Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 21:49:10
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Outlaws Started by: Draye on Apr 19, '15 13:40

Outlaw. Out law.

- a person who has broken the law, especially one who remains at large or is a fugitive.

Society as a whole rarely anticipate the implications of the actions they take daily. Judging, envy, greed, and and much more pollute the minds of the every day folk who walk the streets.

As I walk the streets, I am stopped by a average sized man with a trench coat and hat. He is acting a little strange, but no more than most city people do. He says he works for the Philadelphia Daily News and has heard of my obscenely high charity donations and urban support programs. He asks "The people would like to know who you are, as you hail from Philadelphia as a high school drop out, but not much else is known besides that. If you do not mind, I would like to ask you a few questions for this weekend's paper."

After listening to this man speak, I begin to laugh out loud. I think back on my day's as a youth in Bella Vista.

Childhood The Birth of an Outlaw

Living in the streets of Bella Vista was not always so tough. The city of Brotherly Love is well.. known as that for a good reason. The energy is felt every where you go. However, being a Hispanic in an primarily Italian neighborhood does cause problems as a kid growing up. It feels like every day there was another punk to fight. The po-lice ,as my friends and I would call them were also no joke. Running and hopping fences were as daily an exercise as any other track star may do.

My overall strength increased with out me paying any attention.

"FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! DRAYE!!! What is this?!?"

Shouting from my mother in my bedroom awaken me . It seems that she has found my stash.

"What is it?

"What the fuck do you mean what is it? I found a gun, money, and this thing (a lock pick)!"

A small albeit useless exchange of words ensue leading to me being thrown out the house.

"Now is the time for you to act like a man" were the last words I had heard from my mother for about four years.

I knew I couldn't just walk the streets and hope that god will see my struggle and make me high. I had to get high. I knew one way.

Being on my own didn't seem so bad any more. I decided to head over to my friend's place who would help me find work and give me a place to crash, when I had actually made a lucky break and found some one who needed some dirty work done and would pay well.

Living on my own made me realize what the term outlaw was all about. Much of the city life was bull shit and the people were wasting their life away on mediocre nonsense. My revelation began when I realized that all of these people were busy following the law while fearing it at the same time. Fuck that. The law was written by some man, of whom I did not know. I will get what is mine, now; law or no law.

A few weeks pass, and one day I am awaken by a phone call; my friend answers. He hands over the phone to me with a smirk on his face and walks away laughing.

The voice on the phone was none other than Weebl, he said he heard of the work I did on the last job and needed some one with my style for more work. He hooked me up with Appelsap and I then began my new career.

I awaken from my dream and see that the reporter is still waiting for my answer.

I tell him to "Go get his while he can, time waits for no man". The reporter looks puzzled. I then walk away with out another word, and continue my walk through the Old City District.

The reporter angrily shouts and curses me from behind, then proceeds to walk away angrily.

He obviously didn't listen.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"Consider me an outlaw" I say out loud, laughing.

Report Post Tip

I make a right into the underground bar I run and sit down for a drink. I motion to the bartender for a drink.

"Scotch on the rocks please"

"Coming right up sir"

As I sipped on my drink, I thought about my recent encounter.

The word outlaw stuck with me. It seemed like a badge of honor. I would have never been any where working within the contexts of these so called laws.

I decided to rename the place to:

Outlaws Bar

Report Post Tip

The dumb ass sign maker messed up the sign so I had redone.

Outlaw's Bar

Report Post Tip

After having watched from a distance, slightly amused by the quick change of the naming signs for the bar across the street, Weebl makes his way inside this Outlaw's Bar. Spotting one of his associates at the bar, Weebl pulls up a stool and asked the bartender for a Cuban rum.

"How's this new lifestyle suiting you, Draye? I understand you're quite enthusiastic about the jobs we've lined up for you."

"Yes, sir." Draye replies. "Just now I was just contemplating about my life and how I've really grown into being an outlaw."

"I see. Well, we're glad to have you with us here in Philly. There's plenty for you yet to learn, but you adapt quickly."

A loud slam of the door makes Weebl and Draye turn their head to see who just entered the venue. Bob rolls in and finds his spot at the bar.

" 'lo Weebl, 'lo Draye. I thought I saw you guys move in here. What are you talking about?" Bob goes.

"We're discussing how we are outlaws, compared to the mindless sheep following the rules set out by our government." Weebl says.

"Who says you aren't mindless as well?" Bob grins, but he continues seriously:

"It's interesting though. Sure we live outside the law accepted by the civilian population. We chose to do so in search for fortune and more comfortable living. But now we're here. Is the mafia really freedom? It's just another institute with different laws. Sure, our rules exist for a reason, to maintain some order in the chaos. But what is the effect?"

"What you on about?" Weebl asks while motioning the bartender to refill their drinks.

"Well, our lifestyle is introduced with different rules. But we collectively follow and fear them as well, similar to the civilian ones Draye mentioned before. Don't the rules in our society rob a lot of us mobsters of our criminal identity? We're supposed to be daring thrillseekers, creative businesspeople and adventurous treasurehunters. But doesn't majority just follow the rules, thinking that will lead to success, or safety atleast? Stay in line, and you'll be alright? But how many will have to look back at the end of their lifes and ask 'What did I achieve?' "

"Yeah, I see what you're on about now." Weebl responds. "So, what do you propose?"

"I'm not proposing anything here. Just observing. Where people live together, rules are a necessity. Nothing wrong with that, but it would be interesting to see daring creativity be the beating heart of our society, instead of a major stream of expected behavior and opinion."

"Are you preaching chaos, disobedience, Bob? You know I can't have that in my family." Weebl says.

"I'm not. Breaking our laws would be stupid, our punishments are harder to evade then those of the government. But it seems that rules tend to describe life and people follow that image. But rules don't do that. They tell you where not to go, but you are free to roam to all others places it doesn't mention. If we are outlaws, I'd expect us to venture more into those unnamed areas and turn them into opportunities for fortune and fame." Bob states.

"Mmm, interesting. I wonder what others would have to say on this." Weebl says as he just noticed that more people were entering the bar.

Report Post Tip

A man walks in dressed in baggy black suit pants and a black suit vest.He is yelling across the bar. A man reaches behind his back and pulls out a 44.magnum. the first man pull s out a tech 9 and sprays the entire side of the bar. he runs to the man he just shot and grabs his phone.He looks at weebl and said "I did some jobs for you".The man runs and gets in a 4 dour Mercedes benz.

Report Post Tip

Draye sheds one tear over the loss of his new bar. Oh well.

Report Post Tip

Caolán sees the attack on his friend's bar. He rushes in to check on the situation.

after confirming that everyone he know his alive he asks if Draye wants to go get the punk.

Report Post Tip

Tony is at his home in the hills with some local hoods.

Report Post Tip

Caolán gets a small crew of thugs together and hops in the car.

"Where we goin huh"

"Someplace. Just cruise around for a while"

After spending the best part of an hour looking for the punk,they could find no trace. They headed back to Draye's bar and helped the self to some alcohol. They had a good time but could not fully enjoy themselves because of their failure this afternoon.

Report Post Tip

Tony arms hisgaurds when he heard about caolan and offers to talk about.

Report Post Tip

A Liclon continental pulls up and tony walks into the bar

Report Post Tip

Caolán and tonylamuerte have organized a meeting. Caolán's force option failed so he decides to try some political negotiation. He hopes he can talk sense into the kid.

"tony,pleasure to finally meet you"he shakes Tony's hand and lights a cigarette "you've got balls kid,I'll give you that. 

So let's begin negotiations. What the hell do you want? I can't figure it out?"

Report Post Tip

Listen I was gunning for a guy you have no work with.

Report Post Tip

Caolán calls for a round of drinks to be brought to them. He takes another puff of his cigarette.

"but really,to avoid confusion we should have been made aware. I mean it was our establishment and all. I see your point but what can you do to make amends then?"

Report Post Tip

Pay for the repairs.

Report Post Tip

"Alright kid,thats a smart move. Listen were not sore. We just wanted to protect our reputation."he offers his hand for tony to shake,"listen if you're ever in Philly,head down to my bar. The booze will be good but the Craig will be better." He finishes his drink, stands up and does his suit button. He walks out the door and into a waiting model T ford.

Report Post Tip

"Can i get a vodka on the rocks ".man i need it.

Report Post Tip

Tony leaves and heads back to his house.On the way he loses control and drives into a tree.He is facing charges of drinking and driving. 

Report Post Tip

Appelsap drives on the road to the outlaw bar when he sees a car hitting a tree, while sending a bodyguard over to check if the driver is still fine he noticed that the driver was comming from the the Outlaw Bar and he went there to wait for his bodyguard. 

At his arrivel at the bar Appelsap sees that the bar is full of bulletholes and something is dripping from the back of the bar. He looks at Cmckee and Draye. 

"say that it's not true, tel me that they survived."

he said while running to the bar but just as he could see around the corner his fears come true. The total amound of Apple juice he had left there just in case was shot. there wasn't a single drop left. 

"give me a bottle of Wisky and a glass, and then tell me what happend here" 

After Caolán and Draye told the story the bodyguard returned with some bad news. 

" He didn't make it but i found some money when i looked through his stuff what should we do with it ? "

Appelsap looks at the money and gives it to Draye. 

"here you go, fix this bar. I'll send over some new Appel juice but you have to keep it save next time"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Outlaws
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL