Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 11:01:12
Page:  1 
Bit Of Professional Boxing Started by: Vincent-Toscani on Apr 05, '15 02:57

Vincent steps up as he's looking out at the crowd as he lights his cigar takes a puff then begins to address the crowd that has gathered here today.

Well hello there ladies and gentleman, today i would like to start some sort of boxing fights we will start off as fun then once we have a raining champ we will start getting some money in the 'game/comp' i for one think we could have some fun by doing so.

This is how it will work when you enter you will be given a number that number when we draw the fights we will use a random number generator to pick the numbers.

We could run this 2 maybe 3 times a weak depending on how many people would like to enter,

Rules

• You cannot hit below the belt, hold, trip, kick, headbutt, wrestle, bite, spit on, or push your opponent.
  • You cannot hit with your head, shoulder, forearm, or elbow.
  • You cannot hit with an open glove, the inside of the glove, the wrist, the backhand, or the side of the hand.
  • You cannot punch your opponent's back, or the back of his head or neck (rabbit punch), or on the kidneys (kidney punch).
  • You cannot throw a punch while holding on to the ropes to gain leverage.
  • You can't hold your opponent and hit him at the same time, or duck so low that your head is below your opponent's belt line.
  • When the referee breaks you from a clinch, you have to take a full step back; you cannot immediately hit your opponent--that's called "hitting on the break" and is illegal.
  • You cannot spit out your mouthpiece on purpose to get a rest.
  • If you score a knockdown of your opponent, you must go to the farthest neutral corner while the referee makes the count.
  • If you "floor" your opponent, you cannot hit him when he's on the canvas.
  • A floored boxer has up to ten seconds to get back up on his feet before losing the bout by knockout.
  • A boxer who is knocked down cannot be saved by the bell in any round, depending upon the local jurisdiction's rules.
  • A boxer who is hit with an accidental low blow has up to five minutes to recover. If s/he cannot continue after five minutes, s/he is considered knocked out.
  • If the foul results in an injury that causes the fight to end immediately, the boxer who committed the foul is disqualified.
  • If the foul causes an injury but the bout continues, the referee orders the judges to deduct two points from the boxer who caused the injury.
  • If an unintentional foul causes the bout to be stopped immediately, the bout is ruled a "no contest" if four rounds have not been fully completed. (If the bout was scheduled for four rounds, then three rounds must have been completed.) If four rounds have been completed, the judges' scorecards are tallied and the fighter who is ahead on points is awarded a technical decision. If the scores are even, it will be called a "technical draw."
  • If a boxer is knocked out of the ring, he gets a count of 20 to get back in and on his feet. He cannot be assisted.
  • In some jurisdictions the standing eight-count or the three knockdown rule also may be in effect.
  • In other jurisdictions, only the referee can stop the bout.

Vincent looks at the crowd then begins to giggle i cant wait to see what this will come to i hope you all enjoy and have fun

Report Post Tip

Report Post Tip

DarthVader had got word from Vincent-Toscani about hosting a Boxing match of some type and he thought to himself that he enjoyed a bit of blood sport. He arrived just in time to hear Vincent-Toscani explain some of the professional rules to the crowd. Very intriguing this might be he pondered it in his mind then noticed Templar standing within the crowd.

Sign me up Vincent! I fair going toe to toe with Mr. Templar there and knocking him on his shiny ass! He will see whose Armour is superior!

DarthVader laughed at the thought has he knew full well Templar stood know chance against his lighting fast fist of awesomeness!

Report Post Tip

Vincent steps forward after this plonker is calling the first opponent out.

Well then DarthVader i admire your ball to be the first one to come out here and call out the mighty Templar when he comes out here and spots this trash talk i reckon we will have a cracking first bout, I will look forward in seeing how far your ball's will take you on that note il step back and wait for the reply of Sir Templar

Report Post Tip

Hearing the strange plastic suited meathead DarthVader call the mighty Templar out of retirement he agrees to take the fight...

"So you fancy a shot eh, I will eagerly accept your challenge just to prove how paper thin that plastic really is" Tapping his own armor Templar lets out a roar "This my friend is pure British steel as sturdy as they come, you are a fool to think you can possibly stand up to such power" clenching his right fist he raises in DarthVaders general direction "I'll show you the fuckin force young one"

Report Post Tip
I must say that this spectacul is exactly up my alley, even if we are required to wear gloves.

My mind will be curious who's bit of blood I can be hopeful to spill as I have none of interest to call out. Count me in in.
Report Post Tip

RocketRaccoonvlistens to Vincent-Toscani explain the rules of the professional boxing and when he finishes RocketRaccoon starts cracking his knuckles and tilting his neck side to side getting excited by the thought of a boxing match. 

"This is very exciting I am up for this bring on any rodent and ill take them all."

RocketRaccoon start bouncing on his toes. 

Report Post Tip

"Sign me up" Caolán had boxed before so he was fairly confident.

Report Post Tip

Vincent steps out and begins to speak,

Well we have some tough fights to call here Ladies and Gentleman i will start the match making soon we know our first bout already as that man DarthVader has some mighty ball's to call out the mighty old Templar that will be a cracking one.

and for the others i will do a random draw of who's fighting who tomorrow night around 21:00 game time untill then.... 

Let The Banter Begin!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Bit Of Professional Boxing
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL