Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 16 - 21:24:44
Page:  1 
The Freak Rises Started by: Fear on Apr 17, '15 03:22

When Fear was a kid he was always teased after the incident that he went through with his Father. He was the kind of kid who joked around a lot so much that his friends considered him a clown. His Father did not like this and was unimpressed with what his Son was doing with his life. One day as Fear slept his Father kicked down the door and held him down as he painted his skin in a bright clown white color. He then cut out a hole in a red ball and super glued it around his nose. He was so cruel enough to even put red lipstick on his lips to make him look like a real clown. 

After that night he would return to school showing his new looks, the kids were scared of him and his friends or what were left nicknamed him Fear. He never meant any harm to anyone but after awhile it was clear that the other children would never understand him anymore and left him in the dark with nothing to aim for in life. As he grew up he was mentored by one of his Teachers who would often tell him that just because he looked different than the rest did not mean that he was. He knew this was not necessarily true and he could feel the rage boiling from within and he knew that he would not make it through life like others would by being an accomplished business man, or going through College, he needed something that allowed him to take out his anger on the rest of the world.

He never did well in school following that terrifying night and by the time he was Eighteen he had already failed every grade and decided to drop out when he was able to. As he walked the streets one night he saw a guy in a dark alley that appeared to have been given some money for something in a bag. He thought this could be the start of something, a life of crime perhaps but it was the only way he knew to immediate money so he could actually have a bed to sleep on. He waited for the other guy to leave before he decided to attack the man and take whatever money he had on him. As the guy came walking out of the alley he knocks the man down and pummeled him until a man pulled his arm and grabbed him by his shirt. He had no idea who this man was however the guy who grabbed him asked him if he knew who he was. He replied by shaking his head as the guy told him his name was Latin and asked what he was doing beating up a guy who worked for him. Fear replied to him by saying that he just needed money for something to eat and a place to stay. Unlike the rest of the world who saw Fear as a creature destined for failure, Latin saw something in him, something different than the rest of the world and it appeared he had just the right job for Fear.

Weeks later it was apparent to Latin that this Fear kid would become quite a star, he was so aggressive that after two short weeks he had already proven why he was given his nickname. He only used the built up frustrating and aggression when times were needed but those times had come quite often as the world was trying to screw him out of any work he was doing as they considered him a child and unable to defend himself. It was at this point where Fear had worked his way up to being given the Left Hand Man position to Latin's family, a position that was not given away very easily. Fear was happy as for once in his life as he felt that somebody cared about him and that somebody did not just look at his face and his creepy fingernails and toss him away. 

The months had gone by as Fear continued to try to prove his worth considering that had Latin not given him a home he would possibly be dead by now based on what he had planned to do with his life. One day as Fear was doing his daily routine he had been called over to Latin's office where he would tell him he wanted him to take over his family when he obtained the rank of Godfather. Fear was unsure what to make of this as this was definitely something he never saw himself achieving but through the help of Latin and his guidance he had finally accomplished something this big and it made his life a lot less dark than it use to be.

Fear knew that his next job was he to step out onto the Streets and make his speech and that is exactly what he would do. He walked outside and confronted the many people standing outside of Latin's Headquarters and yelled out to the people so everybody could hear him. 

"It is with honor that I take the reigns of Latin's family as he obtains the Godfather position. When I was younger I was lost with not a single hope in sight but Latin was there to pick me up and take me to the promise land. Throughout that time I have tried my best to prove to him that taking me in was not something he would regret, that all I wanted was a light to be shined in my life to do away with all the dark days before it. In light of this opportunity and Latin's dedication to prove to me that freaks could be just as useful and successful as everybody else I have decided to name my family The Freak Show. I hope with this opportunity I can help rebuild the city of Detroit and make it what it once use to be."

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Don Fear! I am both happy and excited for you. I know you will do an amazing job and continue to make Godfather Latin proud.

Report Post Tip

I'm so delighted and proud to witness this moment.
You've earned this and rightfully so.

*Raises his tequila bottle*
May your neighbors respect you, trouble neglect you, angels protect you, and heaven accept you.
Zazdrovie moy brat.

Report Post Tip
On Apr 16, '15 14:15 you made a profound statement. I nodded in agreement.

With this said, congrats to you and best wishes on your new journey.
Report Post Tip

All that I can say is, congratulations my friend. You earned it :D

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Feary!!!

I am looking forward to all that is ahead of us and believe you will accomplish great things!:D

Report Post Tip

Scarfo makes his way through the crowd. He waits a moment as others step forward and offer the congratulations, or shout it out from the ever growing gathering. As a space presents itself, Scarfo steps forward and flashes a smile whilst gripping Fear's hand firmly.

"This position is well deserved. Much respect, Don Fear. As a leader in Detroit, the city is in good hands."

Scarfo removes an envelope and offers if to the newly authorized crew leader, and recognized Don.

Report Post Tip

At Godfather Latin's ceremony, He had asked around to find out who had taken over the leadership of the crew that was led by Latin. He was told that a man called Fear was now in charge of that crew.

His curiosity led him to Latin’s old headquarter where a man was surrounded by a crowd, in the middle of addressing them in a loud voice:

“…ody else I have decided to name my family The Freak Show. I hope with this opportunity I can help rebuild the city of Detroit and make it what it once used to be."

The Freak Show, he went over the name and smiling a bit subconsciously. Then he nodded to himself thinking it was indeed a good choice and a very cool one.

The crowd was mostly shouting their congratulations, so he went close enough to be in the eyeshot of Fear. S56 waited looking at Don Fear while holding a beer bottle, till eventually Don’s eyes met his. He immediately raised his bottle up in the air mouthing the word “Cheers”.

Report Post Tip

Congrats to you my friend Fear!  I know that you have wanted this opportunity for quite a while and you are very deserving.  I wish you much luck, although you will not need any of it.  You will do great things in these parts!!

Report Post Tip

Strolling the street Ratty saw Fear getting bold. Well i guess this must be a great great journey to you buddy. Long waited journey. Well deserve, I wish you all the best. Looking forward buddy! Cheers!

Report Post Tip

I haven't had the pleasure of speaking with you but from what I hear you're a great man and I can't wait to see your progress

Congrats to the city of Detroit

Report Post Tip

Leaving Latin's offices Curtis found Fear addressing the crowds in the street. He listening to the announcement and when others had had their say he approached the new Crew leader and shook his hand.

"I'm not surprised to see this happen, I knew it was on the cards. Still, it pleases me no less to see it happen. I've been very impressed with all the work you have done since joining Latin's family and how much effort you have put into building your bonds and business. I'd like to offer my sincere congratulations on your new family! I hope The Freak Show flourishes in this emergent city. With your industry and vision at the helm I'm sure it will be a roaring success!"

Curtis embraced Fear and stepped back into the crowd to allow others chance to pass on their best wishes.

Report Post Tip

Scott-Weiland makes his way through the gathered masses and up to Fear. He takes a few swigs from his pocket flask as he awaits everyone around him. When his opportunity arose, he walks up to Fear, and then shakes his hand before bringing him in for a slight short embrace.

Don Fear! Our ancestors go back, way back. I'm pleased to have this opportunity to stand alongside you and work closely with you, in The Freak Show. There isn't much that can be said that hasn't already been said, and it's time to continue the rebuilding effort of the grand city of Detroit. I know that you will flourish in your new role, and I look forward to being there with you for the journey. Congratulations Fear, well deserved.

Scott-Weiland tips his hat to Fear, before heading into the new HQ to begin work.

Report Post Tip

Suisitsu was just roaming the streets, casually looking upon what was going on when he saw the gathered people around Fear. He thought he might aswell congratulate Fear, well Don Fear.

Congratulation to you! I really believe that you can do a lot of great work in DT and I am just excited to see how you will go about the new role as Don.

Suisitsu reached his hand forward to Fear and firmly shook his hand.

Suisitsu quickly turned around and went about his business while thinking to himself "Veni vidi vici, here comes Don fear"

Report Post Tip

Strolling around Detroit, Brie hears that there is change in the midst. She finds herself listening as Fear is delivering a speech. He was quite long winded but she learned a lot from what he was saying. After he finished speaking she approaches the new crew leader.

Fear, our bloodlines go ways back. It is nice to see you with that bold suit yet again. Hoping this time you will get a nice long run in, I wish you the best of luck even though I know you don't need it. Congratulations.

Report Post Tip

Tony tips his fedora to the masses and takes a step forward.

"Congratulations Don Fear, we've been together since The Forest Below, then South Philly Phoenix and now we are alongside each other as fellow Dons. Best of luck to you and I look forward to continue working with you and build Detroit together as one family. Congratulations again Don Fear!"

Tony nods and smiles as he takes a step back so another can speak.

Report Post Tip

George walks up to Fear and hands him a few undisclosed photos in a manila envelope and smiles to him after shaking his hand.

I am very excited for you to have the opportunity at a leadership role again in the great city of Detroit. I know our ancestors go back quite some time and this new role you have earned is very exciting for me to hear. I know you'll do great things since you hold your own to respectable standards.

May your family continue to flourish with excitement and your city enjoy the new breathe you bring back to it!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Freak Rises
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL