Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 20:12:33
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Perfect Soldier Does Not Drink Coffee Started by: MrSpikeS on Apr 21, '15 22:50

The other forms of communication are not useless. They have their place. There's just a bigger picture.

Report Post Tip

MrSpikeS i don't drink alone my brother i always have friends to drink with you are one of them and we can sit and bull shit about anything you like

Report Post Tip

MrSpikeS this is certainly an interesting topic you bring to the streets here. I just came across this and just had a couple of pointers to say about this.  

There is a major problem in this world, and I have discussed it several times over. More succinctly, there are far too many people who are soldiers, almost perfect soldiers, trained monkeys. They kill for sport, but killing does not really take much talent these days. They are mute, and well boring.

Mute! Dull & boring! Now! Now bro, you can't call hard working soldiers that. I understand there are people in our organizations that choose to stay quite and play the roll of the 'good soldier.' And perhaps because of that, they choose to keep their heads low and concentrate on just the work they are handed down from the leadership. Everyone in my crew personally has certain traits that distinguish them from the rest. And I have tried to get these soldiers to speak...some of them do. Some of them don't, some of them have a hard time being vocal since their accents from the old country won't allow them to be vocalist. That doesn't mean they are Dull and boring!!! Mute? Perhaps...but thats a stretch. Would I like to see more vocal members? Yes! But that don't mean just because they don't speak publicly and go about doing their business that they are Dull & boring! They all add to the vibrancy in the organizations, perhaps just not publicly. 

For a period, this tranferred over to the concept that they could work as leaders. The GFC, luckily, has implemented some precautions to prevent having completely voiceless and personality-less leaders. I am definitely grateful for that. 

And yes this one I support 100%. Having 'mute' soldiers is one thing, having mute leaders is completely another. If you can't lead men vocally you have no business leading soldiers in our world. A leader should talk, he must have to talk...and thanks to the council. They have to, or the guns talk! Now I know there are leaders that don't talk often, but yet their face is not new to the streets, a leader should grace the streets from time to time. 

The Coffee Shops are dead. I'm sure you all have noticed this. Even the really active people aren't really using them. This social shift is making this world quite lame. Is there a way to remedy this, or is the world we knew fully lost? Is this the monkeys' fault, or are a lot of us to blame? I hope we can fix this. This once was a social place, not an assembly line.

I don't think the social aspect has evaporated. Perhaps the coffee shops aren't as vocal as they use to be, but there are a ton of shops now. I remember in the olden days the shops were bigger and lesser variety available. Today someone can choose from an abundance of shops to visit. I must say though. Coffee shops as much as I enjoy them, I usually tend to enjoy my coffee and listen rather than talk. See the talking hinders my cookie consumption while having my coffee. But I think Tiggy said it best....this place is cyclical, perhaps were in the middle of a cycle. 

Report Post Tip

I would suggest a few things that could be done differently, lets dump the coffee shops, who wants to drink coffee for fucks sake. Prohibition is about and the speakeasy's are where all the action is.

Coffee keeps you awake, and too much of it makes you a bit twitchy. Now alcohol, and let me add I can sort your needs out via a pipeline from Canada, that makes you happy, makes you smile, makes you do entertaining things that people will laugh about for years.

My bloodline an old friend who liked his liquor one day whilst preparing to shoot someone he shot himself. That event has provided entertainment to blood lines for ages.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Perfect Soldier Does Not Drink Coffee
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL