Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 04:57:28
Page:  1 
Aren't we all a little crazy? Started by: FutureStealer on Apr 02, '15 16:15

FutureStealer left the meeting with Lexie_Grey a little shocked, but definitely determined.  It was time to find an HQ to set up in and then, of course, subsequently party.  And he had the perfect idea.  He hopped into his car and told his chauffeur the location he had in mind.

It was a short ride away from Lexie's HQ when they pulled up into an old, beat up building.  The once-white walls now had black sludge running down from the windows, and the grass had overgrown everything else in the visible area.  There was a large sign out front covered in ivy.  As FutureStealer walked closer to it he could barely make out the text that had not fully faded away.  As he read it, he knew this was perfect.

South Side Mental Institute

What a better place to house his crazies then the place where the crazies used to live. 

He looked to his body guards before saying, "It's going to be a lot of work, but welcome home.  We need to get the walkway cleaned up and the front room cleared out for our party tonight.  You guys get to work."

FutureStealer spent the rest of the day going from city to city making sure his friends and close ones knew to come out to the grand opening.  And, of course, the guest of honor Godmother Lexie_Grey had to be invited.  By the time he arrived back at his new HQ you could barely tell the place had been in ruin ever.  The walls had been cleaned up, the grass cut, and you could even see the walking path to the front of the building.  None of these compared to the new sign they had installed on the front lawn which read in bright blue letters:

The Psych Ward
Cuz we've all got a little crazy in us.

The party had already started by the time FutureStealer walked in, so he grabbed a glass of champagne and headed to the front of the room.

"First of all, I'd like to welcome you all to the grand opening of The Psych Ward.  I'm so glad all of you could make it.  Without the help of all you, my family and especially myself would not be what it is today.  And now, I'd like everyone to raise their glass for a Toast.  To Godmother Lexie_Grey, thank you for the opportunity and for believing in me.  I can't wait to work with you in the continued growth of South Side and Chicago as whole.  Cheers"

Glasses klinked and everyone took a drink.

"Alright, let's party!"  FutureStealer said before getting the DJ to kick the music back on.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Aren't we all a little crazy?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL