Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 13:00:08
Page:  1 
Minamoto's Mementos #2 Started by: MinamotoNoYoritomo on Apr 17, '15 18:53

If this issue of the Mementos looks a bit full of Detroit stuff, that is because its basically only Detroit stuff. A quick shout-out for Pandora from NY though, she finally got a credit!

Rogue business

Recently our nation was shaken by the actions of a rogue coming from TonyCapazzo's family, who decided that it was funnier to die in such a fashion.  It has since been determined that Mr. Gambit likely planned to rogue out since his arrival here. He also enlisted the help of others to help his rogue effort through protection shots and possibly people giving him information on the whereabouts of targets. Solid effort, but pointless really. Mr. Gambit died after taking out 3 targets. Rest in peace to his victims.

Read more here.

Story of your death

Following this, several prominent members from Tony's family retired, causing quite a hit for Tony's family in a single day. And today even more souls from that family went up to the heavens (or hell). Our condolences to all of them.

The family decided to put protocol aside and took the ''story'' of the mass execution to the streets, to the annoyance and disapproval of some. Soon enough there was a great discussion going on, with both sides having fair points. Eventually TonyCapazzo had to ask his members not to contribute to the discussion anymore, but not everyone listened to that. The discussion appears to have died out now, after quite a few people sharing their 2 cents. 

My opinion is that it was refreshing to see it being done in such a way, but I do have (small) doubts about the reasons. I can see why (most) of these people were executed though, but I do find it a bit unusual to do so with the family not even being full. I also advise not going IA in the city of Detroit.

Read more here and here.

More chairs please!

Today Don Latin became Godfather Chairman Latin of Downtown, Detroit. We now have 4 Chairman (is that one in CH a Chairwoman? Not sure.) which is pretty awesome, in a way.

His family, formerly known as the South Philly Phoenix is now named PhoenixDowntown Phoenix doesn't roll of the tongue as good I guess. At least we got a speech now! grumble grumble, my deadlines!!!

Of course, someone had to take care of Don Godfather Latin's members, and Fear was authorized to do just that. I haven't spoken to the guy lately, but from past interactions he's a nice guy and if the leaders think he's a good fit, who am I to question them? At least his family name didn't include the word syndicate. 

Congratulations to Godfather Latin and Don Fear! Hopefully you'll be able to break the Detroit curse ;)

Read more here and here

That was it for now folks, enjoy, rate, subscribe and comment, or be a hater.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Minamoto's Mementos #2
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL