Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 14:06:57
Page:  1 
Shooting the innocents Started by: Speck on Apr 15, '15 13:03
Will all the innocents die everytime there are rogues running around?

Do we not care anymore for the "-1" or is it poor teaching from the Godfathers? Is everyone a suspect?

Are there Godly sanctions for these actions? Should there be? Are we driving people away?

Interdasting.

"There are no innocents in the Mafia"
Report Post Tip

You said it: "There are no innocents in the Mafia"

Report Post Tip
That was to stop people like you saying that to boost their street appearances.

Guess some Godfathers need to change their city rules..
Report Post Tip

As a man once said to me.

"Wrong time, wrong place".

This is the mafia. No one here is innocent by any means.

Just because they were young, doesn't mean they didn't have plans or aspirations.

It's unfortunate they were killed but things happen.

Godly sanctions? Seriously? Why would the Gods get involved in human affairs?

When the "-1s" often do things a new person upon our shores wouldn't do, they shouldn't be treated as "-1s".

Report Post Tip

I do feel as though the concept of innocents is a deeply flawed one. 

It is far, far from uncommon following a war or a takedown to see the sons and daughters of the deceased using this concept as a shield for them to try to exact some measure of revenge on those who killed their parents. They use this idea of innocents who should not be touched usually to sit and hide behind as they come out into our streets and speak against their parents killers. And to be honest, sometimes that's interesting. Sometimes there are things to be passed on from the deceased following a takedown. But for the most part, it's forcing the hands of our leaders to set bad precedents. 

It has been seen where a leader or a Godfather has had to take a shot against somebody who is officially tagged as an innocent. Anybody who then goes and takes the time to look into their public speaking records will see full well that these people are no more innocent of knowing our way of life than you or I. But some do not look into these matters. Some see the funerals marked as that of an innocent. Does this then set a precedent that killing innocents is perfectly fine? Maybe.

I do feel as though the Gods should not be any more involved than they are in this, however. The Gods already make it so that those killing a not so innocent innocent have to take a gun penalty. That's more than enough in my opinion. 

Report Post Tip

Those slain by the member who chose to take pot shots at established members in this thing of ours are what I would say should be highlighted here more than some nameless faces that had yet to make a mark on this world.

The crazed man also took the time to pop into the funeral of one of the so called innocents you mention that died during his rampage and mourn his loss. It looks clear to me this one innocent individual would've been out to help in the callous random killings.

On one hand a group is trying to stop true innocent deaths at the hands of a cold hearted killer. I see this a admirable, and justified, especially given the circumstances and the funeral visit. I for one applaud the quick thinking action from those trying to save more lives from being taken haphazardly and from what seems like an act of boredom.

You call them innocent deaths, I call them justified casualties of war. Only one person here is to blame, and that's the man who started his murder spree.

Killings done for fun or sport aren't justified. In this thing of ours we kill because we must, no for shits and giggles. We have no choice; it's kill or be killed and no shot is taken lightly. Rest well to those that fell at the hand of this maniac and because of his unjustified actions.

Report Post Tip
My dad is the one you speak of Scarfo and he has no idea who Gambit is or was. Perhaps it was poor timing, shitty role of the dice.
Report Post Tip
Funny thing is the so called innocent has no messages sent and lvl 5. His sole purpose was to pro the rogue obvious, making him an accomplice and he was treated as such
Report Post Tip

Then I will mourn your father in the same light that I have a heavy heart for the fallen members at the killers hands. I would say it was just shitty timing, a shitty role of the dice.

As Winston has said, "Wrong time, wrong place".

This life has its highs, and its lows. Those lows reach the depths normal men wouldn't even care to imagine, or could stomach experiencing, and the highs are beyond their wildest dreams. Your father hit a low point in this life, and sometimes we are at the mercy of others actions. It's just the life we choose.

By speaking out in these streets it seems you're edging your way into this life also. I wish you better luck than that of your father and if you need anything at all come and see me in Detroit,.I'll try and help you to better fortune.

Report Post Tip
I shall be sure to come visit you Scarfo when I can "acquire" the funds for my transport.

That is the life that we lead, everyone starts on Level 5.
Report Post Tip

A short comment does nothing really to boost anyone in terms of street appearances. It was for your benefit, a deservedly short one. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Shooting the innocents
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL