Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 14:40:38
Page:  1 
The Winds of Change Started by: Lexie_Grey on Apr 14, '15 07:28

You could feel it all around you, there had been much death and destruction in Chicago over the last few weeks. People died, districts were completely devoid of any illegal activity sans a few weed pushers and the like, it was very still in most of the city; but in South Side there was another picture being painted, that of growth rather than withering.

Lexie was sitting in her two story luxury home in the more fancy portion of South Side, when she got the news that with the blessing of Chairman Curtis and Chairman Tetley -- she would be allowed to move to the district which is known only as The Loop -- with this news she was off to make a few calls, the last of which happened to be short and sweet and one of all business, she had dialed the number to her acting Right Hand and soon to be Crew Leader.

"You in?"

"I'm always in."

With one simple phone call, it was decided that @BostonGeorge would take the mantle as her new underboss, while @Ted would keep South Side's illegal activities circulating with the position of Godfather. It was not a title that he himself had ever expected to wear, but he would do the best he could with what he was given; the first order of business would be to make his way out of the small Headquarters which he had started out with and move into something more fitting for a leader of men. Perhaps the local pizza place? Grabbing his chainsaw he motioned for @FutureStealer, who would be staying back to act as his second in command, and with that, the move was in motion.

Everything was set and Lexie got into her car, with BostonGeorge following behind a bit as they made their way from South Side and over to the central portion of Chicago, the plan was to grab the city by the balls and help rewrite its history. Stepping into his new headquarters, Boston walked over to the corner of the room and etched out his families name onto the wooden interior.

The Dharma Initiative!

He looked at the words and smiled knowing that he would now be a leader of one of the more impressive cities in America, especially when it comes to illegal activities. He would now be able to grow his name into something respectable, grabbing a cigar from his pocket he lit it, and at the same time a few minutes down the road, Lexie was doing the same.

"Here we are. The Loop."

She took a puff from the cigar and looked out from her new building which hulked over most of the others in the same vicinity, she had always had a thing for having the best, and this was no different. It was finally time for Chicago to grow into something which it hadn't been for a few months, a city worth respecting, and that started now, but one last thing was in order, she had to make sure the rest of the Mafia knew what was going down and so stepping into a rather filled room in one of the undisclosed locations, she told everyone the deal.

"As some of you may know, Ted and FutureStealer will be taking over the mantle of South Side with Ted taking the helm of the business there, anything that happens involving a crew within South Side should go through Ted and FutureStealer. If neither are available then I will be the next person to handle the issue."

Pausing for a moment she looked around the room and prepared for what she would say next, moving all the way to The Loop was a rather large thing and she wasn't entirely sure how she would break it to the crowd. Walking back and forth for a moment, she took a seat at the front of the table, right next to Chairman Curtis and Tetley, and started on again with her speech.

"Boston George and I will be moving to The Loop, he will act as my underboss and I will take the role of Godfather for the district, any issues within the city of Chicago as a whole will go through me, as will anything pertaining to the district of The Loop. North Side at this point in time will remain barren, and will be left for a later date to decide what will be done with it."

She looked out at the people in the room and waited for them to begin asking questions about everything going on within the city, she tried to hide her excitement, but it was almost pointless, this was a big step for Chicago and the Mafia in general.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Curtis watched as Lexie_Grey made her announcement. He watched the faces and their reactions as they were told the news. When she was done he stood and addressed the gathering.

"I'm very happy to see this step being taken. The expansion of this city is obviously important and I am delighted to see this natural evolution of the families here, from within. Ted and Lexie's good work can continue and they will doubtless enrich our networks and businesses with their expanding operations."

Taking his flask from his jacket he cracked the cap and raised it to the New Godfather of The Loop and the Godfather of South Side to be.

"Congratulations lads! I hope to see a communicative, responsible and prosperous future ahead of you! All the best."

Taking a few hefty swigs of the turquoise liquor he'd become so fond of, he smiled at the gathering and took his seat.

Report Post Tip

Seeing a good vibes along the CH street, Ratty walks into the street saw a very big stage *thinking* " It might be a huge event for us CH "

As he saw a crowd, Walks nearly into it. Saw a bunch of great faces of CH in the stage. Lexie started the speech " Ohh farr, Ch will expanding?! Feels good! Wohhhhooo! This will be a greater walls now! " As the speeches ended. 

Walks nearly to the biggest achiever in CH " Must congrats them " One by one he give Lexie, Teddy, and George a huge hug with a respect. Hand them a cigar then Congratulate them for being a great leader in CH! Lexie as a chairman, I was not even shocked at all, I knew he will be on the position. Teddy as a GF in South? Ohh farr, A long long waited of teddy has finally arrived! Well deserve to you buddy, And BostonGeorge being bold? Wohooooo! Cheers him! 

Congrats to all buddies! :> GOODLUCK TO US CH! May we have a great journey coming! 

Report Post Tip

seeing lexie standing on the stage Appelsap knows he wil listen to anything she has to say. but then she said something amazing Ch is expanding. It was about time that the city is getting back to there former glory. And who better to help in this quest than Lexie, and with the help of Smurf and chilling this would be a great succes Appelsap thinks.

"he, smurf and chilling, there is one thing you two need to know. Make sure that your leader is safe. It wouldn't be nice if something happens to here and the new operation fails. But also for you good luck in this new adventure." he said whil walking towards them. 

Then Appelsap walks to Lexie. 

"Good luck girl, make the loop your place and let notthing stand in your way of greatness."

Report Post Tip

Dee sits humbly in the enthusiastic crowd throughout Lexi's informing speech, as she comes to an end Dee walks around the crowd introducing himself.

"Hello everyone, My name is Dee I will be working along side George and Lexi in The Loop as George's most trusted man.  I will like to take this time out to introduce myself to world.  Before I would stay in the shadows and be as discreet as possible, but over the wisdom passed down to me from past generation, I see now it's better to come out of those shadows when given the position of mine.

On a final note George, and I along with Lexi's organization look to bring a flourishing Chicago to be remembered for ages.  I personally can not wait to work with those of my city and even share some memorable moments with those outside my city.  I am here to help better Chicago and I refuse to go under until I do just that.  Thank you all for listening"

Report Post Tip

FutureStealer comes forward out of the crowd and heads to Lexie before extending his hand

"First of all, Lexie I'd like to congratulate you on your new position.  It has been great working with you in South Side, and I'm sure you're just the person to continue to help us grow Chicago to the city we know it can be.  I think you've made a great choice for an Underboss and I'm excited to be able to help Ted here in South Side.  (If anyone can truly help Ted :P)"

FutureStealer raises a glass

"A toast.  To Lexie, may she continue to grow and prosper in her new found role and may Chicago see a bright future"

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to all. Good to see the Loop being populated.

Report Post Tip

I firmly shook hands with Ted and then embraced Lexie with a tight hug before letting go. Looking in the direction of the two I smiled quickly at them almost as if it was second nature. Handing them both a box with a box on it they opened there gifts and too there excitement it was matching his and her watches. You could tell right away that Ted wanted nothing to do with wearing anything matching to Lexie, but would do so to make his friend George happy. 

Lexie and Ted, it is truly an honor to be standing here in front of you today on this tremendous occasion. I presented you both with a gift to show my appreciation and humor in our current situation. I know you two will look quite dapper with your matching ensembles. It's been my pleasure working with you two in my stay here in Chicago and I hope I don't let either of you down. We have quite the job ahead of us rebuilding the windy city to its true potential.

I know with the hard work and dedication of Ted this can be accomplished so we better help out Lexie!

All kidding aside you two are great and I look forward to my time spent here in the loop with you Godmother.

Report Post Tip

Its great to see you rebuilding the windy city and I look forward watching you guys growing more in the future and I wish you all the best Chicago. 

Congratulations Lexie_Grey and Ted.

Report Post Tip

Brie kept on hearing rumors that there was going to be some big news today, she caught wind that Lexie would be making an announcement from a Headquarter located in The Loop. Brie knew this could only mean one thing, usually when announcements are made they are made within that leaders district. She had in mind what was going on but knew she couldn't miss it, so she made her way down to The Loop. It was quite an easy place to find, the crowd had grown quite excessively large. She found a nice spot, right in the sun and listened as Lexie made her announcement. 

She was quite pleased with what Lexie proclaimed, she felt like she had to approached the new chairmen.

"Lexie, it's very nice to see that you and the city of Chicago is growing yet again. Congrats to you and all of Chicago on this glorious day"

Report Post Tip

"Hello Lexie, it's been awhile since have talked. I am very excited to see you take center district in Chicago. I knew this day would come and I know you will do just fine Controlling Chicago as a whole."

Versace pulls out a box of cigars for Godmother Lexie and smiles he brings out top dollar Champagne for her endeavors

"Salute to your new beginning in The Loop!"

Report Post Tip

Upon hearing the news that had just been announced, Reason felt some sort of happiness. Chicago has been somewhat empty for a bit and Reason remembered his father that used to live there when the city was more populated. 

"Congrats on Godfather, Ted and Lexie. Congrats BostonGeorge on having a crew. It's nice to see this city growing once more."

Reason then had the feeling of a litre of Water rushing down. He ran to the bathroom so that the Niagara Falls may be unleashed. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Winds of Change
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL