Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 12:33:54
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Another thread about some bum retiring from MR Started by: Goku on Apr 02, '15 06:36

Heh.

It's that time folks. In an effort to keep Toast and his district in tact, I feel the only option is for me to go. Apparently, I am a problem. Heh.

I don't expect many to care much, not much is thought of me these days. But I still felt like I should say some things. Shout out some awesome folks. And also flip off some cunts. But I don't care much for bitching about people I don't like, it's poor taste. So I'll try to keep that to a minimum.

Around five years ago I was given a lifelong ban from MafiaReturns. Was no big deal, I had no problem evading it. Multiple times I came back with a completely different persona, making completely new friends, etc etc. I don't think I'm technically banned any more, pretty sure Izzy lifted all previous bans. But it was murky and I had no desire to ruin what was a good thing going, way back when I was Vazzi's right hand. Very few of you know it, but I'm probably the only REAL incog player on this game. How many ban evaders do you know that have reached GF twice? ;)

But this one, this Goku persona, this one is special. And I'm pretty confident it will be my last one. I've reached godfather twice. I've made a shitload of friends. I've played dirty to get to the top on this one. And it may have pissed some off, but you must admit, I got where I wanted to be. I've made a lot of friends, but probably more enemies. Ah well. It's only a game, and I never saw it as anything else.

I'd like to address this whole 303 thing. It kind of sucked getting lumped into whatever it was they did a few months back (I still don't know what all exactly happened, and I was on a 6 month hiatus at the time after Goku's death). That's part of why I'm done, because I'll never be able to escape the stigma that will now always be branded on a former 303. Not without completely disowning all of them etc, and honestly, most of them are my homies. I'll always be judged by what happened when I was away, despite me not even having a hand in it.

But before then, it was a beautiful thing. When we actually were a group. When we actually always did what was best for the group. And we would have lasted a lot longer had we stuck to that. Some of you let your outside friends come between you and certain people in the group. I sacrificed one of my most treasured friendships for you guys. You lied to me about what was happening, and afterwards, I took the fall. I would have trusted you all with anything, it sucked to see that you didn't trust me. But you were probably right not to. Because I would have tipped them off. I regret it to this day.

But I don't regret joining. Most of y'all will always be my mates. A few of you, much less so. It was a whole helluva a lot of fun when we first really got going.

Right, I'm beginning to ramble a bit.

Here come the shout outs

Izzy - You've always been great, in all of my 10+ years here. Despite me disagreeing with some of your decisions, you've always been an excellent owner to the game. Doing what was (for the most part) the best thing for the game at that time. But you've never turned down someone asking for help, never shrugged off someone thinking there was a bug when they just didn't understand the game etc. Keep it up man. Hopefully there's no hard feelings that I never came out to you. Just didn't know for sure how you would react.

RC - Fuckin love you Dan. I wish we had more time as GFs in Philly, you are a gentleman and a scholar. Even when I "betrayed" James and most of my friends scorned me, you were understanding, and able to look at the big picture.

Mikehunt - Read above, essentially. I'll always consider you my boy.

Cory - We aren't that close anymore, but up until I dragged you into the 303, we were best mates. Not one other person I would consider a better friend around here.

Firenza - A true gent, loved working with you in New York, loved having you as my right hand. Thanks for everything.

Ace/Morty - You're both whiny cunts. Any time something didn't go your way you'd have a fit and mope around BHB. The 303 stopped being a group when you two came into positions of power. Morty is a classic coat tail rider (as is Jeddy), and was so far up Ace/F's asses he still smells like shit. Ace, you're one hell of a player, but you have some serious narcissism and ego issues. 

V - Never really considered you 303, you were brought in after my time. But before then, you were always a cool dude, easy to get along with, and always good to me. Love ya man.

Selenity/Epsilon - I'm honestly shocked you're still butthurt about Staten. I mean, I know you care a lot more about the game than most do, but it's been over a year man. I forgave you when you retired on Commodum because you got a girlfriend irl. Or was it because I demoted Sio? Unsure. Fact is, after a couple months, I forgave you and we became besties again. I could never have a couple of hands quite like you and RC. God, that was a blast in South Philly. But all good things come to an end. You still don't know the whole story, and I don't think you really care. It's much easier to hate me, to blame me. I get it. But, no homo, you'll always have a special place in my heart, as one of my best friends I've ever made here. 

Spike - a lot of people say you're a rat, but you've always had my back. Thanks man.

EEPSTER - My gal. Always a fuckin blast when we're around each other. Thanks for being so awesome.

Tiggy - It sucks you just came back, right when I'm heading out. I'll be sure to hop into molson from time to time so we can catch up!

Amica/Bianca/meow - I don't think you play anymore, so this one is probably pointless. But I do regret killing you back in Philly. You were fun as hell to work with, and I wish I had had a little more patience. 

Vazzi - Love you bro. Sorry for getting you Phil_Steaked. But then again, you never had hard feelings over it. Because it's just a game. One of the few people around here with their life/priorities in order really. 

Toast - Known you since we were boys man. Just little lads on .org, pissing around and dreaming about being CLs. We haven't always ran together, but when we have, we both stood by each other's sides. Mostly, heh.

Toaly - You're one of the best leaders this game has ever seen. A true old school guy, and very friendly. I wish I had more time with you as my LH when you were Zordon and raping don units in like, 15 days or something? I'll miss you man.

Sao - Thanks for always signing up to IA in my crews lol. Also thanks for being a steady friend ever since DS' philly.

Getting to be a bit long here. I'll just start naming off peeps

Thanks to...Blublank, Shuki, Phab, G-man, Cassi, EA, all the old randomland crowd, Revan, Whitey, mario, Lawson, Bonnie, Junkinthetrunk, insanity, Lyra, zmeika, Bunny, Ginsters, Tech,  trixie, Sovvy, anna (poker?), lush, dio, FAKEMAN (where are you), Grassboy, Frank_sinatra, Gazman, googz, ellies, myrrdin, RTL, Grosso, Slacker, Warrior, Thanatos and a ton of others I know I'm forgetting.

Middle fingers to...Bjorn (lol @ ny thinking we were working together :P), Pratster, rollinblade, Fatality, Kurgan, FCUK (if he's even still around) BBT, prem, Canada and pretty much anyone else who may have formed an opinion of me based on whatever shit they heard.

Right. In closing, it's been a blast, and I know these threads are annoying as hell. Sorry, not sorry :D

Goodbye MR, and much love.

Goku/Inamorta/Kungy

Report Post Tip

YOU REVEALED THE TRUTH AFTER ALL THESE YEARS!

YOU SHOULD HEAR WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT YOU.

I still love you though. 

Report Post Tip
What the effing eff? Sheesh.. I come back, you leave. I'm not a cheery bunny, but you gotta do what you gotta do. You better keep in touch either over at the other place or catch me on the book of faces. Love ya kiddo, even if we got off to a rough start way, way, way back when we became friendlies. Take care and all that jazz
Report Post Tip

I did lol at that.

303 would've never had power without morty + ace.

they were both authed before you were. They both had bigger families and guns. Oh yeah, and they bought most of your bodyguards.

We could have just killed you with james, but biglawson saved you there.

As for whiny? kek.

You always want a power position even when you don't have time because you like bossing people around.

xoxoxo

Report Post Tip

Bye

Report Post Tip

I thought I would be sad seeing you go, and perhaps I am, a little bit. I don't know why you felt the need to have at Ace and morty though.

Goodbye, Goku. 

Report Post Tip
Sad to see you go, Goku. Take care, man.
Report Post Tip

Some rather bemusing comments here Goku. 

I suspect like most retirees you'll be back at some point. 

Report Post Tip
Kek. .
Really? Wow sucks ass.
Report Post Tip

I almost found the energy to post in your funeral, but as reason returned to me; I rapidly back spaced.

You are a hell of a player. No doubt. You take chances; you work very hard; you are smart; and literate.

You are also pretty much the most selfish person on here, it's part of the reason you have always done so well. There are a few points that need to be addressed however.

1) Loads of people knew you were banned, pretty much all the bans were removed when I was allowed back in a whole clean slate stance. Not that big of a deal.

2) I'm not butthurt about Staten Island. I am angry because you were one of the few people I felt I could trust but I was foolish to think so. Right in the beginning when I first went up and you were my hand you came to me and said "Hey some of the guys I am in this group with want you to join with us". What did I tell you then man? No thanks bud... I have been part of a group that had a name before it was fun, but things always get nasty as when you give a name to people in power they attack it relentlessly and you will have nothing but headaches. "You are friends with them, and I am friends with you I trust you will keep me on board with them".

I have never betrayed a group of people I was loyal to especially not on that level. I knew when Toaly left things would get a little awkward for me because I wasn't part of that clique but hey, I was doing my own thing in SI and had all my friends together and authing people for the first time and I was really enjoying my time. I had time for Morty and F and even Ginsters to a degree. I've always thought Ace is a cunt. He is literally the most cancerous person to ever cross my path in this game, next level egotism and so self centric it is a joke. He thinks because he plays 18 hours a day and has high speed internet he is some kind of god. He is a spoilt little child and I couldn't stand it.

That didn't stop me from staying loyal, I could have shot him for over a month if I had wanted to, I had no intention or desire to do so, because I foolishly believed when Toaly left us, we would remember what he taught us and where we came from. But you and your "homiez" fucking shat all over those principles. F was only interested in killing shit, Ace was on a persistent ego trip, ginsters I'm sure wanked to his reflection and you just sort of went along for the ride. It suited your purposes just fine.

When I died you said "I thought I had more time to convince them". Clearly you knew what had been said. Don't try and showboat for the public now; you shameless liar. Own up to it, you were happy to sit by cause it suited you. Well played as a player. But if you can't see why after the foundation your account came from I was NEVER going to trust you again; you are more naive than I thought.

I don't play this game for the +1's or the ranks. I could give a fuck. I play cause of the people and the friends I've made along the way. You were one of those people, and you made the decision your account meant more than my friendship. In the end it only gave your account a few more months. I hope the trade off was worth it.

I know you will be back, you are addicted and can't stay away. Is this your second or third retirement thread? Third I think. But i could be wrong... I hope your kid is good man and life is good to you.

But we won't be friends again on here. I just don't trust you. You aren't loyal.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $340,000 Tip
Bye tough guy.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I find this to be of great interest on many levels. The only one I am going to speak on is the fact, what the fuck happened to the fact when one dies all is forgiven? Much respect to his unselfish reason for departing and coming forth.
Report Post Tip

Goku is a bitch and always will be a bitch. Only second to Toast of course. Toast sucks so much ass to get anywhere his nickname is hoover.

Report Post Tip
^Lmao
Report Post Tip

Be safe, I hope your youngster is doing well. Handle your business, bro. I'll catch up with you soon.

Report Post Tip

It was a good time working with you, and I regret couldn't have been longer. If you ever do return, contact me.

Enjoy retirement.

Report Post Tip

I'll miss ya Goku. But I'm still not playing poker with you.

Hope RL treats you well, stay in touch if you do pop back <3

Report Post Tip
BYE FOREVER
Report Post Tip

RollinBlade told me to send you his best regards and enjoy your RL.

Report Post Tip

For what it's worth, I never formed an opinion on something I'd heard. I formed it on things I'd seen and any personal interactions with you. I don't think your name came up more than 5 times in conversations I'd had with other people in the entire time I've been here. I actually didn't have a problem with you. I'm very amused that even despite this, I was second on your list of people to flip off. I'm glad I had such an affect on you.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Another thread about some bum retiring from MR
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL