Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 21:28:00
Page:  1 
One Mans Trash Started by: Joseph_Ligambi on Apr 16, '15 12:04

Uncle Joe Ligambi was wondering the streets of Downtown Detroit when he happened to notice Fat Chip Ianucci coming out of Ritas sweets shop. Fat Chip owned an operated the largest waste hauling company in all of Detroit, he had four truck depots with more then 40 drivers and collected on some of the most Lucrative contracts in the state and because of his strangle hold on garbage chip was able to low bid on most jobs because of the sheer size of his operation, this earned Ianucci hundreds of thousands of dollars a year in revenue. 

This high level of income allowed Fat Chip to gamble big in Uncle Joe's sports book but Ianucci had recently gone in to major debt with Joe over some bad bets, near five hundred thousand dollars. This didn't make Joe sweat as he knew that if worst came to worst he could step in and take over Ianucci's Garbage empire. 

Angry that Fat Chip had been dodging him Ligambi flagged him down.

"Hey fat ass, get over here!"

Noticing Uncle Joe Fat Chip fearfully waddled over to greet him.

"Hey Mr Ligambi, Im sorry I haven't been able to come see you but I've been busy. I've had some problems with the my business."

Hearing Ianucci's words Joe felt no pity for him. 

"I dont give a fuck cocksucker you owe me five hundred thousand dollars. You cant come see me and give me something?"

Afraid, Ianucci went on to explain that because he wasn't connected a rival carter had recently torched a number of his trucks in order to scare him out of bidding on a upcoming township contract.

Thinking to himself this was his perfect inlet Uncle Joe went on to tell Fat Chip exactly how things were going to go.

"First off, you can forget the money you owe me because you just gave me your business."

Shocked by Ligambi's claim to his business that he had spent his entire life building Ianucci asked.

"But what about me, what am I supposed to do?"

Ligambi responded quickly.

"I don't know, get a cat, your a grown man and you made a wager and lost. You cant defend yourself or your business and you definitely cant pay me what you owe, so if I was you I'd just fall in line. I'm taking your business and that's that. You know the alternative."

Realizing that he had no more options between the recent attacks on his business and his huge debt to Joe, Ianucci tearfully agreed to sign the business over the following day.

The next day after the deal was done Joe beamed with joy over his new business venture. With his family connections to the Compazzo Crime Syndicate Uncle Joe would surely be able to enforce his policy on trash collection and the allocation of routes. Joe had seized a waste management empire overnight and thought to himself one mans trash is another mans treasure...

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $120,000 Tip

As Tony Salerno was driving to his mansion he saw a massive piece of property miles away from houses or even the city, his greed bell started to ring! He knew that his friend Joe Ligambi was complaining that his business was paying out a fortune to use the city dump, so Tony realized that there was also money in owning a dump and charging the garbage companies to dump at this site. So as Tony calls Joe he was thinking that if Joe could dominate the garbage business and Tony could make his dump one of the biggest and undercut the city dump he could make a fortune!

Report Post Tip

In a small, coastal town off Route 90 in northern Pennsylvania, Louis stepped out of his luxurious holiday home. The trip back from LA had taken more of a toll than he expected, the hustling atmosphere of Bella Vista was a little too much to step straight back into. The air on the coast was crisp, clear and cool. None of which were attributes of the air in Philly.

Wearing only his shorts and a robe, Gato paced down the path towards his mail box, rubbing the much appreciated sleep out of his eyes and wiping the drool from the corner of his mouth with the back of his hand. Gulls croaked over the edge of the cliff, the wind carrying them soaring over the house and across the fields, before diving back towards the lake.

The mail box had a newspaper in, a local Philly edition that Louis had brought out to him. He flicked through the first few pages, looking for anything that stood out. 

The wind picked up and the paper fidgeted in his hand, eager to join the gulls in the clouds above. With it, a smell followed, Louis grimaced. 

Down the end of the street, the refuse collector was pulling up, Gato took this as his cue to head back in. As he turned, however, something caught his eye. He squinted as his eyes still adjusted to the brightening sky, recognizing a familiar name on the side of the truck.

Louis smiled that knowing smile, that in Detroit, it was business as usual. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: One Mans Trash
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL