Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 22:30:40
Page:  1 
Goku Started by: Lexie_Grey on Apr 02, '15 06:35

Due to other worldly issues Goku is stepping down and retiring. I would like to ask that all of his members be given seven (7) days of protection from this moment on.

$Lyra | $Pacman | $Gallardo | $Mara_Salvatrucha | $MonsieurBreeziii | $MonsieurRedRum | $Respect | $Slacker | $BugzyMalone | $CapN_Jack | $Truth | $Big_Boss | $Ricardo | $TrazerDK | $ArnoVictorDorian |$VincenzoThompson | $AkadeannaH | $Jin | $DUFF | $JessePinkman | $Kulkinski | $RTL | $Vazzi

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Report Post Tip

You can't even come out and give him thanks  that he stepped down to help save your ass when he shouldn't? Talk about straight up prick, someone needs to just pull this one out and burn it already. Instead you have to try and act like you aren't the main reason he had to do this. 

As you can see from the transcription taken from his retirement speech before he took his own life he says the reason behind it is to keep you and your district in tact. Something you can't get done yourself, without begging and pleading like the little bitch you are at least. 

Thanks takes out a piece of paper and places it on a billboard for all to read. 

It's that time folks. In an effort to keep Toast and his district in tact, I feel the only option is for me to go. Apparently, I am a problem. Heh.

Report Post Tip

Goku's paranoia was his downfall, he seemed to believe I would shoot his entire district because Atticus was hand which is simply untrue. He even believed it would still happen after removing him and had been discussing the possibility of attacking Philly and that is the reason he would have been removed if he didn't step down. 

The bloodline of Atticus (V) seems to think very highly of themselves and think that I spend my waking moments trying to get them killed when it couldn't be further from the truth. All be told I think they have had an unhealthy obsession with me ever since I took the position of Godfather.

Report Post Tip
This protection order is really being enforced.
Report Post Tip

The protection order is still valid against any unauthorised shots, same as any other protection order.

Report Post Tip
If that's true Peter, why have no Mas Mails been sent out looking for the killers of the two fallen members from yesterday?
Report Post Tip

The ruling was given, the protection order is there, perhaps if no mass communication has been sent out then there is a valid reason.  Perviously I said

The protection order is still valid against any unauthorised shots, same as any other protection order.

That could very well be the answer you seek.  I can, of course, only speak based on what I know.  You are free to contact Lexie if you wish to discuss it with her.

Report Post Tip

@Tisted_Fantasy I assume you are talking about Vazzi, Jin & Mara_Salvatrucha. All three hadn't been seen on streets in more than seven days which means as per the Godfather council ruling the protection order did not apply to them.

Report Post Tip
Thank you for the clarification Godfather Tetley.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Goku
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL