Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 21:12:56
Page:  1 
The Tedfather Started by: Ted on Apr 14, '15 15:11

It was almost time and there were still a lot of preparations to be made.  Walking through the headquarters of The Emergency Room you could notice the difference in the air. It was nearly empty now, and most of the people were no longer in the building.  The announcement had been made by Lexie and everyone was scrambling to find out exactly where Ted had moved to. 

Earlier in the morning he had his gun gripped firmly to his hand with every intention of taking out the new guy who attempted to succeed when Lexie moved on, but then nothing happened. No one was exactly sure why, and Ted woke up a few hours later sitting in a giant warehouse with no recollection of anything that had happened in the past few hours.  But damn it was a lovely place, it looked perfect for the kind of operation he was looking for now: the Godfather operation.

"Well, that's one way to do it."

Apparently taking the role was a lot harder than he had anticipated and blacking out happened a lot for the man, but finally he was ready to take on the mantle. Calling up his family, he sort of gave them directions to his new building, and then walked over to one of the giant walls which adorned the gigantic headquarters he now apparently called home. Sure, he didn't remember how he got here, but he was sure that didn't matter much now that he claimed the place.

Walking outside for a moment the bright sun took all vision from him.

"Hello friends, I will be taking Godfather and this giant building will be my home, thanks."

He wasn't sure if there was anyone in the vicinity who was paying attention or if what he was saying even made sense to them if they were, but he was happy. He quickly dipped back into the place and upon calling up Lexie, Curtis, and Tetley, he let them know where he would be would be doing most of his work. 

"So, lets begin, I guess."

Revving up his chainsaw he walked outside, there was a lot of South Side to cover and very little time to do it. He had to let everyone there know who the new leader would be, after all.

Report Post Tip

And to think where your life all started.

You're very happy today, Ted. Very happy. 

Report Post Tip

FutureStealer was not one to do manual labor a lot of times, but when Ted generally you don't say no.  So he made his way to the new building with a sledgehammer and a group of his members to come help Ted get things set up.  There was still blood on the floor from the would-be usurper. 

"Well, looks like you made nice work of that chump."  He said looking at Ted

"Congrats my friend, you've deserved this for some time.  I've seen you work your ass off for this district, and honestly I can't wait to continue to help make it grow.  I'm sure you're definitely the right guy for the job.  Now then, where that wall that needs taken down?"

Report Post Tip

I guess this truly is one of those rare, shining moments when I'm truly happy to go to the streets. I (and GRHS, Goto) have been waiting to see this happening for a while now. Guess it's only fitting for you to arrive so late to the party!

lunatic man came to be
not of a child but of a
great district godfather

Report Post Tip

As Ratty heard a news about his friend Teddy going to be in Godfather position, Ratty rushes to suits is fine coat and walks along the street of teddy's headquarter on his hand a whiskey and a pack of cigar to celebrate with. As he walks nearly to the headquarter stomp the cigar then knocks on the door. Opened the door, first thing he saw was teddy on his chair seating pretty.

" Damn i knew this day will come teddy, A long long waited journey has finally arrived! Cheers! Congrats by the way, "  Well deserve! Goodluck for your coming journey :) Your a great great man with a great heart <3 

Report Post Tip

Godfather Theodore, I wish you nothing but luck on this; your most excellent adventure to date. I truly hope there's nothing bogus about the journey. Congratulations.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, Ted.

I dare say this will be the biggest adventure ever for you. You've already put in a great deal of work in helping to rebuild Chicago, it's good to see you'll have a bigger part to play in its future now.

I wish you and the Windy City the best of luck.

Report Post Tip

This is indeed a big step in the right direction for the city of Chicago. Chi-town has had its ups and downs recently with the fall of great men and women. And I do hope this is the final turn before it takes off again to be one of the greatest cities in our world. Congratulations Ted and Lexie on your new titles and districts. And good luck comrades.

Report Post Tip

Congrats brother, There probably isn't a more deserving person in this world of ours than you

Report Post Tip

RocketRaccoon is stood in the streets of Chicago when he notices the new Godfather of Southside being his speech, Rocket goes over and stands in the crowd gathering round Ted. Rocket listens to his speech and steps forward when Ted finishes.

Congratulations Ted on your achievement, its great seeing Chicago with another Godfather in its districts and seeing the city growing and rebuilding strong once again. I wish you all the best, well done my friend.

RocketRaccoon takes a step back into the crowd.

Report Post Tip

Brie had taken a break from making muffins at her and Ted's shop, Ted had told her he had some big news and to make sure she was at this warehouse in the Southside. He had given her directions and she followed them directly in front of this building. It was a big building and right in the heart of the Southside. It was almost instantaneously that she arrived as Ted burst out the front door. The excitement on his face said it all, but just to reassure that everyone knew what was happening he made sure to speak up loud and clear. 

A smirk went about her face hearing that he was now the acting GodFather of this district. The chainsaw he picked up and started revving scared away a bunch of the crowd, it was a good thing Brie knew him and his zany humor. She began to approach him and once standing in front of Ted she began to speak.

"Ted, this is awesome. So happy for you, couldn't have happened to a better guy. Congrats to you, may your run be a long and prosperous one."

She turned around to walk away but then quickly whipped her head back around.

"Now that your big time, don't forget to stop by the shop. I will make some special muffins just for you."

Brie gave him a wink and went on her way.

Report Post Tip

"Ted brother, congrats on this big milestone. This is truly a pleasant thing to see you reach this. I know you will lead SS Chicago just fine. Lexie made a perfect choice for you to take this role."

Godfather Insane In the Excellentance! Salute to you and your "smaller" HQ. As Versace smiles. 

Versace then hand pop's the top of bottle champagne and pours some into to some china white whine glasses.

"Enjoy your party brother." 

Report Post Tip

Murphy was still new to the scene but she'd heard enough about Ted from Brie's muffin shop and cheered from the crowd with the rest of them.

"Congrats on the move up, I wish you all the best luck, I know you're gonna do great things for your city!"

Report Post Tip

Walking past the Emergency Room's HQ, Grosso sees a lot of commotion. Guessing what was going one he walks up and see's Ted speaking about newer times.

Congratulations Ted, what a wonderful news. Enjoy and stay amazing .

Report Post Tip

Lyra stumbled on by, after hearing the commotion. 

Congratulations Ted! Looking forward to working with you to rebuild Chicago.

Congratz on both you and Lexie for the titles, I cannot think of more two deserving people.  

Report Post Tip

Congrats Ted! 
You have worked hard for this and definitely deserve this! My mother had enjoyed your conversations and competitions with her. I look forward to watching South Side grow and flourish under your wings.

From Adorkable and YourNextWife~

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Tedfather!!! well deserved!

Report Post Tip

Curtis arrives at Ted's offices, some time after the majority of party goers had dispersed. Heading inside he found Ted at his desk, a little surprised by Curtis' late arrival.

"Hello Ted. I'm sorry I'm so late in getting here, I was tied up with a few things back east."

Curtis set a large leather-bound book on the desk in front of Ted. Ted looked at the fine bound cover and read the title.

What to know when you know it all

By Arro Gant.

Ted smirked and Curtis grinned back at him.

"Lexie has given me specific instructions not to pay you any more compliments. She says your ego is getting out of control. I'm not going to get into that but I will respect her wishes. I'm sure your sense of self worth won't suffer any for lack of my support. Anyway, I wanted to give you that and congratulate you on taking the position of Godfather and wish you all the very best for your future. I'm sure you'll do a fine job."

Curtis embraced his friend and headed for the door.

"I'm off to see Lili Von Schtupp later, maybe you can join me for a few."

Report Post Tip

Noticing that Ted is wearing his matching watch I had purchased for him brought a smile to my face. I gave Ted a warm embrace while shaking his hand. I had finally wrapped up some business of my own and had time to come over and visit with Ted.

My headquarters is up and operating in our new location located in The Loop and is finally running on all cylinders. I know it is cliche to show up fashionably late, but I am not a big crowd type of guy. 

Enough about me, this is your time friend. 

I've appreciated your guidance and dedication to Lexie along this journey of ours. Even though I was absent for a part of your life I knew when I got back that you were a vital factor in keeping this wonderful city above water. You are most deserving of the title bestowed on you and wish you nothing but the best!

Report Post Tip

It had been a busy and exciting time for Chicago.  The air seemed lighter and full of joy. 

Boss it's great to see you take your place as Godfather of our district.  I've been with you along time, seen the hard work and dedication you put in (with the help of your loyal family of course) and it's great to see it all pay off.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Tedfather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL