Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 14:06:55
Page:  1 
The Way the Cookie Crumbles Started by: Cookie_Monster on Apr 24, '15 08:57

The horn sounds on the boat as they make their approach to port, "Heavy Starboard!" a guy yells.  The men throw tires on ropes over the side as the boat bumps against the port wall coming to a abrupt halt. "Welcome to PH!" the captain screams.  Walking down the ramp to the boardwalk, heavy fog this day along the coast its hard to make out anyone or see any friendly faces.  Walking along the boardwalk he closes in on his fathers old shop and still sees it boarded up, the fact is coming to PH he did by choice.  Many offers were available to him in New York, Chicago, Detroit, heck even had offers of work in Vegas.  But he didn't enjoy the heat, and to many people in the other cities that he really couldn't trust.  Getting closer to his fathers old business he sees lots of new faces, still none recognizable to his eyes.  Removing the key from the envelope, he slides it into the lock of the business and opens the door.  A thick layer of dust coats the inside of the establishment with booze still resting on the counter tops, walking in he notices the flipped over tables and knocked down chairs where the last place his father drew life before being betrayed.

He hears a cough behind him and quickly turns being unarmed and really unprepared already fearing the worst.  A shadowy figure stands in the doorway with his arms over his chest. "I told you I wanted you to come to my headquarters as soon as you got off the boat, you do not listen well my friend." Seeing the shadowy figure in your doorway remembering seeing this man as a kid and finally seeing the first friendly face, Lordblackwod.

A change of weather and scenery, besides being a traditional and old school gangster was one of the best reasons for going to PH.  Lordblackwod offered him no incentives, no bonuses, no promises of any kind.  Which is exactly he was seeking, the chance to prove himself and earn his keep.  Walking towards Lordblackwod he outstretches his hand and receives a warm welcomed hand shake and is gestured to head outside to the awaiting car, surrounded by many made Mafioso's well armed watching the area.

Up entering the car, the engine revs up and heads off onto a major street feeling the eyes of Lordblackwod glaring at him.

I asked you to come to the Headquarters upon arrival and not for you to wander around on the boardwalk.  You know how I feel about asking something be done and I expect it done in a timely matter.

I apologize sir, I figured since arriving early that I had some spare time and I happened to have the key I would visit a place I eventually intend to reopen.

Shaking his head he gestures to the driver to speed things up and get back to the Headquarters promptly to properly introduce his new member to the crew.  Upon arriving at the Headquarters looking out the window he sees a large building, two large doors as the guards quickly open the back door for Lordblackwod and one opening the front door to the establishment for him.

Meeting the hands and the rest of the crew, paying respects to the Made and chatting up with the ones trying to earn the button all very friendly faces.  Going over the rules and policies with the hands as Lordblackmot has more pressing matters to address, they ask him what his plans/intentions were and what he wishes to achieve in the family.

As of now I wish to be a productive member in the crew and earn my button, eventually making a climb as well as always offering my services, loyalty, and if need be sacrificing my life for the good of the family.  When deemed fit I would like to remodel my families establishment and bring in an additional profit to help the family grow. Being part of this crew was more of a chance at starting at the bottom and making my growth fairly and not handed a button because of my bloodline.

With smiles on there faces they both out stretch their hands, eagerly he shakes both of their hands as an envelope is handed to him.  Looking into the envelope seeing it is filled with cash to get himself a Loft or something nearby to get his feet wet. With that they see each other off and patting him on the back welcoming him to the crew.

His father always said the grass was always greener in PH, always said it was the city where you could be anybody. Walking outside the doors of the headquarters and smelling the air he thinks to himself, "Did I do right dad? Would you be proud?" Looking across the street he sees a sign that says "Loft's for sale" Looking in the envelope again then smirking sliding the envelope into his pocket he walks across the street into the office... I'd like to purchase a loft...

Report Post Tip

Brie is sitting in her office shuffling through a stack of papers, she had been quite the slacker lately and the stack had grown quite out of control. She began sorting them by importance but being that they were all quite important in their own aspect she was just moving them all from one pile to the next. She didn't realize this though until the main stack had dwindled down to a mire few papers. The frustration overcame her when she did finally realize she had spent the last hour sorting for nothing. She furiously grabbed the stack of papers and throw them in the air, she stormed out of the office in dire needs for a drink.

The door flung open and smashed against the wall, SaintEA , Chronic and AliceLombardi were standing in the hallway the sounds of the door hitting the wall made them jump. The conversation they were having stopped dead in the its tracks. She stopped in front of them took a deep breathe and began to speak.

"Sorry guys didn't mean to freak you all out, just those damn papers pissing me off again. I'm headed to the bar any of you care to join me? My treat...."

The three quickly sprung up, passing up a free drink would have just been insane. Brie lead the way down the hallway just as LordBlackwod had opened up the Head Quarter doors. There was a young man behind him, he had a handful of cookies in his left hand and one shoved in his mouth.

"He boss we are headed over to @RocketRaccoons bar, gonna grab a couple of drinks care to join us?"

Blackwod looked at her a bit bewildered

"Drinks? It's only 9am..."

Brie looked at him and smiled

"Well you see I was going through those papers and yeah well, they kind of magically got up and flew around my office. So I figured a quick drink wouldn't hurt. Plus it is happy hour some where right?"

Blackwod chuckled and then quickly stopped, remembering he was showing the new kid around the place.

"Hey everyone, we got some new blood around these parts. Would like to introduce you all to Cookie_Monster make sure you all make him feel at home here."

Brie introduced herself

"Nice to meet you Cookie_monster, please make yourself at home here. Would love to sit down and chat with you, why don't you come join us at the bar... My treat..."

Report Post Tip

Blackwod walks over to the Cookie_Monster once inside the HQ and pats him on the back as he introduces him to everyone else inside the family HQ. 

Welcome home my friend! Your pops wasn't wrong when he said the grass is greener in Philly, winter just passed by and now we got spring. Everything is coming back to life, the flowers, the grass and the cookies!!! 

He takes a whiff of the cookies that Cookie had brought to the HQ. He takes one as Cookie offers him one. He takes a bite "Delicious" and then looks over at marijuana

Where my blunt at?!?! 

Marijuana passes him a blunt and Blackwod takes a couple of puffs and passes it around. 

You see here cookie, we are a very chill type of family....there is always some type of FIRE lit about. Im sure you can find SaintEA working on some drinks around the bar and well we got Rockets bar right across the street. So there is always stuff going on. And my RHW....man! She's always in the streets, getting into trouble, being a good sponsor or well...just giving the cops HELL!!! Just depends on what day you catch her out there! 

He smiles and walks Cookie a little further down the hallway deeper in the HQ and offers him a seat and pulls out a cigar box and offers it to the new blood! 

See its always a fun sight to see a aspiring mobster in a old establishment. My father ages ago made his bones in the East coast, first in the Big Apple then later moving here to continue his organizations work. You father did similar work about these parts. Bloodlines might not get you free incentives and promises here bud! But I was taught a long time ago by my forefathers that blood is blood...

He takes a puff of his cigar and lights one for Cookie. 

See today you enter these doors as a nobody, an aspiring member in this little criminal organization of ours. Tomorrow who knows!?!? Show us the desire and passion to succeed in this life like your forefathers have...and the city of brotherly love will embrace you with open arms like many years ago. 

Seeing how Cookie was a new lad in this thing of ours, his clothes a little scruffy and mind full of aspirations and desires. Blackwod pulls out a envelope and hands it to Cookie. 

You work for me now!!! Here is something to help get you on your feet as you find your way in this thing of ours. This should be enough for you to find some decent clothes and a safe house around town. Not that we don't have family houses, but I am sure you would like to put all your personal belongings in your own place. Till then you can use one of the rooms upstairs in this establishment. 

He takes another puff of his cigar before Brielle interrupts his conversation with some whispers in his ear. 

I must go now Cookie! But go take a walk around Phi now, your a member of the Fraternity now, no one will bother you. Go make your rounds. I got some business to attend to. I look forward to seeing you at the bar later. 

Blackwod gives the aspiring mobster a handshake and a tap on the shoulder. As they both continue on with their day. 

Report Post Tip

A deal of time has passed now, a week has flown by and he has grown so much in this short time.  His loft has taken on a new life of many fine tailored suits, fancy dress shoes, ties, and of course a great variety of cookies.  But all those things aside, he is a Wise Man now with responsibilities.  He has to make constant rounds now ensuring people are paying their tributes to his boss, at first he used his fists for those that showed disrespect.  But now his knuckles ache, he relies on his pistol butt to do the job.  But even that now seems to grow heavy with every person it encounters, the burden is carries has came with a price... Looking behind him at the bodyguards and sighing, thinking to himself how frighting it would be to make them wear circus clown outfits.

Stopping at his favorite cafe, his bodyguards clear out seats around his table and make sure the place is safe with no unwanted visitors.  He comes here simply for the fresh made cookies and to fill his flask with milk.  He's tried to talk to Victoria in purchasing the establishment, but she keeps refusing.  He thinks to himself that once he is even higher she cannot refuse him and will be forced to sell it at a lower price then what he is offering her now.  Of course he could always go to his boss and he could simply force her to sell, but in a sense he would rather do it at a more peaceful approach.  Not to mention this cafe is located on a prime corner of Main St. and Washington St.  Being right down the road from the Headquarters and his loft and New York is right across the bay.

A young new waitress comes up with a plate of fresh chocolate chip cookies and a glass pitcher of milk, as always he offers his head bodyguard cookies and milk. And like clockwork his bodyguard says nothing nor even looks at him, just simply puts his hand up and shakes his head. Guy takes his damn job to seriously, needs to lighten up. He thinks to himself, with a sigh he eats a cookie and sips on a glass of milk and pulls out his binder with his daily activities and people to see.

Finishing up at the cafe he leaves 100.00 bill sticking out from under the plate, and as the young waitress comes up he gives her 100.00 bill. She tries to refuse but eventually caves in, as customary to his daily appearance Victoria fills his flask and kisses his cheek.  And of course she slips in some wrapped cookies into his pocket as she lets him go.  Stepping outside he puts his fedora on and slips his flask into his other empty pocket, stepping into the Bentley and the doors being closed the driver asks him. "Cookie sir, where would you like to go"? Thinking to himself on the next viable location to conduct business he thinks to himself. Across the bay to New York, I have some business to conduct.

And of course without another word his driver makes haste to get to the bridge and beat traffic and make their way to New York a handful of guards in tow behind them.  Upon reaching New York he is greeted by many friends and family that knew his father, and the more serious situation had finally came to light of his presence there... The family Reunion!!!

Report Post Tip

While being in LA scoping out places to expand his business, the earth violently shook.  Catching him off guard he yells at the driver. Get us the fuck out of the city and to the airport NOW! The driver violently jerks the steering wheel and speeds towards the airport to get Cookie to his private jet, upon arriving at the airport there was a rival crew, long ago forgotten but still a couple slackers remained.  Ordering them to be gunned down and left on the tarmac for the buzzards.

Getting onto the jet his phone rings and on the other end it's LordBlackwod, he speaks clearly and relatively calmly. Cookie I need you back home and to the headquarters, we need to talk... He hangs up without letting a word in, knowing that he would do as asked.  Telling the pilots back to PH and needs to get their as soon as possible, he completely forgot the box of special cookies in the back seat.  As the Jet takes off it hits him as he looks out the window and down to the car, pressing his face to the window he screams knowing they are gone to some lowly bodyguard.

Upon landing on the tarmac in PH his car is not there but the car of LordBlackwod is on the tarmac, as well as his guard.  Upon entering the car Brielle is in the car his RHM, she gestures him to sit down.  The door closes and the car pulls away, shortly after the car arrives at the front of the headquarters.  Brielle gestures him to get out, as he gets out Brielle follows behind and they walk into the headquarters.  As they get in LordBlackwod is sitting at his desk, Brielle closes the door behind them and pushes him down into a seat.

LordBlackwod: Cookie what am I going to do with you man? First you're robbing petty thieves on the streets now you're robbing banks.  Another pressing matter is you seem to be using your growing power to pressure Victoria at Victoria's Café to sell the café to you.  I must ask you these cookies you speak of, Are they really that good?

Cookie: Well boss you said you wanted me to make a name for myself and to grow, and well I had a box of cookies for you boss but I left LA in a hurry because of an earthquake and your call.  So I could stop at the café and get more.

LordBlackwod sighs heavily and reaches into his desk, fearing the worst as Brielle stands up and places her hands on his shoulders.  With a jerk LordBlackwod yanks out a envelope, as Cookies own eyes are closed.  COOKIE! Open your damn eyes pussy! Opening his eyes he sees Brielle with a big grin on her face and LordBlackwod holding the envelope. Congratulations Cookie you are now part of the family and have a new role to play, you are a Made Man and you best start acting like it. No more robbing banks! and use this money and promotion to buy that café that you want so damn bad! And those fucking cookies better be worth it! I expect a fresh dozen on my desk by morning!

Brielle rubs his head and kicks him in the butt as he heads out the door laughing about the scare they pulled on him, walking out of the headquarters he looks in the envelope and sees the family button along with a huge money clip full of 100.00's.  Grinning he pulls his overcoat up some a light breeze right now, he sees his car and guards on the corner of which he jumps in the car and heads for the café knowing he is meeting a friend Rose-Raje there.

Report Post Tip

Much time has past since he last written in his fathers journal, having put in a decent amount of work since his last entry he decided now was a good time to continue were he left off.  Having a recent meeting with LordBlackwod about all the hard-work he has done and by being promoted to Consigliere for his tireless efforts and dedication.  Knowing full well he has even more work ahead of him and to acquire Victoria's Cafe, and the money he is going to use to acquire it. While in deep thought a loud buzz rings in his head.

Come in!

FatalityisaFatty: Sir, Victoria is at her cafe and she is ready to see you. Rose-Raje is there as well and she says shes pretty annoyed her friend has kept her so long.

Thank-you FatalityisaFatty, You are my senior guard can you not handle my affairs accordingly? It is fine though, tell them I will be on my way within the next hour.  I just need some more time to finish a couple of affairs and they will have my utmost attention.  Also did you look into a place in New York to open a second cafe once I have acquired this one?  I want to be able to spread the greatness of these cookies, I will own PH and NY by the love of the cookie!

FatalityisaFatty: Yes sir I will inform them both, and yes sir I have found a excellent location in the Bronx for you to place your business. Handing Cookie the blueprints and land deed to the location he then hurries out the office.

Shaking his head and sighing he gets up and pulls his coat off the hook along with his fedora, he puts them both on and exits his office locking it behind him.  His guards in tow both in front and in back of him, he sees a local paper boy selling papers for $1.00. Picking up a paper he hands the boy a $10.00 and the boy is over joyed, the front of the paper reads "Recent Harty millionaire Mr. Cookie donates 20,000,000 to orphanage". With a brief smile he steps into his newest Bentley the recent model was a gift from LordBlackwod, as his boss said his older one was riddled with to many bullet holes.

He speeds by his old flats somewhat missing the old place due to living next door to the HQ now in some new luxury flats, this was to recommended by his boss to live closer in case something happens and he needed him.  Now living in the same place as quite abit of the other crew, and very happy as his flat is across from Alice's flat. As he has somewhat become fond of her, she being cute and petite at that. smirking widely as he thinks about it knowing the new flat isn't actually all that bad. Not to mention having Brielle above him on the next floor and Adorkable with the flat next to him and Angylka to the other side of him.  Ladies all around himself is actually not that bad if he thinks about it, shaking his head to get his mind out the gutter he tells his guard to turn up here and go to Victoria's Cafe that he has some business to handle.

Pulling up outside of the cafe he gets out of the car and heads into the cafe telling his guards to wait outside, Rose never liked eating with a bunch of paid thugs.  Upon entering the cafe he see's Rose-Raje and she looks at the time then stares coldly at him. 

"I am so sorry! I had some pressing matters to attend to and never meant to keep you waiting! Although it will be a couple more minutes, I have to speak to Victoria please forgive me!"

He approaches Victoria and hands her an envelope filled with $100.00 bills totaling $500,000.  "I will be buying this cafe from you Victoria as you have already talked with my boss and you know this is more then enough, you're shop will still be staffed by the same employees and you're more than welcome to stay as a manager but this is my shop now". With her head hung low she nods and introduces him to the staff of which they all already know him quite well and were very fond of his generous tipping and curtsey.

Walking back over to where Rose-Raje was sitting he removes his coat and fedora and places it on the chair behind him, but before he sits down Rose-Raje speaks up.

Didn't your mother teach you any matters? go hangup your coat and hat on the hanger like a proper young lad, sheesh kids these days.

Sighing he goes and hangs his coat on the coat rack and places his fedora over the collar of his jacket on the same hook, he then goes and takes a seat across from Rose-Raje at the same table.

How are you this fine afternoon? He says with the biggest smile across his face.

Report Post Tip

It was a beautiful sunday morning in the city if brotherly love. LordBlackwod had woken up to the sunrise. He wondered down the long staircase in the family HQ to the dinning room. Members of the family were busy helping cook a mean breakfast. He could hear screams of Princess Zelda coming from the kitchen as she ordered around the servers. Then he saw Smuglaz and JackRuby wonder out the kitchen with some french toast, some eggs, some bacon and of course the juices. The servers started to set the table only for _SkullKid to walk out the kitchen 'Thats now how you set the table, that plate goes here, the eggs over here...and where is the peppers?!?!'. Seeing so much of the family involved in leisurely work, Blackwod knew it was a off day at work. Weekends were usually chill, nights usually tend to be long on the weekends as most liked to spend their nights in swanky clubs...waking up in the morning was a rarity. But this day was different. Sitting at the head of the table watching the festivities, he notices Chronic wonder into the dinning room with the daily newspaper. Not keen on making the news, Blackwod never really read the paper much. Most of the news being made, was information that was passed up to him anyway through the mob networks. Some could even say the mob network was even better than the news services...the news from the mob network was fast, short and to the point. Just how Blackwod liked it. Chronic pulls up a chair next to Blackwod and starts working through the paper as some of there servers pour him and Blackwod his morning coffee. Blackwod takes a sip of his coffee and opens his collar a little. 

So whats the news bro? What are they talking about today? Any big headlines or tid bits you might wanna share? 

Chronic rolls up the paper and hands it to Blackwod. Then pulling a toast of the plate, he picks up the knife and starts to apply butter to the toast. Blackwod open up the paper and reads the headlines. 

What am I looking for? He reads a news about a bank job, a shooting that followed and about some corrupt officers that were shot down. Found in the river a couple of days ago. Nothing of significance to Blackwod, he had heard this from his RHM Brielle last night. It was old news!!! He worked a little further through the paper and he saw Cookies name mentioned. As soon as he read the first line Chronic interrupted. "Cookie is a philanthropist now!!!". Just as Chronic said that _SkullKid stops in her tracks. Instead of screaming at the servers Zelda screams "Cookie what?!?!". Blackwod opens up the page proper and reads the head lines and laughs a little. 

Its nice to make the paper in a good way too sometimes. Guy donated money to a orphanage from that HUGE harty he won! Our world can use a couple more like him. 

Blackwod sips some more of his coffee, picks up a toast and bites into as he looks up with everyone else trying to get a glimpse of this headline. Everyone was lined up behind him trying to get the paper out his hands. 

I'm done with the paper, here you go!!! He hands it to Zelda and continues to finish his breakfast. He dips into some eggs and finishes his coffee and looks over at Chronic. 

What are you doing today bud? Wanna walk around with the Don today? 

Chronic puts on his hat and finishes his coffee in a single gulp! "Im ready, lets go, where we going?"

Where is our boy? Where is Cookie_Monster

Zelda looks at the paper and interrupts! "He's probably over there in his apartment that you asked him to get. I heard he's loving living in the harem" 

Blackwod stops for a second and looks up surprised! What Harem?!?! 

Zelda gives him this look and SkullKid adds "You'll see just wonder up there, to his apartment". 

Blackwod gets out of his chair fixes his collar and starts to exit the dinning room. 

Thanks for the breakfast guys! It was awesome and fulfilling? Same thing for lunch? He laughs looking at the two girls that looked exhausted from the breakfast prep. 

Chronic I am gonna go upstairs to my office and grab a few things. Get the car ready, lets go find where this guy is. Mr Monster Deep Cookie pockets!!! 

Blackwod walked up the long staircase and up to his office. He opened his door and walked behind the big wooden desk of his. He opened the drawers and picked up his wallet, some personal items, his lucky pen and his box of blunts. He wasn't a fan of tobacco, but marijuana was something he couldn't pass up. It relaxed him in ways that other things couldn't, allowed him to just think freely, unboxed, unbound! He picked up his coat off the back of the chair and strapped on his gun then slips on his coat. Fixed his tie, looked in the mirror, fixed his hat, put on his glasses, fixed his coat and swapped out his shoes. He always wore slippers around the HQ, he was all about comfort, shoes made his feet hurt, so any chance to take them off was a welcome sight for him. Blackwod turns around, pushes his chair in and walks out the door. Just as he's about to close the door his phone rings on the desk. He stops, thinks if he wants to pick it up. "Ring! Ring! Ring! Ring!" 

Hmm, wonder who might that be. He walks over to the desk and picks up the phone. It was Brielle on the other side. "Hey boss, you read todays paper? Sorry I couldn't make the breakfast this morning...but that Monster is a philanthropic monster too! He's wooing all the girls out here in this apt building you asked him to move into. Mr smooth criminal over here!!!"  Blackwod laughs real hard at that comment and replies. 

I am on my way out the HQ now, I think the car is ready too, Chronic's coming with me. Ill be right over there now. Is he even there? "I think so" exclaimed Brielle and Blackwod said good bye and was on his way down the long staircase one more time. He wondered past the long hall the dinning room and the living room where the family hung out. He tipped his hat to JackRuby, SaintEA and TheDoctor

Morning lads, I'm off to go see some people, behave yourselves while I'm gone!!! He smirks a little and walks out the front door of the HQ, gets in the car which was waiting for him, with Chronic already inside. 

Lets go before the monster leaves his place! 

Car pulls up to the apartment building where all the hotties in the crew resided he walked up the stairs only to run into AliceLombardi doing some laundry. As per usual abundance of laundry meant lack of clothing. Now it was starting to register why Cookie was living here. Between Brielle, Alice, Angylka and Adorkable. There was always someone doing laundry!!!

Hey Alice, hows it going? I see someone gotta free up some clothes...I like what you got going on though! He laughs. 

So where is Cookie? Where he at? She points upwards "I think he's in his room, but you might wanna look around, he's always mingling with someone". Blackwod made his way upstairs another floor to be greeted by Bri and Angylka. "Hey boss good morning!"

Hey hows it going? You guys missed a monster breakfast this morning. Zelda and Skull were tearing up the kitchen this morning!!! 

He gives both of them a kiss and asks. Sooo...where is mr smooth criminal?!?! "Check in dork's apt, he might be wondering about there". Blackwod walked up to Dorks apt and knocked on her door. She answers still in her pajamas from last night. 

Looks like someone just rolled out of bed!!! He chuckled. Any idea where Cookie is? She exclaims "NO!!!". 

WoooW! That was fast!!! You sure he's not inside?!?! She looked annoyed by the line of questioning "He wishes!!! I think he had a business deal this morning, maybe thats where he went". Thats when it hit him. Cookie had mentioned buying out a couple of new places since his recent promotion, it had slipped his mind. 

Ah well, I guess I need to go find him out there then. Hopefully he hasn't left the premises yet. He turns around to see the rest of the girls standing behind him. Man!!! I need to move into the HAREM!!! He chuckled. This guys living the life!

Blackwod gave the girls a kiss on the cheek a nice big hug and tipped his hat to Bri. Im gonna go find him at the business place he's looking to buy. Maybe I can find him there. As he wonders down to the car, he notices Chronic mingling with Angylka on the staircase too...He looks at him and smiles! And mumbles! These boys never stop!!! He signals him to walk down as he gets in the car to go to this new business spot cookie was looking to purchase. Driver asks, where to? I think there at Victoria's cafe...lets go over there. 

The car pulls up to the store front, Blackwod noticed Cookies car outside. He must be here! As he tapped Chronics shoulder. Lets go check it out. He walks inside and notices Cookie sitting on a table with the owner and Rose. He looked all spiffy and all. The guy just couldn't separate business from pleasure. He hung back and looked on for a little bit, asking a waiter to get him some water to quench his thirst. He looks over at Chronic. You want something? "Yup! Some whiskey please". Well! I guess someones starting early. Theres no one to mingle with here!!! He laughs and nods the waiter to get their drinks! He takes a seat on a table right behind him, just sitting there watching chatting with Chronic. Waiting to see if Cookie would notice. Waiter comes back with the drinks, Blackwod has a sip of his drink and tells the waiter. 

That table right there! He points at Cookie's table. How long they been here? "Maybe an hour sir." Thanks! Next time he asks for something, bring him a bottle of the finest wine you have in the house. Let him know its a present from us. Make sure you point at our table.

He takes off his hat and loosens his tie. 

And in the mean while, reload on drinks!!! This time make it two whiskeys...on the rocks! No mixers!  

Report Post Tip

Glancing again at the time as Cookie_Monster spoke to the owner of this cozy 'lil cafe, Rose tapped her fingers impatiently on the table.  First, he was late, then doesn't know how to hang up his attire.  She shakes her head as he headed towards her table once more this time a huge smile on his face as he sat down.  Arching her eyebrow ever so slightly, Rose couldn't help but grin back.

"Actually I'm starving because my dinner companion is running late, but otherwise I am having a fabulous day.  Sit, sit.  Tell me what's got you in such a chipper mood?"

Listening as Cookie informed her he was the new owner of the 'lil cafe she frequented, Rose smiled at this great news.  She always liked coming here with the friendly service and ambiance.  Now with this new change, things would only get better.  

"Well I guess we have to hide all the cookies now eh."

Smiling with complete innocence, Rose discreetly waves over the waiter, so they can order now.  She really hadn't been waiting long, but she just likes to fluster the monster.  The waiter approached then stood quietly as Rose spoke to her companion.

"So.  Any idea what you are going to order?  They have an awesome steak and potato meal.  It comes with a peach cobbler for dessert.  That's what I usually order.  One day I might try something else, but the steak is just that good."

Rose turns to the waiter with a smile.

"That's what I will have, and add a diet coke please."

She glanced to her companion as he fiddled with the menu, acting as if he never had been here before.  Toying with the waiter if they had this special or that special.  Rose just sighed softly because Cookie was a silly character at times.  The waiter was growing slightly frustrated at the evident games being played.

"Cookie!  Just order so the young man can bring us our food."

Cookie looked somewhat sheepish as he folded the menu closed and set it down on the table, but the smirk let Rose know he was having a blast.  He turned to address the waiter as he finally ordered his food.

"Yeah.  I will have the Pork Loin Roast the orange glaze, and don't go skimpy on the glaze.  I want the Waldorf salad, and a baked potato with all the trimmings.  Also, give me a Coke.  For dessert... one dozen chocolate chip cookies with a tall glass of milk."

Rose couldn't help but chuckle softly at all that food, especially the cookies.  She should have known what his dessert would be.  The waiter collected the menus, and hastily headed towards the kitchen as if he couldn't get away from his customers fast enough.

"You are such a troublemaker Cookie!  So, tell me what else has been going on besides the new business venture here."

Rose listened as Cookie described a couple more things he had going in the works.  As their food arrived with excellent timing, they both tucked into their meal with delight.  Enjoying the delicious food and conversation, Rose glanced up towards the door as a couple familiar faces walked inside.  Recognizing the Philly leader, Don LordBlackwod, Rose sat back quietly as Cookie rambled on excitedly.  LordBlackwod was accompanied by Chronic, and as the two took their seats across the room, ordering drinks, Rose decided not to mention seeing the two men.

The waiter brings their dessert to the table.  The plateful of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies with a tall glass of milk, and her peach cobbler with a black coffee.  Sighing somewhat as he asked his customers if they needed anything else, Rose cut in first saying a simple 'No,Thank you' before Cookie could open his mouth.  The waiter took no time in returning to the kitchen.  Rose thought the young boy had a lot in store for him if he was this frustrated with Cookie as a customer, just wait til he finds out Cookie is the new owner.

Rose watched Don LordBlackwod spoke to their waiter as he passed by them, nodding at the waiter, Rose was curious at the interaction, but said nothing as she glanced back to her companion.  She watched in amusement as Cookie_Monster dunked the first cookie into the milk just like a kid.  She couldn't help but giggle at the sight.  It seemed like no time had passed before the plate was completely empty of cookies.  Rose was barely half finished with her cobbler, as the waiter returned with a refill on her coffee.  Once more the waiter asked if they needed anything, and Cookie spoke just as Rose took a bite of her cobbler.

"Yeah maybe another dozen cookies to go."

Within a few moments, the waiter returned to their table with a box of cookies, and a bottle of wine.  The label on the wine bottle made Rose arch her eyebrow as the waiter informed her and Cookie that it was compliments of the gentlemen at the table over there, pointing towards Don LordBlackwod and Chronic's table.

Report Post Tip

Brie sat in her apartment enjoying her third cup of coffee, she had a newspaper in her hand and kept on reading the same article over and over again. Each time chuckling at the end of it, "Cookie and philanthropic" she thought to herself "haha". She took the last sip of her coffee and put the newspaper on the table, she debated on getting a fourth, but she knew any more coffee without grabbing a bite to eat would make her hands shake and her heart race like she was on some kind of drug. It wasn't a feeling she liked but the coffee was so good, she debated for a moment and decided it wasn't worth it.

She walked by the table again glancing at the paper once more, a smile beamed from her face. She was just about to pick the paper back up when she heard some noise out in the hallway. Normally it was a quiet building but active one, there never really was much of a ruckus around the place. There were so many great things about the building, its location to the Head Quarters was ideal and the other tenants. Well you could say they were pretty awesome, AliceLombardi, Angylka, and Adorkable were all living here in a way it kind of seemed like a dormitory especially when Cookie_Monster moved in.

He hadn't been there very long and already was walking around the hallways as if he owned the place. She would often see him walking around the building stopping sporadically inhaling deeply with a grin on face and mumbling to himself "Ah My Harem" and every time he did this which was quite often he would reach in his pocket pull out a Chocolate Chip Cookie, take a bite put the rest of the cookie back in his pocket and continue doing whatever he was doing.

Brie was just about to put her coffee mug in the sink when she heard some noise coming from the hallway. Curious she walked up to her door and looked through the peep hole, all the girls were out and about in the hallway, this wasn't an uncommon thing but this time is was a bit different. She heard a very familiar voice coming from the down the hall, one she just heard a couple of moments ago on the phone. LordBlackwod was here, "that was fast" she thought to herself. Then again the HQ was only a block away, she looked at her watch it had been almost 20 minutes since she last talked to the boss. She must have been day dreaming, it is one thing that she does a lot of.

She unlocked her door and walked out into the hallway, Blackwod was talking to Adorkable who was still in her pajamas. Dorky was a huge fan of comfy PJ's she was often one to be seen around the building toting some of the most random PJ's. This time she was wearing ones with dancing Panda's on them, this made Brie giggle it was always funny to her seeing what she was could come up with. Brie wasn't able to hear what the two were talking about but was able to hear Dorky say "NO". She knew exactly what they were talking about... Cookie... 

Cookie had this thing for Dorky, she could tell. He was always trying to sweet talk and woo her, he would often leave boxes of cookies by her door. Always Chocolate Chip Cookies, always neatly separated and always wrapped up with a red bow. It always made her laugh watching from a safe distance that is.

Blackwod finished talking to Dorky he noticed Brie down the hall, tipping his hat to her. Brie smiled, waved to him and headed back into her apartment. She looked around thinking what to do next, when she spotted her coffee pot again. "Hmm coffee, sure" she thought to herself. Heading back over to the sink she reached for her coffee mug that was in the sink, it was the only one she ever used. Was just something about it, she couldn't drink coffee at home without it. Just as she began to pour her fourth cup she remembered she needed to tell Blackwod something.

Quickly putting down the coffee pot and looked out the window to the street and watched as his car drove away "Ah Shit" she was hoping that she was able to catch him before he left but yeah that didn't happened. She stood there and debated if this is something that could wait but knowing her she would forget. She let out a huge sigh "Damn now I need to find him". 

She thought to herself "perhaps Dorky knows where he was headed, those two were just talking to each other". Brie grabbed her bag, locked up her apartment and walked down to Dorky's. She knocked on the door twice, the door swung open in a fury. Dorky had a shocked look on her face, she wasn't expecting Brie to be standing there. 

"Hey Dorky, how's it going? I noticed you were talking with Blackwod, forgot I needed to tell him something. Any idea where he was headed?"

Dorky smiled back at Brie

"Going good hun, just enjoying a relaxing day. He was looking for Cookie, he said he was going to check out his new business."

Cookie had just purchased Victoria's cafe, she had been meaning to stop by there and check the place out.

"Hey looks like you aren't doing anything Dorky. Get your shoes on and lets take a ride over there."

Dorky looked at Brie like she was crazy.

"I can't go out like this."

Brie smiled back

"Of course you can, let's go. I'm gonna go downstairs and get the car started, don't make me wait..."

Brie headed down the hallway, she got to the end of the hallway and looked back. Dorky was in the midst of locking up her apartment, she yelled down the hallway "Wait Up".

The two got in Brie's car and headed over to the cafe, they parked the car around block. They got out of the car walked to the front door, Brie slowly pushed the door open. Noticing Cookie sitting with Rose-Raje a waiter had just dropped off a bottle of wine to the table as she noticed him pointing over to his left pointing over at Chronic and Lordblackwod.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Way the Cookie Crumbles
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL