Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 15:35:41
Page:  1 
Stepping Stones Started by: Chronic on Apr 23, '15 06:18

Chronic's legs were shaking, overcome with fear and adrenaline as they carried him swiftly down the dark alleyway. Clutching a bag firmly in his hands, he could see the street nearing closer. He knew if he was came out onto the street with his new-found shiny red bag, he'd certainly stick out for one of two possible reasons - either as a thief or a cross-dresser. Neither of which were a reputation he publicly wanted. Stopping behind a large dumpster, his hands shook beyond his control as they rummaged through the inside of the bag. He tossed the contents out onto the ground as he worked his way through them. Glasses.. keys.. screwed up papers.. Ah - a purse!

Quickly pulling the purse apart to reveal a mere $57, Chronic's stomach filled with a mix of emotions - mostly dominated by the fear of getting pinched. A slight hint of guilt also found it's way to his gut as he thought back to the little old lady's eyes as he tore her bag from within her elderly, fragile hands. However, now was not the time for sentiments - he needed to get out of the area.

With his loot now pocketed and his body shaking slightly less than before, he continued down the alleyway to enter back into the civilised streets of Bella Vista. Still within the shadows, as he drew closer to the narrowing exit that led back to the brightly lit road, a dark figure appeared and began to speak.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

It was a day just like any other Brie had gone to the corner coffee shop to grab a well needed extra large coffee. She was in dire need of the caffeine fix cause the rest of the day was to be a busy one. Normally she was one to just grab a cup to go and drink it on the way but for some reason today was a bit different the urge overcame her to sit down and actually enjoy it.

She sat at a table over looking the streets, she watched the crowds as they moved back and fourth just going about their day. She was almost done with her coffee when out of the corner of her eye, she caught a figure creeping out of the shadows. This was something that she had seen before hell it was how she looked when she first started her life on the streets. She sat back and watched.

It was so obvious to what he was about to do and Brie was quite interested on how it was all going to play out. He was like a bull in a china shop, you could completely tell he was suffering for a massive case of tunnel vision. He slowly approached an elderly lady but along the way stumbling and bumping into a couple people on the way. Was a good thing the lady was old, she had no idea what was about to happen to her.

She watched as he grabbed a hold of her purse and with a quick jolt removed it from her grips, he turned around to run away and tripped over a trash can but jumped up as quick as he fell down. He jetted down an alley and out of sight. Usually Brie wouldn't care too much but there was something about this kid that caught her attention. She took the last sip of her coffee, stood up and walked into the alley. She stood in the shadows and watched and he rummaged through the purse. The look of disappointment on his face made her remember how it was when your young in this world so felt she had to approach him.

Walking over to him, he had no idea anyone was around, she kicked a rock which startled the guy he stood up and was about to run down the alley until he heard her voice. 

"Hey kid, I saw what you did and no I'm not here to turn you in."

She walked up closer to him

"You remind me of how I was back when I first came around these parts, and I'm not even sure why I'm saying this but come with me and lets talk. If you interested in making some real money that is."

Brie gave the guy a wink and started to walk down out of the alley.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Stepping Stones
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL