Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 13:04:15
Page:  1 
Blue Pill or Red Pill. Choose Wisely! Started by: TriniDee on Apr 16, '15 17:59

Trinidee sets off on a six day trip.  A trip across the nation where she heads over to the most populated streets of each city with a opportunity for the masses.  Trinidee is not known for her public speaking but she feels it may have been her destiny to unite the people.  Being the badass that she is she fires off a few rounds in the air with total disregard for the police officials to gathers everyone's attention.

"Hello everyone gather up, I will like to make this quick.  I come from a bloodline of nobel men and women who have all laid their life on the line with one objective.  What's that objective you ask? *Chuckles* Well obviously I'm going to tell you, that objective is to see a world of peace.  Now this doesn't mean a world where everyone smiles at each other and pretends to like one another.  This is a world where one does not have to fear for their life without understandable reasoning. 

A world where all the plots and schemes to manipulate our world comes to a cease.  A world where you aren't considerably punished for the sins of your parents.  A world where we can see every inch of every city filled with a mobster.  6 cities 18 districts all filled with hard working mobsters.  A world so glorious and crowded that the Gods will have to take down the barriers to other cities.  Just the thought of it gives me a tingly feeling.  

In this world I believe we can accomplish so much together.  Many alliances will be formed, that may seem beneficial for generations and generations to come.  It'll give us a chance to focus on our thugs that aren't familiar with this lifestyle, and give them a chance to fall in love with the lifestyle that we have all come custom to.  It gives us a chance to discover new talent, new potential crew leaders, right hand men, and so on.  I remember hearing stories about my ancestors and their first step into the role of being a crew leader.  Them stories gave me chills of how excited they were from that point on and how much more hard work my bloodline has put in after taking that big step.  It gives us the chance to live long fulfilling lives."

​Trinidee takes a sip of water and apologizes for keeping you longer than expected

" I come to you all now as I see this is perfect timing.  As of now we have great leaders and city heads to make this vision possible.  I will like to credit to NY and PH as they have already put effort into making my vision possible and they are already flourishing cities, I love their leadership. As for Chicago, Detroit and Las Vegas we have some work to do, but we have some of the best leaders in these cities as well, and I do not doubt for one second that we can do it. As for Los Angeles I understand they work with a different set of rules than us, but as I look at their roster they too have some great exceptional leaders so they can most certainly contribute to this world of ours.

Do you guys see what I see? Is my objective for this speech clear? If not i'll make it clear one last time.  A world where we can have peace long enough to see and experience a world that has reached its full capacity and new stars are born.

Now the choice is yours you take the Blue Pill, the story ends here.  You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe in.  You take the Red Pill and I show you that this vision can be made a reality and everything you want to accomplish can be done. The choice is yours".

Trinidee gets in her black tinted limo and flees, leaving her listeners with hope and belief in our new world to come.

Report Post Tip

SaintEA listens to these words and sees the hand extended with both pills sitting there. Knowing the difference between the Red and the blue, the BeerGods instruct SaintEA to make a choice and to do it quickly.

Little time wastes as SaintEA reacts and grabs both pills , throws them in his mouth and swallows. Taking a small sip from a flask he always has on him, he lits a cig and waits for whatever happens to happen.

Waiting on peace in a world of crime will never work, and offering choices through 1 pill or another will not either. So upon instructions from those higher then us I took both and am waiting to see which pill wins or the effect of taking both will do. Time will tell, we shall see.

Report Post Tip

I'll take the blue pill.

While your vision does sound appealing, I believe it will eventually get dreadfully boring and there will be stagnation due to that. Also, I believe there will inevitably be conflict between those cities, peace will not last forever. And I assure you, we can already discover new talent! In your vision, eventually there will be too many crews and not enough people to fill those crews. Competition may (will?) result into open rivalry, and inevitably there will be conflict.

A little bit too idealistic, optimistic and peaceful to me. 

Report Post Tip

SaintEA, Ive seen this world come to peace for about two months straight before.  And two months of it could be all that we need.

I think you and Minamoto are missing the overall objective.  So lets excuse the peace for a second, I just wanted to see a world with ever city is filled and I think that will be a beautiful site.  Its something I can see our upper structure already has in the works..

Peace is just a tool I decided to use because it seemed to be the easiest way to achieve the goal of having every city filled.  And anything is possible so the remarks that it can't happen or it won't happen is just ridiculous, when its already in the works.

And Minamoto yes some or maybe even most may find it boring or staggering, but me personally never find growing and helping new mobster learn their way boring.  Not everyone is eager to just shoot and blast off every chance they get.  And if we ceased fire long enough our population will certainly increase where as our CL to member ratio will work out just fine thats just the laws of life.  And yes all those outcomes you stated may possibly happened, but its also possible that we can see a fully populated world.

Maybe I dream too big, maybe... But someone has to do it.. 

Report Post Tip

Cities are being filles, and just cause there is peaces doesn't mean its what we need. The cities fill and get unfilled based on events that come in play. 2 months of nothing can achieve what. Everyone with a false sense of security, big guns and false cities. Everything comes and goes and events and people's actions decide which way things happen. With wars, takedowns and stupidity no city will always be filled to max. And this world doesn't require it to be so.

takes a deep swig still tasting the pills

If all we wanted was to fill cities up we wouldn't be in this life. Everything happens for a reason and in this world, everything we do has a response. So dream big by all means, but understand that its more then likely a false dream as we are not in a perfect world.

Report Post Tip

So lets excuse the peace for a second, I just wanted to see a world with ever city is filled and I think that will be a beautiful site.  Its something I can see our upper structure already has in the works..

And I am certain we will one day reach that point.

Peace is just a tool I decided to use because it seemed to be the easiest way to achieve the goal of having every city filled.  And anything is possible so the remarks that it can't happen or it won't happen is just ridiculous, when its already in the works.

Peace won't last forever, that is all I am saying. And sometimes a takedown/war is better to clean the 'bad ones' out rather than having them live in peace. It's better to have a few good cities than have all cities filled with substandard crews.

Report Post Tip

Yes, SaintEA I understand everything you're saying.  All of it are facts.  Maybe I should've just went a different direction in explaining myself.  Everyone seems to be stuck on peace which I can see why because thats basically what I based by speech on.  I honestly thought it sounded nice and went as a good transition to what I really wanted.  

Absolute peace I can agree is a false dream but to have every city active is not.  Its especially not when its already in the works.  And we've seen every city active before.

I would most certainly be the first to say I just went the wrong direction with my speech and maybe misguided and the whole pill thing was just to symbolize that we have a choice.

My bloodline has been around forever but this is the first time that i've decided to talk to the streets (When its not pertaining a recent auth) so pardon me for my lack of clarity

And I appreciate your comments and feedback on the topic and not only that but it shall help me when writing my next more structured piece.

Report Post Tip

listens and nods and understands a bit more.

I liked the approach and believe me I never mind free pills. This leg twitch i can handle from the bluee pill cause the feeling my body has from the red one makes up for it. But thats another topic lol. My bloodline has seen all cities active before aswell and we are on that way yes. Just as you said. absoulte peace will never happen and should never happen. We live in the criminal underworld away from most of the cities eyes, so with the work we all do. I could never want to see us all holding hands along a bondfire. Thats really all my point was. But if we get that fire going, I will send a message to the beergods and get us a few kegs to enjoy it.

Report Post Tip

Before Trinidee gets back in her car she looks at SaintEA and tips her hat

Well said my friend Well said

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Blue Pill or Red Pill. Choose Wisely!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL