Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 06:54:55
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Mr.rogue addresses the nation Started by: Gambit on Apr 15, '15 08:16

I just wanted to chime in for a brief moment. This person fully intended on doing this from day 1 which I found out after the fact.

Gambit was in my family, yet he was never a made man, the gods confirmed that once someone reaches of age and can carry enough 'weight' they have abilities to go set up their own crew. This man was no where near to what I perceive as a made man in this thing of ours. I think some were under the impression he was made but he wasn't.

He later sent me a letter stating that he apologized for it all and that he felt I was a great CL.

That of course did nothing for me and I replied back and asked him why did he do it...what was the purpose?

He replied back and said it was just my luck of the draw he joined my family.

I then went back and asked him who he was and never heard from him since.

This leads me to believe this was always his intention and not some spur of the moment thing. Call it cowardice, call it having no morals, call it whatever, it's just absolutely disgusting and I am very sorry to those whom lives were taken due to the actions of one lunatic.

Report Post Tip

Ironically if he would've feared for his life and feared that death was around the corner and then started taking pop shots at who he believed opposed him I could respect it. And he would not be labeled a coward in my eyes

But to take a pop shot at my father and others in their sleep for no apparent reason is probably the lowest deed a scum can do.

I know this is not the objective of a rouge but even if he would've dared my father to a duel I would have respected him more.  But before anyone says it, I'm not by any means salty about the situation.  This situation unintentionally has made Chicago a better more prepared place and I can honestly say my father's death did not go in vein for various reasons.

RIP To all that have fallen especially my father.  And I will like to publicly say there is no hard feelings between Chicago and Detroit over the situation.  Tony is a great guy and he handle it as best as i believe he could.

Report Post Tip

If you are standing up for what you believe in that's never a bad thing. As long as what you believe in isn't complete horse shit. 

Report Post Tip
Did we ever establish what you actually stood for?...or just a couple of 'nice' kills?
Report Post Tip

ok upon hearing all the squabbing , why the squabbing really? A family member broke out, shot someone and died. That is normal in this thing of ours. If we argue a "rouge" does it mater in all honesty? He did what he fewlt like doing. Neither he, me, or anyone can say it was right. He felt it was and acted. That is the beauty of this world we live in. We have a gun and do not cares the laws of the moral world. Do I agree. No. As my bloodline never has done that, but who knows if it could or would.

Offers a slight brief prayer

Any of us could and many of us have done that if you check out bloodlines. I see many leaders on these shores that have so stop the bullshit. It happens a lot, he/she has their reason whether we agree or not. But what done is done. Move on or do not take their blood in. You choice. But don;t act like this never happens. And do not act like it cannot let you get a bold suit or a city of your own. These things are a choice but do not define you. Just merely make you remember we live in a underworld. Its if some always do it or if some have a reason or do change that matters.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Mr.rogue addresses the nation
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL