Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 02:10:30
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Latin steps up and Fear follows Started by: Latin on Apr 17, '15 03:16

LordBlackwod walks up to the big building that Latin had just bought in Detroit to setup the GF HQ's in. He wonders inside to find the man of the hour. As he walks in, he passes some old friends that had served along side him in Philadelphia. He walks by TonyCapazzo who he stops next to and shakes his hand, having a word with the Don congratulating him on the move to Detroit. Then he walks over to Fear, another old face from the streets of Philadelphia. He congratulates Fear on his new role in the city of Detroit as crew leader. Then he strolls past the big doors where Maple was standing. He pokes her in the back and gives her a kiss on the cheek as she turns around. She was always a welcome sight to see anywhere Blackwod wondered. Finally he makes his way past all the dignitaries enjoying the festivities...till he see's the GodFather of Detroit. There he was Latin, wearing his ring from the council. Blackwod steps up to him gives him a handshake and kisses the GodFather's ring. 

What can I say about this day old friend? I remember like it was yesterday when I had come to phi to join BlackBetty, your father had just picked up the pieces from the war that had hit South Philly. My father along with many other men in Philly died that day, our Godfather slain in cold blood. And look at how far this phoenix has come. I can't think of a more deserving man to takeover as GodFather, no one could really fill the shoes of the late GodFather, but you have built your own shoes. You rebuilt South Philly back up into a pillar of philly. You were always there for us in our time of need in Philly and vice versa. It really was a sad sight to see you move out of Philly. 

But what can I say man, the rest of the country needs a phoenix too...cant bottle all of them up in Philly now!!! 

Blackwod smiles and pulls out a bottle of champagne he had brought for the celebration, he grabs two cups from the waitresses working and pours the two cups. He hands one to GodFather Latin and raises his cup for a toast. 

Its a pleasure to have worked aside you in Philly my friend. And to see you here today spearheading Detroit into the future gives me great hope for the city. Rebuilding criminal order is in your blood. I wish you the best of luck as you expand the criminal empire in Detroit. 

Congratulations! GodFather Latin

Report Post Tip

Brie accompanies LordBlackwod to Detroit, she feels it only suiting that she expressed her congratulations to the new appointed Godfather-Chairman. Upon walking into the Godfathers new HQ she begins to see a lot of familiar faces. She makes her way through the crowd, making sure to stop and say hello to everyone on her way to the Godfather. It took her about an hour to finally reach Latin .

"Congratulations on this accomplishment Latin, it is going to be nice to see Detroit flourish under your reign."

She shakes his hand and makes her way back to the crowd to mingle some more.

Report Post Tip

the BeerGods have once again came to SaintEA and decided that it was time once again to have their saint step onto a milkcrate and spread their words. Clearing his throat, the SaintEA starts to speak.

Through hard work and much praying I have been told to come to the streets once again. The BeerGods wish I spread their word so all may here and rejoice.

Some cheers went through the crowd , some hands clapped together in agreement. Even a local midget whore(yes she is a popular one as Fear could tell you) yelled her agreement.

The BeerGods have said this will indeed be a good day for Detroit. They have followed the progress and rise to the top of this unseedly world of GF-Chairman Latin and his new auth Fear. They are in agreement that the great city of Detroit will prosper with them here and in their current spots and see nothing but great things ahead for both them and this fine city. So I will not take up more of anyone's time. The BeerGods rejoice and offer a congrats bounty of 5 kegs to each GF-Chair Latin and Don Fear and cannot wait to see how they do as it is yes indeed a great day. On a personal level, I am pleased aswell as I go back a ways with both bloodlines. Nicely done you both and I look forward to talking to you both later in the bar.

SaintEA takes a step back and heads to where the kegs are at to drink and rejoice with his beloved Gods.

Report Post Tip

IvanRomanov was late as usual to street announcements. As he approached closer to hear, he didn't realize how many people came to give their congratulations to Fear and the new Godfather. Godfather Latin.

"Congratulations on your new titles comrades. Its a great pleasure to see Detroit flourish once again. It has been FAR too long since we've seen the motor city be its true height like it was so long ago. 

Again congrats comrades!"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Latin steps up and Fear follows
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL