Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 10:20:33
Page:  1 
The Sith Code - "Qotsisajak" Started by: DarthVader on Apr 18, '15 17:01

DarthVader had been really busy with dealings in Savannah and he finally got a break, resting up in his HQ he mediated for a while and reflected back on some of his teachings. The words still echoed clearly in his ears from what he learned from Darth Sidious and the many doctrines and holocrons it all seemed so true and natural to him and he couldn't understand how anyone could disagree. The Dark side was truly all powerful. Posed with a few questions that he was curious to hear the opinion of a few he slipped back on his mask and exited the meditation chamber. Making his way down the corridors he stopped and picked up a poster from the supply room and headed out to the streets. Looking about he found a flipped over vehicle near the ally and slowly lifted it back in place for him to use as a platform. rolling out the poster nearby he set it up for all to read and began to speak.

The Sith Code

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Peace is a lie. There is only passion.

Conflict is the only constant in the galaxy. Every animal, every being, is driven to conflict, to defend their territories and resources. 

Peace is imposed upon species, and rejected by every instincts.
Conflict forces one to better oneself. It forces change, growth, adaption, evolution… or death. "Peace" meaning the lack of conflict, Is an agent of stagnation. Conflict, however, is seen as the source of progress for both the single beings and the civilizations.
The necessity of conflict is a law of the universe and not just a Sith thinking.

Is there any way that peace can bring growth and evolution without stagnation?

Through passion, I gain strength. 

Anger makes my blows stronger, Love makes my conquests meaningful. To deny emotions is to deny the most basic building blocks of all living things.
It is our goal to be stronger, to achieve our potential and not rest upon our laurels. We are the seekers, not the shepherds, Challengers of old and stagnant ways, in touch with the laws of nature and the universe. To deny this nature you are afraid of the truth all around you. Hunting prey, feeding on weaker creatures, passion is what keeps all creatures... from the most rudimentary to the most evolved sentient, alive. To think of us as creatures beyond the need of simple passions is a delusion. Master your passions and you will be given strength, that those who supress it lack.

Without relying on passion can things be meaningful?

Can you keep yourself and loved ones alive?

Can you derive greater strength without relying on emotion?

Through strength, I gain power. 
When war comes, and it always does, only through strength can one have the power to survive. When all else fails, the one who remains on top is whoever can keep power from everyone else.

Can you earn and keep power from others without strength?

Through power, I gain victory. 
Victory through concessions or treaties is no victory. The true, ultimate victory is when all who oppose you are no more, and only through power can you achieve true victory. Without strife, the victory has no meaning. Without strife, one does not advance. Without strife, there is only stagnation.

Without strife how can you gain true victory?

Through victory, my chains are broken. 
Sharing power with the weak does not strengthens them, it only weakens you both. Only through complete victory over your enemies will you be completely free. One who has freed themselves from all restrictions has reached perfection… their potential fulfilled. Perfect strength, perfect power, perfect destiny.

Can you share power without weakening yourself?

Receiving power, how does it help you if you could not obtain it yourself?

The Force shall free me.

Are you truly free without the above said?

DarthVader watched as the crowd took in everything he had just said and began conversation among themselves. Wanting to hear a large variety of replies on the matter he made sure his scheduled was cleared before coming out and he sat down to listen and eagerly waited for the replies. DarthVader was always one to seek for knowledge, power, and understanding all. Different insights would be refreshing to him.

Qotsisajak

Nwûl tash.
Dzwol shâsotkun.
Shâsotjontû châtsatul nu tyûk.
Tyûkjontû châtsatul nu midwan.
Midwanjontû châtsatul nu asha.
Ashajontû kotswinot itsu nuyak.
Wonoksh Qyâsik nun

Report Post Tip

Draye was taking an afternoon stroll through the streets, when he noticed a man standing on a pretty wrecked vehicle, addressing a crowd. He stops and listens intently.

The Force shall free me.

The words hung in Draye's head after the speech was over. The sound of the people around him then began to crowd his mind, when he remembered the words of his close friend a priest at his local church, of whom traveled the world with support programs. Never a church going man, the priest did once offer me words of wisdom of which changed my life.

This particular priest had just returned from a sabbatical in India, with a sense of presence that was not to be ignored. He spoke clearly and it was almost as the words pierced straight through my heart.

"To gain it all, you must lose it all"

Those words rang through my mind for months, no years. I am not sure, but one day the revelation struck.

"Aye!" Draye shouted above the crowd. The sound quieted down aside from a few whispers.

"Those words you speak. They mean nothing. Through your struggle to find a meaning, you have created an existential reality for yourself. Words are nothing more than a tool used to communicate. You will never find the a thing called power any where in the world.

As such, when you look for every thing, you will always find no thing. The only struggle is within the self."

Report Post Tip

Does the Sith code come with new Armour? because you still look all plastic to me, being a the friendly chap I am I have arranged numerous appointments with my tailor to get you kitted out with the proper kit you have however yet to take up the offer.

Sharing power with the weak does not strengthens them, it only weakens you both.

Straight from the horses mouth, you weaken us both with your fancy black plastic excuse for armour but no worries my friend I can always make yet another appointment for you, just please keep the mask on we don't want you scaring the punters off I'm not sure they are ready to see such ugliness just yet!

Report Post Tip

DarthVader sat listening to the crowd converse and overheard a few opinions, he noticed a man in the middle of the crowd and can see him in thought, He could pick up on his thoughts through the force even though it was not said.

"To gain it all, you must lose it all"

DarthVader chuckled to himself, surely just a notion that the weak who couldn't obtain or keep it all came up with. Though I guess if you lost it all you would be happy to gain anything back and feel like you had more then enough because you been with nothing. I am not seeking to loose it all and be contempt with just a little bit.

DarthVader waited for the man to speak... then he yelled out. 

"Aye!" Draye shouted above the crowd. The sound quieted down aside from a few whispers.

"Those words you speak. They mean nothing. Through your struggle to find a meaning, you have created an existential reality for yourself. Words are nothing more than a tool used to communicate. You will never find the a thing called power any where in the world. As such, when you look for every thing, you will always find no thing. The only struggle is within the self."

DarthVader listened to the man express how he felt, listening to the man he then spoke in response.

"Words are not simply just tools used for communication. Words have real power in a sense. The God of this world supposedly spoke the world into being by the power of His words. Words do more than convey information. The power of our words can actually destroy one’s spirit, even stir up hatred and violence. They not only exacerbate wounds but inflict them directly. The power to use words is a unique and powerful gift. A negative word can cut someone as strongly and precise as a lightsaber or a positive word can build them up to be the strongest wall imaginable. Do not underestimate the power of words." 

DarthVader paused for a moment to see if Draye understood what he meant and continued

Existential Reality... you say, hmmm maybe but I think it is ones duty to seek out the knowledge before him and use that knowledge as power to create a perfect strength, power and destiny for himself.

Report Post Tip

Draye leaps at the excitement of the debate!

Yes most definitely! We must always work to strive to improve ourselves and become the strongest version we can be.

Words are very powerful which is why they must be used very carefully. Vibration is reality. Energy governs every thing. And when energy is spread, things grow. Thus hoarding power to yourself helps no thing. Focus on your self and every thing will fall into place.

"Any way, I don't know any thing about what I am talking about. I am just a gangster after all."

Report Post Tip

DarthVader addressing Draye sense a familiar presence nearby. It's a very familiar one at that, it must be that nag Templar. The air began to feel with his stench as it was rumored he didn't bathe and his stench just cooked in that hot metal Armour; it smells like a fresh sardine in a can, DarthVader turning just in time to catch him speaking.

Does the Sith code come with new Armour? because you still look all plastic to me, being a the friendly chap I am I have arranged numerous appointments with my tailor to get you kitted out with the proper kit you have however yet to take up the offer.

Sharing power with the weak does not strengthens them, it only weakens you both.

Straight from the horses mouth, you weaken us both with your fancy black plastic excuse for but no worries my friend I can always make yet another appointment for you, just please keep the mask on we don't want you scaring the punters off I'm not sure they are ready to see such ugliness just yet

My suit Sir-Templar offers protection to the likes that yours can not. It greatly augments my physical attributes, and protects me from any biological attacks, along with the embedded engineering of Sith Alchemy. Though I do like the look but thats all it could offer me. I think it is you who are weakening us with that Tin-Can you are wearing you can be heard clanking about a mile away, should you wish to get some nice slick trooper armor i would be glad to set and appointment with one of my lieutenants to get you properly fitted, then maybe you could keep up!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Sith Code - "Qotsisajak"
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL