Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 14:17:05
Page:  1 
Force Chokers Annonymous Started by: Sir_Bedivere on Apr 22, '15 01:26

Sir_Bedivere takes a moment to hop on the soapbox before addressing the crowd.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls of all ages.  The time has come for yet another ground breaking announcement for the most recent expansion is joining the ranks of the prosperous and prominent West. The newest addition to LA is here; The East Savannah Force Chokers Anonymous!"

He grins and nods to a few of the spectators as they give him odd looks.  Unfazed he shrugs and continues to address the equally puzzled civilians in their midst.

"Do you find yourself doing a little bit more every night just to get your jollies? Worried you'll be the next lead singer of INXS, dead and nekkid in the closet? Can't quite get your light-saber all the way up without a little choke?
Fear not! You aren't alone! Regardless if you prefer force choking yourself or pulling an intergalactic Wayne Brady and choking others, we feel your pain. Join F.C.A. And enjoy fighting alongside fellow force chokers."

The man on the soapbox smiles even wider as he begins handing pamphlets and brochures describing proper force choking procedure and etiquette.

"Safety in numbers after all!"  He says with a grin as he pats a young lad on the shoulder in passing.

"I'd like to take this moment to thank Templar, DarthVader and Versace for this opportunity to work alongside them in the not so wild west.  So far it's been a real treat and each day reminds me why I came here."

With a nod and a smile he hands out a few cigars shakes some hands and kisses a few babies before heading over to his HQ, thankfully not yet painted black.

F.C.A.

--Force sensitive--

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Brother, awesome to see this, you deserve it so.

Report Post Tip

LordVader looks on as Sir_Bedivere gives his speech as a long standing FCA member Vader is proud to see his friend take this public to help the masses. 

Sir_Bedivere, You have been a very helpful person here in LA. I along with everyone here is glad to see this day. I look forward to working with you pal, and helping the world with the FCA

Report Post Tip

Congratulations buddy I wish you all the best for the future you know where I am if you need anything

Report Post Tip

It's an honor to be a member. Hopefully I can learn to control those pesky powers...

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Sir_Bedivere! I look forward to working with you.

Report Post Tip

Congrats brother. I know you will do fine here in Los Angeles, we are all pleased to see you take this role man. 

Salute to your new bold suit and HQ!

Report Post Tip

the man is back and congrats on the family

Report Post Tip

Congrats ir. I am looking forward to doing a lot of business with you in LA.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Force Chokers Annonymous
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL