Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 15:30:54
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Mr.rogue addresses the nation Started by: Gambit on Apr 15, '15 08:16

Dying is a lot more fun than it looks like when you do it in this fashion.

Stand up for what you believe in, or just shoot some fucks who cares......... U should try it someday ..... 

nuff said

Report Post Tip

Which one are you doing? Standing up for what you believe in? Or just shooting some fucks?

Maeve sighs and shakes her head. 

I'm glad you think dying like that is fun, because that is all you will accomplish here. 

Report Post Tip

Is this the way to Amarillo?

Report Post Tip
I don't see this as a good way to go out. No sense in shooting just anyone who doesn't even deserve to go down with you. Just my opinion on the matter.

But this is your life anyway. So do what you have to do.
Report Post Tip

All i can say i that " Hypocrites are real " Poor Gambit, What kind of attitude are you trying to emphasize ? That your the badass Mafioso? For real? Ohhh damn! 

*Ratty shook her head* Throws money infront of gambit, " Go f*ck yourself! "

Report Post Tip

Ants picks up the money laying in front of the dead man, puts it in his pocket, and runs off to find the nearest whorehouse

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

As the son of the man you took out, I want you to know I don't hate you nor do I wish bad upon you.  You were clearly a lost soul and for that I do not blame you.  I blame my idiotic father more than anyone for not protecting himself *Dumb Hag* 

I hope you find some peace with yourself after taking the lives on innocent people...

Report Post Tip

Funnily enough there is another corner in these streets somewhat related to this one, saying that innocents don't exist within the mafia, and I agree with that. Victim, yeah, innocent, no. 

The only question I really have is why Gambit decided to go rogue. He did quite some damage (and had a decent gun for his age), but if this was just ''for fun'' I would suggest that Gambit's kin seeks out the help of a professional. Never know if you inherit those crazy mental problems.

Report Post Tip

Cheers Gambit! Not the First and the Last Rogue.

Well done!

Report Post Tip

Standing up for what you believe in... cool

Shooting someone for fuck's sake... so not cool

Report Post Tip

Well done? what did he really accomplish? not a damn thing .. just managed to put a bad mark on what ever future blood he has here, of yeah that is really something to be proud of, becoming a rogue just shows that you are truly a coward and have no morals .

Report Post Tip

Morals, perhaps. Coward, no.

Not defending the rogue mentality here, I don't think going rogue is a very good solution to well.. anything, but I don't think cowardly is a good description of it.

Report Post Tip

You have your opinion and I have mine, so we can agree to disagree

Report Post Tip

I guess so then. You must have a different definition of cowardice than me (a weird one at that).

Report Post Tip

Why is it when someone is nice enough to say that we are each entitled to our own opinion you still wish to argue? I may have weird definitions or feelings but I am entitled to them just as you are to your, you will have to find someone else to pick on and argue with, continue defending the actions of the rogue all you want I don't have time for you and your petty pokes at people.. have a nice day and be well.

Report Post Tip

Not defending, not poking. Have a nice day too.

This is the streets, which means there are other people. These people might just debate with your opinions.

Saying ''La la la, I have an opinion, don't argue with me!'' Doesn't really work.

Report Post Tip
I would suggest a hit and run against an random target is a cowardly action Mr Yoritomo, which in essence what happened.

Must say it was more prevalent in the old days.
Report Post Tip

Perhaps you have a point there, I still wouldn't call it cowardly ( a rogue (usually) goes rogue and shoots knowing full well that he/she will die in the near future) but I would put it firmly in the ''Morally questionable or dishonorable'' tab.

Still it's not justifiable, of course. Especially when it was done for funzies.

Report Post Tip

Minamoto, the person didn't do anything of the sort. They stated their opinion, they then respected yours and agreed to leave it at that. You quite clearly didn't wish to leave it and provoked straight back, the streets is indeed there for people to voice such opinions, but it is not there for others to try and belittle the opinions that some hold.

I actually agree that going Rogue is a cowards action. Had they done this in other place, sure it might not be cowardice as their death would matter. But when your next of kin can come along and just pick up where you left off, there isn't anything to be brave about when it comes to going rogue, the person had walked our streets for a mere 11 days and hadn't been given their button as yet from the family they worked for, so their actions were known from the moment they got off the boat.

So that tells me the person had 1 simple plan in mind, kill people for the sake of it. So whilst that might not be the text book answer to cowardice, it is a person to me that doesn't have the stomach for doing the hard work and grafting like the rest of us and building a life for themselves. Which to me, equates to someone that is quite clearly lacking in the courage to do unpleasant things.. like actually work hard and make a difference, instead of just shooting random people with absolutely zero overall impact to this thing of ours.

So yeah.. the rogue route is cowardly to me in this scenario.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

Apologies if I was a dick. I guess that there indeed are different definitions of cowardice, and I'm just attached to the textbook example (the cowardly knight ran away as the Dragon awoke etc.)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Mr.rogue addresses the nation
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL