Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 16:17:02
Page:  1 
The Sicilian Connection Started by: Joseph_Ligambi on Apr 04, '15 01:04

Some time had passed and Uncle Joe had firmly re established in the streets of his beloved South Philly. He had set up connections in major cities across America and business was getting good. Joe had multiple loans out on the streets earning juice. His numbers operation was in full swing and he had recently started bookmaking again, getting action on everything from boxing to soccer.

Uncle Joe was returning to South Philly from a business venture in New York in his black 1929 Ford Sedan. While in New York Joe had taken notice of the many Mafiosi who were engaged in the sale of narcotics. Uncle Joe had dabbled in the trade but hadn't completed any serious deals. He had also noticed the vast amounts of money these men of honor were making and it got him thinking. South Philly didn't have any large wholesale dealers.

The view on drugs in this Cosa Nostra had long been deal and die due to the unwelcome attention drugs bring from the Bureau of Investigation but with all the potential money to be made many couldn't steer clear, they just wouldn't steer clear.

This included uncle Uncle Joe.

Heroin seemed to be a very popular drug everywhere and wanting to get in on the trade Joe knew just where to get started.

Back in Uncle Joe's native Palermo in Sicily his father had been a man on honor with a powerful mafia clan, the Inzerillo crime family. The Inzerillos were exporters of massive amounts of Heroin to the US. They brought in the raw Opiate base from Afghanistan and Sicilian chemists would process the base into the highest quality Heroin. They then used various methods to smuggle it off the island and to the intended destinations.

Joe pulled over when he reached South Philly and found a payphone. He made a call across the pond to a man he knew could help arrange everything, one of his closest childhood friends Don Inzerillos son and someday successor Gaetano Inzerillo.

Speaking in Sicilian Uncle Joe let Gaetano in on his intentions of organizing huge trans-Atlantic shipments of Heroin to various key locations in the states.

Joe and Gaetano negotiated prices, shipping lanes, distribution and personnel. Uncle Joe had managed to manipulate everything to his benefit and would now be importing the finest Heroin into the whole damn country. 

With great pleasure and with business aside Joe and Gaetano reminisced on their fond memories of playing in the nearby hills around Palermo. They spoke of their boyhood exploits and Vendettas to old to bother holding on to. 

Uncle Joe and Gaetano ended their phone call with a promise from Gaetano to visit the states in the not so distant future. Joe would look forward to that occasion. Both were enthusiastic from their conversation.

Joe stepped out of the phone booth and started off down the street all the while wrestling with a mix of emotions. On the one hand he knew he was going to be making big money for himself and his crime family which was all Uncle Joe ever strived for and this new venture made Joe beam with excitement and pride but on the other hand Uncle Joe was afraid. 

Joe feared the unknown and was worried about getting caught by the BOI Bureau of Investigation. 

The laws were stiff for drug dealers in the states, nobody wanted to do one hundred years in prison.

Uncle Joe wondered into a nearby bar for a strong drink. He was going to be very busy in the coming days and felt he had deserved some kind of celebration for his new business endeavor. As Joe sat there sipping his drink he thought about who he would seek to involve and how he would approach them with such a lucrative yet taboo business. He knew he would seek to enlist the aid of his closest friends and crew members. An operation on this scale was going to change the rules everywhere and Joe wanted to bring in the people he cared about most to reshape the landscape of this Cosa Nostra.

Joe finished his drink and headed to his crews local haunt's Club LUX. He was ready to unwind and play some much needed poker. 

Report Post Tip

Luigi was kicking back and enjoying some tequila with lime at Club LUX when in came Uncle Joseph_Ligambi. He was a serious wiseguy with a mean grin and had been with the crew a few weeks. In just that time Luigi noticed how Joe established himself and settled into Philadelphia quite nicely.

"Hey Joe! How's it going old chap? Come down to the bar sit down, relax let me buy you a drink?" I said

He sat down and took off his hat. He ordered a strong whiskey sour and started talking about some business he could cut me in on......

It sounded like something good to get in on the ground floor. This skyscraper of a deal he was describing was bound to be a money maker. I nodded in agreement with his descriptions and asked him about his connections but just to assuage some doubts I had about where his product was coming from. He happened to be from Sicily same as me and that was a plus in my book. He left me with no doubts and so I wrote him a check then and there for $200,000 big ones. I handed him the check and ordered another drink for him and myself. The night was just getting started and some of Boss TonyCapazzo dancers were showing up to do their thing at Club LUX.

I sat back to enjoy the show and ordered another tequila straight up. This city was quite a place to do business and have some fun!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $250,000 Tip

Out in the streets, the brilliance of the moon's light blanketed the sidewalk and pavement. Ocknotyn was bored from the constant fatigue one his lesser prostitutes was experiencing. He sent her home for the week to recover from her seemingly low point.

Dismissing his concubine, Ocknotyn gets word of a major operation his collegues were mustering together, having to do with large shipments of heroin that were being smuggled into the United States. Having no interest in the actual selling of the items, he took to making sure the feds were off our backs while the Bosses handled their business.

His plan was ingenius. Ocknotyn had recently purchased a bundle of pipe bombs from a weapons shop in the Los Angeles Business District and had intended for them to be placed in specific locations around a federal building. Ocknotyn felt that this would insure a proper distraction for the work that needed to be done with the heroin.

He sent a small detatchment from his army of prostitutes to carry out this task, as they are severely trusted. 

----

BBBOOOMMMM!! A loud explosion can be heard as Ocknotyn stands with his haram of women. They feed him grapes as he watches the spectacle.

Satisfied with all that he has witnessed, Ocknotyn hovers to the nearest convience store and snatches the life out a Durden who yelled at a hobo for loitering............

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Sicilian Connection
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL