Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 12:02:27
Page:  1 
A New Outfit in Inglewood Started by: Odin-III on Apr 04, '15 00:26

A car pulls up to the sidewalk. Odin-III steps out, flanked closely by Freyja and Versace. Walking with purpose, he makes his way to a previously abandoned fabric warehouse in Inglewood, before stopping to address the passers by.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I stand before you to speak on behalf of the five crew leaders currently making their home and trying to create some stability in Los Angeles. As many of you, I am sure, have noticed, we here in Los Angeles have been down to only five of the six leaders that Godfather Curtis allowed the city to hold in his announcement of the opening up of the city to new crews.

I am sure there has been some degree of speculation as to what the future would hold for the sixth spot: I would hazard to guess that some of you have even been tempted to take it. However, earlier this week, the leaders of Los Angeles held a meeting to sit down and discuss our plans within the city moving forward. And during the course of this meeting, we made the decision that we would fill the sixth slot ourselves, internally, with a man that has been working alongside us for a while to make what we have here in Los Angeles succeed. 

It is a great pleasure for me to present to you my left hand man, Versace, who has been chosen by myself, Templar, DarthVader, Nighthawk_ and Philli_stein to be the man to step up in a bold suit alongside us, out here in Inglewood. Versace has been a huge part of my own family, Valhalla, and I am sure that he will only bring more great and positive things to Los Angeles."

Odin hands Versace a key, for the abandoned warehouse they stand before.

"My friend, please know that I have every confidence in you. The best of luck to you here in Inglewood. You know well that the rest of Los Angeles is behind you and that we are only a short distance away if the need should arise. Congratulations, Versace, I know you'll do Valhalla proud."

Odin then turns to the crowd once more.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you, The Versace Outfit, of Inglewood, Los Angeles!"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A New Outfit in Inglewood
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL