

Despite the fact I don't see the need for the interrogation here, I'll answer some.

I am not authorized to answer your first question and that's all I know.

I pickpocketed Neal because I pickpocket everyone and I am sure you know that very well, or do you want me to also name every person I have pickpocketed in my 1,400ish pickpockets?

There was a couple pro shots taken before I shot anyone, and an attempt to locate my right hand man too, if I thought Neal was threat and had located him by doing the pickpocket, why would he be still alive to mug me then fly to another district, take a pro and get his hands a pro each, then travel to another city? Would it really take me that long to pull the trigger?

Do you now see my point? I had already answered all that before, but hope that clarifies my point better.

Report Post Tip

I'll answer your first question, Fabio. Yes it was.

Detroit were due to go too but with the lack of organisation it was left until yesterday. Yes I am a good boy and knew this and didn't betray my father with info he was trusted with... even after I've been trodden on by some for my father's actions.

Report Post Tip
So a district not your own taking pro shots is an act of war?!?! HAHAHAHA! Probably the worst excuse I've heard to date. Other than sorry my child got ahold of my gun on the way to the supermarket and fired a shot off in the vehicle and it just happened to kill your Godfather, whoooops. How are you to know they were taking pro shots because of supposedly wasn't to come. And if that take down weren't adtially happening why would you care if some other district was protecting itself. Maybe it was just an internal power struggle gone majorly wrong? Archy, you might want to just go shoot yourself in the head before you make yourself and your city look any stupider. I think I hear your mother calling, it must be feeding time. Now run along, I'm sure Lexie is there too.
Report Post Tip

Ted was just about to take off before he heard some enlightening words from someone wearing the shirt 'YouGottaBeKiddingMe', damn, where were all of these cool cats getting these? Was there a printing press around no one had told him about? He was always the last to know, even though he was so important.

That's funny of you to say, because I too usually think about penis a lot rather than the words being spoken. I've always wondered why that was, but my good doctor Freud told me to not worry about it and to go talk to my mother instead. He's such a wise man, you should all really book an appointment.

Fiddling with his gun for a few moments, he put it away. Sometimes it had the knack of firing before it was supposed to, he really should get that checked. Sigh. Jumping up on to his fantastical machine, he rode off into the sunset, now that he was sure this conversation was no longer about Lexie, but rather just a series of complaints about various things to get extremely worked up about, he didn't really have any reason to stick around.

Enjoy, folks.

Report Post Tip

It is so fucking weird ginsters, that you couldn't fully comprehend my response however you analyzed it that well and started giving wrong feedback on each point.

I couldn't fully comprehend what kind of idiot returns to the streets after already getting his fingers burnt for a second roll of the dice. Everybody already thinks you're an idiot, I'm just surprised nobody in your family had the common sense to advise you that you're making yourself and your city look incredibly foolish. But I guess we'll go skipping through the woods together again. 

Your logic isn't even making sense, you're manipulating the order of events to make yourself look like the victims when you really aren't, you were much more of a fuck up. I pickpocket many people and this isn't the first time I pickpocket someone from Chicago's uppers, but apparently Neal was the only one that freaked, he could have mailed me back making fun of it and I could have accepted it, just like that fella Ted or that sexy chick!Lexie_Grey would usually do, but he didn't and he started rounding protection for him and his men right away (which he didn't, he just cared about himself first, then his right hand) and forgot about anyone else, because in a war, everyone would be safe but Neal, as he is the most wanted man ever, right....

Okay, since it's already been confirmed by other well placed sources at this corner I really don't need to elaborate on why Neal got spooked from you pick pocketing him at this particular time on this particular day. I understand that common sense isn't your forté though so I'll give you a quick overview of the reasons. 

1. There were A LOT of people milling around during the time of the pick pocket
  2. A LOT of Philadelphians and New Yorkers had all entered the coffee shops at the same time
  3. The Loop knew that Toast had approached Curtis to beg for his life after hearing rumours surrounding him being removed
  4. The Loop knew that NY and PH were coming to remove them due to leaks and tip offs from very reliable and well placed sources within your upper structures
  5. Neal was very stealthy so unless you could see him (which I know you can't), you'll have guessed randomly in various districts until finding him and as you mentioned previously you then continued to track his whereabouts. Why? If it was just an innocent pick pocket?

Why would he mail you back if he doesn't know you (because you just said you didn't know the guy, or apparently anyone from The Loop apart from Goto?). He didn't freak, he initially shrugged it off only to get a prowack after Goodlifer fell from his district. Surely you must know this story since you were actually there for it? He then got himself pro'd and set about trying to get more of his men safe, I was told to give our LHM Goto protection but I'd have shot him so I didn't. 

And all that was still before anyone dies, better keep up. I personally saw that as an act of war, everyone around me taking proshots and your poor attempt to locate my RHM to shoot him too, still nothing? really? So then that Left Hand man dies, followed by the rest of the district. Who's to blame here? The lack of intelligence you people had. No one else.

Neal didn't take a prowack until after you shot Goodlifer. And since you lied about how you shot him he at that point knew that something was very suspect. Apparently you meant to pick pocket him? Lol.. Certainly one of the more inventive excuses for shooting someone 20 minutes early. In the aftermath of this prowacks were taken because the writing had been confirmed on the wall. Goku tried to locate your RHM, we knew we had no one capable of hitting that shot in our district but Goku still seemed convinced that Lexie would see the light. We had perfect intelligence hence why we got the jump on our removal and approached South Side for help in bodyguard waving Curtis first and then taking a shot. It sounds like you were the one with lack of intelligence. Shooting twenty minutes on a wave, lacking sufficient information savvy people to see Neal and then not having the ability to remove Detroit in the same night. You couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery. 

And if by some dumb logic miracle it was completely random, why the fuck are you pick pocketing the enemy twenty minutes before a wave? I guess this is your first time cowboy, I'd recommend paying more attention to the experienced couple in the future. Not to mention it doesn't fucking matter what you see as an act of war, it isn't your call to make taking the first shot. Ever. Until you run your district, your city or your world. Which with your display of sheer incompetence will never happen. 

I'm sorry you were left out and weren't given a chance to run your district like you were supposed to be, but that only shows that you guys were such a fuck up, you didn't even get a chance to run your own district the way it should be, nor even trusted within the borders of your own city. I'd have just killed myself ages ago not waited to get treated like I am a nobody just being used to fill space.

Left out? My father hadn't been "left out" of a single thing since joining The Loop. Who was the man who pro'd BigBlack when he first shot Godfather Kelly_Kapowski? That would be my father. And that same vein of being "in" continued throughout his run with Neal. It wasn't his district to decide the fate of how it should be run, but he gave his opinions based on his experience. I think as the city goes he was undoubtedly one of the most well connected people there, so not sure how or where you have reached that conclusion. It sounds like perhaps you are referring to yourself and trying to project that onto my father? Can't be sure though, I'm not a psychologist.  

Last thing, I didn't insult anyone, I was stating the obvious, I could never on any day show your participation in Chicago nor in the outer world, if it wasn't for someone like Goto (GRHS) I would have never known that the loop still existed on the map..

Yes you are rather short sighted and not very bright so that doesn't surprise me really. Keep up the good work Archy, your presence on the streets is a testament to all those out there that wonder whether they are "smart enough" to achieve the illustrious heights of crew leader.

Keep up the good work you're an inspiration - our conversations is done here. 

Report Post Tip

After journeying through time and space, Ocknotyn once again returned to the land of mobsters, hovering through the streets extracting hundred dollar bills from every purse, peddler, and post office.

Observing the massacre that ensued, he halted," Know that thy form is dual. Balanced in polarity. Know that when fast on thee 'death' approaches, it is only because thy balance is shaken. It is only because one pole has been lost. "

Ocknotyn's voice begins to sound like food that you take in that is not of this dimension, " Know that thus pass the great Souls, changing at will from life to life. Thus ever passes the Avatar, willing his death as he wills his own life. "

Ocknotyn continues down the street to his palace that house one thousand women and is guarded by hellhounds that came from the edge of the universe.....

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Burnt Toast
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL